advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who s tried the "healing miracle drug" - BPC 157?

No, pain issues with her back... Apparently it's orally active for healing tissue as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah for sure bro you have it worse than anyone. I would like to figure out the best way to administer it to heal/improve the gut maybe you and I should do a little experiment with this lol.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

That would be interesting

No, pain issues with her back... Apparently it's orally active for healing tissue as well.

That's great!

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Sounds like there may be some interest... If she does well on her 250mcg oral dose, I'll come back and update.

just started 250-300mcg in AM and PM. After reading this it looks like I Should bump to 750mcg per day minimum? looks like I need to get more. I tore my tricep tendon and part of my teres minor. hope its ok to bump an old good thread

just started 250-300mcg in AM and PM. After reading this it looks like I Should bump to 750mcg per day minimum? looks like I need to get more. I tore my tricep tendon and part of my teres minor. hope its ok to bump an old good thread

Did you have surgery?

Just be careful man. BPC's an amazing compound, and will reduce inflammation and pain at injury sites pretty fast; which allows you to start training harder again. I would slowly ease back into it.

no they want to do an MRI in a week or so. Yes need to be smart, bruising has subsided dramatically in 24 hours, almost too good to be true, ROM is improved as well and less hardening on the trauma site. I am doing @300mcg 3x per day spread apart am pm lunch . thanks for feedback bro @thethinker48

Im going to bump this to say i've been using 250mcg before my workouts rather than using it anytime I hurt and I can say it's much better this way. Pre-workout dose provides increased mobility immediately throughout the body.

I would recommended the smaller dose over a longer period of time, the body can only heal itself (regenerate) so fast. You in essence are giving the trigger for that. A larger trigger will not make your body heal FASTER.

used it for about three months for a knee injury. can't really say for sure if it did anything. eventually my knee healed up but that took a total of 6-8 months or so and given how long it took, i'd be leaning more towards the BPC not really doing much. I had very high hopes for it. Injected it very near or even into the site too. Have a doctor friend who wants me to try it for my lower back which has been inured for 10 years now. I'm not even sure how i'd shoot it there.

used it for about three months for a knee injury. can't really say for sure if it did anything. eventually my knee healed up but that took a total of 6-8 months or so and given how long it took, i'd be leaning more towards the BPC not really doing much. I had very high hopes for it. Injected it very near or even into the site too. Have a doctor friend who wants me to try it for my lower back which has been inured for 10 years now. I'm not even sure how i'd shoot it there.

It doesn't have to be site injected but the lower back is surprisingly easy to do even by yourself. I have experimented with BPC in the lower back before. I think the quality of BPC varies massively so if anyone has a bad experience it's worth trying another brand. I should also note I tried the oral product "Unbreakable" by Hydrapharm and I didn't really feel any difference at all. It's a shame because Hydrapharm do some really interesting products and I will probably try a few others in the future.

site injecting for BPC-157 is a myth. Just do subq

Do you need to do sub q near injury or just anywhere?

site injecting for BPC-157 is a myth. Just do subq
i should correct my post. There were stretches that i did sub-q as well (around the Vastus Medialis). I just did not get a very strong effect at any point although i did eventually heal. It's disappointing b/c i've heard so many stories of people having great results.

Aloha,
Very soon I'll be going on the TB-500 and BPC-157 regeime for 4-6 weeks. Doing some other protocols too. Started Pentosan Sulfate IA 5cc's a week. Also, perhaps some Adequan when I am done with the first round of peptides.
Damn I was really sore for 2 days after the IA in my shoulder. F**k I shoud be a doctor. lol..
V

I would recommended the smaller dose over a longer period of time, the body can only heal itself (regenerate) so fast. You in essence are giving the trigger for that. A larger trigger will not make your body heal FASTER.

thanks, bro, I did 500-750mcg am lunch pm split first 7 days, just dropped to 250mcg in AM and I feel fine, I ordered the oral version mixed with mk677, should be interesting, been years since I ran mi. I have treatment-resistant PTSD so it should help with sleep, and I'm looking for a localized GI effect from the oral BPC but I have small expectations for tendon healing also

after reading many of these posts, seeing how its systemic, I wont need to pin near the trauma site again, cool

I understand there is a synergistic effect with the combination of mK677 + Bpc157.
Would like to hear you feedback.

Do you need to do sub q near injury or just anywhere?
nope its systemic. and i always tell folks bout it if they tell me theyve a tendon problem. i used it multiple times in the past for a shoulder thing and twice for achilles tendon issues on both legs...worked like a charm. got out of a walking boot in 4 weeks as opposed to 7 the first time. or 8. i forget. its amazing if u get the real thing. i used a site that aint a sponsor so i cant say. but blue sky's are hear again i see.....

nope its systemic. and i always tell folks bout it if they tell me theyve a tendon problem. i used it multiple times in the past for a shoulder thing and twice for achilles tendon issues on both legs...worked like a charm. got out of a walking boot in 4 weeks as opposed to 7 the first time. or 8. i forget. its amazing if u get the real thing. i used a site that aint a sponsor so i cant say. but blue sky's are hear again i see.....

Thanks how long does it take to work? Or how many mgs do I need to buy to see some healing?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws