advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who prefers lower test while going higher with other anabolics?

Everytime i tried to bulk on 250 Test, No ai, high anabolics, i always ended up going nowhere, diet food hgh insulin was the same...

Since i started using high Test + EQ and 300-400 Tren ew i grew.... differently, more hunger, more strenght, better recovery, i am larger, leaner.
Maybe it's all in my mind but, check all those IFBB PRO, everyone runs high test and less anabolics.

People can believe whatever they want but SIZE == TEST, HGH, INSULIN (pre postwo).
I don't think that over 1500mg Test is really needed.

Maybe one day Trestolone will be the best size builder but for now, since we don't have much experience on it, it's too much of an hassle to run it.
Thank you. This is the best reply. I was looking for detailed experience.

Wait wait lol.
How am I butt hurt? In what way do I look upset with what you said? You 🤡s here get so adversarial for no reason and then you get pissy when someone says something you don't like.
Like calm down lol.
But yes I disagree with you. I don't think it takes high test to get huge. There's several things out there that puts more lean mass on you than test.
Do you personally not like testosterone? I’m simply inferring from your thread here is all. Do you typically run low test amounts for your cycles/blasts, etc?

Cage

Everytime i tried to bulk on 250 Test, No ai, high anabolics, i always ended up going nowhere, diet food hgh insulin was the same...

Since i started using high Test + EQ and 300-400 Tren ew i grew.... differently, more hunger, more strenght, better recovery, i am larger, leaner.
Maybe it's all in my mind but, check all those IFBB PRO, everyone runs high test and less anabolics.

People can believe whatever they want but SIZE == TEST, HGH, INSULIN (pre postwo).

Maybe one day Trestolone will be the best size builder but for now, since we don't have much experience on it, it's too much of an hassle to run it.
because you need estrogen to grow and that would give you the fasted results. low test high dht peds won't do that its a slower growth. depends what stage of your career your in.

I was in the same boat. I looked great but never put on any more size. This summer is going to be simple high test with some stanolone. will use some clen to cut but that's it.

You asked for opinions. You got an answer. Rather than waiting for more replies, you continually tried to challenge as if I’m somehow making stuff up and luki and I are bullshitting you. Reacting that way LOOKS like you are very sensitive. That might not be the case, but you are giving off that impression. You pushed back and then jaxino basically said the same shit luki and I did and u loved it. Makes u look worse, and petty lol.

Once again, I’ll repeat. The vast majority of huge guys got there using high test. That is not a subjective thing. Those are facts. Are there outliers who can grow on anything? Of course. There are guys who can get big on nothing at all. But I’m assuming you aren’t one of them because you’re asking questions on here. The end.

Sufficient test to potentiate GH response (the increase in serum IGF-I) to rhGH (dose-dependent) and to synergize with other compounds (objective-dependent). Test may not be the highest dosed compound, but it's never "low dose" if used (and it almost always should be for men; but again, objective-dependent).

Sufficient test to potentiate GH response (the increase in serum IGF-I) to rhGH (dose-dependent) and to synergize with other compounds (objective-dependent). Test may not be the highest dosed compound, but it's never "low dose" if used (and it almost always should be for men; but again, objective-dependent).
How much test is sufficient to increase igf1?

I like lower Test the last 4-5 days before competition.

But for growing it's always Test that is at the highest dose of compounds run.

I will compete around 235 lbs at 5´10 tomorrow for referens.

Wait wait lol.
How am I butt hurt? In what way do I look upset with what you said? You 🤡s here get so adversarial for no reason and then you get pissy when someone says something you don't like.
Like calm down lol.
But yes I disagree with you. I don't think it takes high test to get huge. There's several things out there that puts more lean mass on you than test.
That's what I was thinking too for 5 years in which i had the slowest growth ever.... On the paper Test is worst... Just a sex hormone, estrogens and sides and nothing more.

Once you start with 500 ew and go up, you will notice how explosive the growth will be. For sure the growth won't be mainly because of the molecule per sé but for the overall feelings and performance that Test gives you.

I think that the performance enhancement from a steroid isn't just about protein synthesis, igf1 bla bla bla, but how you feel on XYZ steroid, how much muscle you can break during training because you are in the right mood, how digestion goes, the quality of sleep it gives.... And so on....

Nandrolone makes me lethargic AF, depressed, it can be the best mass builder but it will be impossibile for me to live my life and train.

The only real stack that gave me some doubts about being more powerful than high test + 19nor + HGH + slin was moderate/low test + trest + tren + HGH + slin, but as i wrote before controlling Trestolone aromatization and his water for me was too much.

Tren was really the only Anabolic where I ran my test lower than the 2nd compound and it was moreso because of the sides always being much more tolerable on lower test for whatever reason.
I tried running low test and higher Tren and after a couple of weeks I had trouble maintaining an erection. I added more test and the problem was solved.

Do you personally not like testosterone? I’m simply inferring from your thread here is all. Do you typically run low test amounts for your cycles/blasts, etc?

Cage
Oh no. I don't have an issue with test. But I do get more acne with it.

You asked for opinions. You got an answer. Rather than waiting for more replies, you continually tried to challenge as if I’m somehow making stuff up and luki and I are bullshitting you. Reacting that way LOOKS like you are very sensitive. That might not be the case, but you are giving off that impression. You pushed back and then jaxino basically said the same shit luki and I did and u loved it. Makes u look worse, and petty lol.

Once again, I’ll repeat. The vast majority of huge guys got there using high test. That is not a subjective thing. Those are facts. Are there outliers who can grow on anything? Of course. There are guys who can get big on nothing at all. But I’m assuming you aren’t one of them because you’re asking questions on here. The end.
Omg lol.
Look at this response...you sound like a psycho it's hilarious.
So your opinion on this is all that matter? You're opinion on the guys you know.
And luki hardly said anything. He said he agreed lol. Everyone...go look at what said lol.
Jaxino had a detailed response on HIS EXPERIENCE.
Also I can get big on anything and that means less food cause I haven't physically been able to eat a lot and still grow.

But lol. Look at your off the wall response.

Lol luki says "I agree 100%" and you're acting like something ground break was said. What jax said is the proper response. Not your adversarial grumpy shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416-115101-875.png
    Screenshot_20220416-115101-875.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 16
Omg lol.
Look at this response...you sound like a psycho it's hilarious.
So your opinion on this is all that matter? You're opinion on the guys you know.
And luki hardly said anything. He said he agreed lol. Everyone...go look at what said lol.
Jaxino had a detailed response on HIS EXPERIENCE.
Also I can get big on anything and that means less food cause I haven't physically been able to eat a lot and still grow.

But lol. Look at your off the wall response.
two things that nobody said - what does a low test mean (because for me, for example, 500 mg is low and for someone it can be high) and what we mean by being big

I personally have never really loved high test. I'm usually 500mg and maybe 750mg and then other drugs. I ran 1 gram test as a base once when I was younger (20+ years ago) and didn't like the feel much. So I get the lower test and pair with lots of other stuff strategy.

THAT SAID, every seriously big BBer or lifter I ever met (IFBB open or SHW powerlifter) ran 1-2 grams of test or more. Correlation or causality but never seen an exception at those sizes. Realize we aren't taking your local big guy at commercial bro gym down the street. We are talking the standouts at Golds Venice etc...

So, I'm 6'3" range and in the past couple years I've been 230-275lbs. I set 275lbs as a hard limit in my life just because I have different goals and lose general athleticism much above 260. Sitting at 236 right now and leaning up but trying hard to be 230 because I'm older. Never considered myself big in the framework I'm talking about above. That said, if I wanted to get big I'd run a lot of test, deca and GH (push lifts and diet progressively etc...).

90s pro mass monster cycle I've seen and nearly certain to be true (my buddy sold him all his stuff, saw it in his notebook/diary, openly said so)

2 grams of test
1.5 grams of deca
1.5 grams of equipoise (memory is hazy but 3rd injectable - didn't come from my friend who somehow had the connection to clear out a local pharmacy periodically so only US human)
I forget HGH dosage (10iu?) and not sure if he had slin on there or not.

Orals and absolutely closer to contest but nothing secret. Wasn't really out of the norm either. I might have something a little off due to memory but thematically it's right. Common at that level and the only special thing was his genetics but can't say I've ever seen or even heard of someone that big without big dosages (for me anyway) including big test.

I'm curious to know what people prefer for lbm gains. It seems many are steering clear of 500+ mg a week of test anymore in favor of higher deca/tren/eq/1testcyp ect. I've noticed a trend that people like to stay away from anti estrogen or even anything that raises estrogen.
Like Louie Simons said. The guys with thick beards seem to accept it.

after doing this for 25yrs, i've learned that test is really all most ever need. every steroid is 'based' off test (or dht/19-nortest). more the better. maybe maxng out at 5-6g/wk. but never less than 3 on a 'cycle/blast', or less than 500 on a 'cruise' or 200 for 'enhanced hrt' lol... hell, crusing on 1g makes life great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131