over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who make the best pick up truck?

I currently own a 2016 Ram 2500 crew cab 4wd with less than 50k.
9 recall issues and a cam/lifter replacement on passenger side of their 6.4 Hemi.

I also own a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and a 2013 Tundra. 0 recalls or problems ever. Sorry but the Japanese do it better now. Waiting for a 1ton from them.

Someone in our family owns a Jeep Grand Cherokee that has a hemi engine, but Im pretty sure its just the 5.7l. It has some sort of problem too. Think the engine originates in Mexico.

All of my fleet accounts that i mainly just do maintenance have Superdutys. I make a lot of money on the business' that run other brands. Just facts... I have no loyalty.

I feel like reliability is fairly the same on all of them these days. I think Toyota will always shine in reliability, especially with their Tundras/Tacomas. I was a long time Ram guy, but I've really gotten a liking to the new Fords. The 3.5L Twin Turbo ecoboosts are a lot of fun. A little inve$tment and they make some impressive power!

Thanks guys i will look at a Tundra.

Seem like a good choice.

I feel like reliability is fairly the same on all of them these days. I think Toyota will always shine in reliability, especially with their Tundras/Tacomas. I was a long time Ram guy, but I've really gotten a liking to the new Fords. The 3.5L Twin Turbo ecoboosts are a lot of fun. A little inve$tment and they make some impressive power!

Any truck or decent car that can't go well over 200,000 miles without major problems is a piece of crap in my book.

Chevy Silverado. My repair mechanic tells me the Rams keep him in business!

The best bang for the buck when I was looking for my truck was the quad cab Nissan Titan.

Nissan or Toyota are the best quality

Had a 2006 taco that was the company truck ended up buying it. Took it to 390k before i upgraded. Very little maintenance on wasnt afraid of driving it across country. Only issue i had while owning it was a small valve cover leak, ran and drove like new.

lots of nice trucks out there. for us it came down to driving all of them and picking based on our comfort and needs.

If somebody offered me either a dodge, Ford, or Chevy, heavy duty diesel truck. I would certainly drive it and love it lol. I'm not a big supporter of one brand over the other.

I have owned several Ford diesels though. The one I'm in now is an F450, blew the fucking engine at 59k. So now I have this love/hate type of feeling for it.

If somebody offered me either a dodge, Ford, or Chevy, heavy duty diesel truck. I would certainly drive it and love it lol. I'm not a big supporter of one brand over the other.

I have owned several Ford diesels though. The one I'm in now is an F450, blew the fucking engine at 59k. So now I have this love/hate type of feeling for it.

Ugggh that's rough. I have three powerstroke. From stock to highly modified. They are great trucks, can be tempermental at times. Which motor blew on you? 7,3?, 6.0?, 6.4?, 6.7?

I'm guessing the 6.4 or 6.7 since it had so low of miles on it.

I bet that f450 can pull whatever you put behind it.

Last edited:
i say Buy American. i am a business owner tho, so maybe i am partial to supporting local factories and economics.

first car was a 66' 289 v8 mustang so i am prob partial to ford lol. plus my drag racing car is a mustang... its got 138K miles on it and engine is still a BEAST.
made me a big believer in "built Ford tough" :D
if you trip and fall you will hit 10 F-150's before u hit the ground lol they are EVERYWHERE.
i currently drive a GMC Canyon 2015 and i love the size of it (not too big) and it seems ok... but when i get a "big" truck its gonna be a Ford. prob F-250 so we can pull a 5th wheel trailer with it :headbang:
-F2S

Thanks guys i will look at a Tundra.

Seem like a good choice.

I've had 2 of em. It's a great truck with a ton of torque. I never had a problem from either one.

Ugggh that's rough. I have three powerstroke. From stock to highly modified. They are great trucks, can be tempermental at times. Which motor blew on you? 7,3?, 6.0?, 6.4?, 6.7?

I'm guessing the 6.4 or 6.7 since it had so low of miles on it.

I bet that f450 can pull whatever you put behind it.

The engine I blew was a 6.7. I had to buy a new engine out of pocket because I had it modified/deleted . 13k for a stupid engine.

But yes you're right, I have a 45' fifth wheel that I pull with it. Pulls nicely though lol.

The engine I blew was a 6.7. I had to buy a new engine out of pocket because I had it modified/deleted . 13k for a stupid engine.

But yes you're right, I have a 45' fifth wheel that I pull with it. Pulls nicely though lol.

Ouch. Also one of the first things I did to mine, bye bye egr and dpf. Wish they never put that junk on these new trucks..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131