over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who runs test THROUGH their show?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've heard several way that guys run their gear through a show , some drop test 2 weeks out while other stay on and just pound the anti-E's to combat bloat.
I've heard some guys dropping it 2 weeks out then hitting 200mg test suspension every day the last three days or taking 100mg anadrol the last 3 days through the show , this is said to "fill" the muscles back up ??

I was personally thinking of dropping my test 2 weeks out and replacing it with Proviron (running testP,trenA,mastA,winstrol) in an effort to dry out any possible water retention.

just wondering what everybody else does , why and how it works for them

I stay on thru the show, due to Dave P's recommendations. Ive had no prob with water whatsoever in doing so. Diet really has a lot of effect on water and diruetics also take care of any residual water if needed.
From what Ive been told and what i believe is that the muscle is denser while keeping test in.

A guy I know NC NPC chairman and Ifbb Pro Mike Valentino said if you are lean enough and your mm are super low in the 20 some mm range you can keep it in bc you aint gonna hold water if you are lean enough. I would rather play it safe and pull it 2 weeks out and just run tren mast win Arimidex provarin and anavar.

I've done a prep both ways and I much prefered the "with test" look.

From my understanding, it's not the test, it's the oil. You wouldn't want to be injecting a bunch of oil right before the contest due to the oil making your skin look thick.

From my understanding, it's not the test, it's the oil. You wouldn't want to be injecting a bunch of oil right before the contest due to the oil making your skin look thick.

ummmm

are you sure you wanna make that statment bro???

:cool:

ummmm

are you sure you wanna make that statment bro???

I'm getting my info from an ifbb pro. I just assumed that because he gets super diced for every show, he must know what he's talking about. I do not know if the statement is fact or not. I have heard that different types of test can make you hold water, but then I don't know if that's a fact or not also. I don't believe test causes me personally to hold water, no matter if it's cyp or prop.

Last edited:
i have ALWAYS ran everything to the day of...
and im ALWAYS one of the most conditioned on stage.

its all about your prep and the RIGHT compounds FOR YOU.

i wont take a long ester test during prep
i wont take a diuretic for a show
i only do tren for a show and will never go over 300mgs a week
i will never do another cycle withOUT masteron
i will always run either halo or anadrol the last 14 days
i will always run hgh to the day

and i know all this, because I LEARNED

I'm getting my info from an ifbb pro. I just assumed that because he gets super diced for every show, he must know what he's talking about. I do not know if the statement is fact or not. I have heard that different types of test can make you hold water, but then I don't know if that's a fact or not also. I don't believe test causes me personally to hold water, no matter if it's cyp or prop.

lol......its my experience that most pros are totally oblivious to how
their body works, and they are just freaks of nature, that NO MATTER
what the fuck they take are gonna come in shredds.....and when your
on 20 iu a day its not really gonna matter what your taking anyway.

heres a story......i personally witnessed "an IFBB pro" crush up winny tabs
then cook it like H-ron then inject it into each delt....lol, because "it gets
in there faster"

this is the same "PRO" who sceamed at me for brushing my teeth the night
before one of my shows, because "THE SODIUM BRO!!!"

LMAOOO.......ahhhh the good ol'days

i have ALWAYS ran everything to the day of...
and im ALWAYS one of the most conditioned on stage.

its all about your prep and the RIGHT compounds FOR YOU.

i wont take a long ester test during prep
i wont take a diuretic for a show
i only do tren for a show and will never go over 300mgs a week
i will never do another cycle withOUT masteron
i will always run either halo or anadrol the last 14 days
i will always run hgh to the day

and i know all this, because I LEARNED

I've always wanted to add in anadrol right before a show, but chickened out for fear of gaining water. What's ur anti-E of choice and dosage for this? Are u a letro guy?

Run it.......
I might lay off the site injections the last few days though. I dont want any knots on stage lol

Depends if your talking local level show or National level. Old school was always switch to water based test and winny couple weeks out , then tren became popular,then the doses continued to get higher and higher and higher. It is now impossible not to do test and high dose oil based test ,most may be propionate ,but still oil based. Even your local and national level doses have went through the roof,and of course it includes a lot more than test,primo,masteron,tren,etc. I guess the biggest thing that allows these high doses is the use of diuretics ,probably the single most dangerous thing that has been introduced in bodybuilding. May not be quite as bad but combined with slin and all the fat burners and amphetamines it has got scary at times, but at the Pro level its pretty much mandatory. But at local level you will always look better with some test as long as you get the water off and are as lean as you need to be.

I'm not an accomplished competitor, but some advice I have gotten before is: if you look how you want to look, why change anything? So if you are lean enough and dry enough why drop test? Should keep you a little fuller if anything. If you are lean, drol will do the same thing. Fill you up with water from the inside of your muscles, not sub q.

first show i droped test out at 20 days pre show.

second show i kept prop in to 6 days out. found i stayed much fuller for the second show.

Only reason i droped it out was i was very very close to making weight so droped this for safety reasons

i personally know a x IFBB pro that use to run 2grams of test all the way through to the show

told me he just load up on the letro before the show

he always use to come in pretty dam dry and lean

whether this is the right why i dunno, but just giving another perspective

I don't see a reason in dropping it, estrogen is something to worry about but it's something that can be controlled.

Diet dictates your condition, not drugs. If you're lean as is sub 5%, water should not be an issue unless you're doing something radically different with your diet at the last minute. There are so many myths regarding what is supposed to work and what doesn't. If someone tells me something HAS to be done, as in it has to work for my body without the person even knowing anything about me, I'd be running for the hills. You have to ask yourself why something is being done a certain way and then be practical about the application of said method. In other words, use your damn brain and think.

Having someone give you some advice is helpful, but often times it does not translate effectively from person to person because everyone is so different. Trial and error will yield the best protocol for almost everything.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131