over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who`s the next Olympia winner?

The question is not whether or not Ronnie wins as it is a given barring some disatrous event, but if he comes in with his waist together or distended and bloated

i say he amends for last year by coming in dialed and with a much tighter midsection--he can afford to sacrifice a few pounds of mass and do this an dof course look superior

Yates did just that as he could have come in even bigger but made sure he was dialed in to the nth degree cause it was not going to be his pretty musculature to carry him---mass and condition

Cutler is one of the coolest pros I have met. He guest posed this year at a local show and went out of his way to accomodate the fans. Even showed up at the pre-judging (which I had never seen a guest poser do before) and was back stage wishing the competitors well. Had dinner with him afterward and he was pretty down to earth and cool. Definitely not an a-hole but at the same time made it clear that he was not going to take any BS from any of the "powers that be" in the sport.

Ronnie, Flex, Cormier, Levrone...the next 6? Who knows.

Mr. O

Phil Hernon!!! He's making a comeback!

preist943 said:

i agree and hey big bro glad to see ya around again where you been hideing lol

Hey, bruddah. I was busy on another board. However, I have alot of free time now. I love this board and will contribute whenever I can. I want to thank Big A for allowing me to do so.

1. Coleman
2. Levrone
3. Ruhl
4. Flex
5. Priest
6. Cormier
7. Burke
8. James
9. Jackson
10. Atwood

I have a theory. I think Cutler figures that Ronnie will win no matter what. I think he may be banking on Ronnie retiring (as well as a couple of others) and leaving the title open. He figures he can then go in and win it all. That's just my theory.

AHHHHHHH Bigkraut!!, your theory could quite possibly become reality.

Jay is smart!

Jay figures that they wont let him topple the top dog so why bother. All that training for a runner up spot again. He told Weider that he would only do it if Joe paid him $50K. That way with the 2nd place check he would still walk with $100K. Evidently he didn't go for it. He realizes that this is a business and he is in it to make money. After all is said and done the title's really have no meaning, but your bank account always does. Jay is young and has lots of time. Smart move in my opinion...giving his body some extra rest while cashing on his demand for guest posings, photo sales, etc.

Olympia

I agree I think Jay is smart to go for the money. I cannot imagine some of the pure torture these guys go through and come out without a penny. Im sure alot of them get plenty of money from endorsments but damn. I am excited about alot of the new guys. I think Dexter Jackson is a great example, he is a great bodybuilder but also still looks like an athlete(not overly huge). Look at Dennis James this guy is coming up like a race car, everytime I see something about him he is bigger and bigger, looking great. I am a Ruhl fan too, that guy is plain and simply massive. Orville Burke has to have the largest lat spread I have ever seen! I also have to give Shawn Ray and Kevin Levrone some POP for being in the game so long with faces coming and going they are staples. I am truly impressed with everyone that competes in the Olympia.

Mako

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner