over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who pins triceps?

beans

Registered
I'm trying to figure out how to hit my triceps with suspension but I can't figure out how to pin them without help. Is my best bet to put my hand on the back of my head, kinda where my hands would be in an ab and thigh pose? Or would that just end too painfully?

I've hit the center of the long head by holding my arm out in front of me so I can see the muscle, and the small head by reaching around, like doing a delt shot. These shots have actually gone really well for me, using .5 to 1cc. 5/8in pin

I'm not a big fan of hitting the long inner head, as it's hard for me to see what I'm doing/hitting the thick part of the muscle

I use a 25g 1" pin and just reach across the chest with opposing arm, pin in hand, and hit the opposite upper frontal head of the tricep. Pin will go in at a slight angle but no worries as long as pin goes into belly of muscle. Aspirate and push plunger down with one hand. Good to go :D

I would only use syntherol as the crystals in suspension will cause scar tissue if it crashes.

I sit on the toilet, stretch my arm out in front of me with palms facing upward, and I pin up from underneath. Before I sit on the toilet, I look in the mirror and find the spot I want to hit, place my finger on it and sit down. I inject straight up into it 1 1/2" deep with a 23 gauge pin .

I use a 25g 1" pin and just reach across the chest with opposing arm, pin in hand, and hit the opposite upper frontal head of the tricep. Pin will go in at a slight angle but no worries as long as pin goes into belly of muscle. Aspirate and push plunger down with one hand. Good to go :D

Exactly how I do it, never an issue.

I've hit the center of the long head by holding my arm out in front of me so I can see the muscle, and the small head by reaching around, like doing a delt shot. These shots have actually gone really well for me, using .5 to 1cc. 5/8in pin

I'm not a big fan of hitting the long inner head, as it's hard for me to see what I'm doing/hitting the thick part of the muscle

This is exactly what I do but I don't have any problems hitting either head. When to go for the center of the long head you should try to prop your arm up on something higher than your head and keep you arm straight. This will keep it nice and relaxed.

I have been doing it so long I can put 6ml of oil in my Tri's at one time 3ml in each head.

thanks guys. I'm going to give it a shot in morning. I'm going to debate on using a 25 1' or a 31g 1/2' since that's what I have. Since its in coconut oil I think it may be a bit hard to get through a 31g though..

thanks guys. I'm going to give it a shot in morning. I'm going to debate on using a 25 1' or a 31g 1/2' since that's what I have. Since its in coconut oil I think it may be a bit hard to get through a 31g though..

Heat it up and the coconut oil goes through a slin pin fine. Just be very very careful.... I've hit triceps before with no problem them one day I hit a nerve.... Left triceps got swollen as shit and took about 7 days to come down.... This what it looked like ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396261792.671825.jpg

I start hitting triceps recently with a slin pin and it's quite comfortable. I just raise my left arm in front of me to shoulder height and turn my hand to the left. This way the long head of the tricep kinda hangs in there and i hit it with my right hand from the bottom.

Not sure if this was clear, sounded better in my head. lol

Last edited:
I love doing triceps. I use 5/8 or I backload a slin pin and use that when using gear. I also like rotating igf1 injects in different areas of my triceps. I practice stretching so I can stay as mobile and flexible as I can.

well, I tried the suspension in my medial delt to see how I would handle it. It's swelled up, red, and hot to the touch. I'm gonna pass on the suspension and definitely putting that in my tricep. I will probably try winny inject though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear