over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who runs MK-677 with HGH

I cant take mk. I ate the drywall off my house after I ran out of meals. I logged the amnt of meal i ate one day and I had 11 solid meals, no shakes. I didnt know I woke up at night and ate an entire greek yogurt (fage- i think 2 pint size?) w protein powder in it either. Id be 300lbs in no time and it wouldn't be pretty.

I've never taken it while dieting , but do you think that with such an increase in appatite that it would mean the metabolism is ramped up. So if you were eat a standard calorie maintenance and started the MK that you could lose fat??

It def has an effect on Ghrelin release. I dont know if that would ramp up your metabolism as much as your appetite. You can only eat so much before you cant burn/utilize the nutrients and they get stored as fat. You almost need to train your metabolism to process more and more calories/fats/ carbs etc. Its like training a muscle. You cant just go balls to the wall from the start so to speak. It takes time. I dont have a definite answer to your question.
What I can tell you is I would have a very hard time dieting to lose BF on it. Everyone is different. Some people didnt have appetite issues. I can also tell you several of us noticed it gives you vivid dreams so Im guessing it is benefical to help you get into REM sleep. Another plus. At the end of the day the only real accurate way to know how it will affect your body is to try it because everyone responds different. Hence why some people love tren and some people hate it etc.. Im not sure if that was of any help to you but hopefully it was.

It def has an effect on Ghrelin release. I dont know if that would ramp up your metabolism as much as your appetite. You can only eat so much before you cant burn/utilize the nutrients and they get stored as fat. You almost need to train your metabolism to process more and more calories/fats/ carbs etc. Its like training a muscle. You cant just go balls to the wall from the start so to speak. It takes time. I dont have a definite answer to your question.
What I can tell you is I would have a very hard time dieting to lose BF on it. Everyone is different. Some people didnt have appetite issues. I can also tell you several of us noticed it gives you vivid dreams so Im guessing it is benefical to help you get into REM sleep. Another plus. At the end of the day the only real accurate way to know how it will affect your body is to try it because everyone responds different. Hence why some people love tren and some people hate it etc.. Im not sure if that was of any help to you but hopefully it was.

this I can get behind as the hunger was slightly elevated for me, but then went away within a week. The hardest part was all the water and tingly hands lol. But people noticed a huge difference in appearance!

It's been a few weeks and the bloating, lethargy and hunger from mk has stabilized. Really not super noticable. I can definitely tell I'm holding water but it is nothing like it was before.

The appetite things diminishes greatly after a couple weeks. Its ghrelin release, which tends to decrease much like taking the GHRPs.

I take 10mg MK/10mg cardarine EOD

and 2iu GH/500ug BPC 2x/day (AM and PM) everyday

Sometimes I do the MK everyday but I notice that I get bloated and I also actually have prolactin increase which I have documented from bloodwork so I stick with EOD which keeps that at bay :/

I love the four drugs together. Often I think I prefer their benefits to the benefits I get from my TRT or low dose primo/mast (TRT+ I guess they call that?).

I believe muscle fullness and deeper sleep and increased recovery are the most noticeable benefits (with increased endurance probably from the cardarine). The BPC also increases mobility and reduces inflammation (but you didn't ask about that but it is a key part of the protocol).

For me the hunger subsided from a rediculous deep impulse to gorge, down to just a plain hunger. Ephedrine helps somewhat.

I hate to sell out all the dealers out there, but these things are cheep. Just get some powder and take it sublingually. Some mouthwash, the little spoon, feel it dissolve, and volia, it's close on it way to the pituitary. You can carry around your little pouch of powder. It's cheep enough to be expendable if you don't want to be careful about it.

The four hour cycles are a thing to be had: 5-7mg MK, R Insulin, and mealtime/quid. There are benefits to pulsing it several times a day for serious bulk cycles. Additional hGH as required. It can also work for cutting but not ideally.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws