YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who s tried the "healing miracle drug" - BPC 157?

I tried it to heal elbow injuries. My elbow was very severe so I'm unsure if it helped as I had to have a lot else done to it. However as I was using it I noticed my shoulder tendonitis or whatever clear up - 6 months later and still feels better. My knees also felt better despite not being a real issue to start.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ived used it a few times, once for achilles, once for rotator cuff, and again this year for achilles that i stupidly just went way overboard with at the gym, on the bike, hiking 1000+ miles in less than a year.
it works amazingly. in fact, i pulled a back muscle monday and thought, no more workouts this week. friday i was back at it, barely any discomfort.
start with 750 the first week, down to 500 a day from then on for 4 weeks total. i give it all the glory.

i have use it with great success as far as pain reduction and inflamation on my knee shoulder and elbow...however the pain dont get away 100 %...ihave used it on a 2 month therapy schedule per bodypart...
does anyone has cured once and for all atenonditis-injury issue ?
and if so what protocol was used?

it s kinda pricey tho, enhanced muscle sell it a 5mg for $40 and u are supposed to use 10mcg per 1 kg bodyweight (2.2lbs), which is 1mg-1.2mg a day, which is roughly $250 a month

I have used it along with TB500 and really didn't get much out of it. As soon as I discontinued use many of the symptoms came back. I felt better while on. And there would have been some healing over a couple months even without there use. So I am not sure how much good they did.

Am writing a paper on the use of peptides in modern medicine. this is one of my sources regarding bpc, you guys may enjoy it . seems it increases the gh receptor expression in tissues allowing for a greater endogenous healing capacity.

Molecules | Free Full-Text | Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts | HTML

seems GH + BPC would be much more efficacious for healing injuries than bpc alone.

I remember JJ posting the same info years ago and he received abuse from people stating it was just found in the tendon so how could he make such a jump to state it could increase the performance of hgh in other tissues. As with anything more research needs to be done but from my research BPC definitely deserves it's reputation.

Guy's it's worth noting BPC is more expensive to manufacture than many of the standard peps such as ghrp-6. Many believe numerous sellers over the years have mislabelled cheaper products as BPC. So if you have had a bad experience it's possible you weren't using bpc. Although perhaps you were and it simply didn't work for you. It's definitely worth mentioning as I would give it anotehr try (from a different source) if you have injury issues. TB-500 could also be worth trying too.

Last edited:
I've used for healing tendinitis in several places. Have to stay consistent for about a month with proper dosing protocol. Always helps heal fast and keeps tendinitis gone. Well, gone for at least several months. It also helped with my shoulder injury and healing that.

I remember JJ posting the same info years ago and he received abuse from people stating it was just found in the tendon so how could he make such a jump to state it could increase the performance of hgh in other tissues. As with anything more research needs to be done but from my research BPC definitely deserves it's reputation.

Guy's it's worth noting BPC is more expensive to manufacture than many of the standard peps such as ghrp-6. Many believe numerous sellers over the years have mislabelled cheaper products as BPC. So if you have had a bad experience it's possible you weren't using bpc. Although perhaps you were and it simply didn't work for you. It's definitely worth mentioning as I would give it anotehr try (from a different source) if you have injury issues. TB-500 could also be worth trying too.

I have to bump your post ELvia. I have used BPC & TB numerous times from a few different sources for a leg injury.

I'd have to say the results varied from one brand to the next.

Also, when it first came out...doses advised were 250mcg - 500mcg. Lately I've noticed a few different threads where I have seen dosages with 1mg-2mg/day.

Tried it....with two different brands....main result I noticed was a hardening of waste when going to the bathroom. knocked it down to 250mcg 3 days later...and back to normal.

Anyone else try high doses and get the same effect?

most articles say 10mcg per 1 kg of body weight which assuming u weight 220lbs - 300lbs would be somewhere in the range of 1-2mg

Just injected 500mcg of it into my wrist. Very awkward to do and felt horrible but I'm having wrist issues so gave it a bash!

I used it after a 70% tear in my distal bicep tendon a few years ago.
Also used it after lasik about 6 weeks ago. Made eye drops out of it.
I don't know if it sped up healing or not but my tendon is like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have use it with great success as far as pain reduction and inflamation on my knee shoulder and elbow...however the pain dont get away 100 %...ihave used it on a 2 month therapy schedule per bodypart...
does anyone has cured once and for all atenonditis-injury issue ?
and if so what protocol was used?

How did you inject it into your knee? Anyone know?

Pumped 15 bottles of 5mg BPC into my lateral anterior deltoid for long head bicep tendonitis. Did nothing.

First 5 bottles was 1mg/day for 30 days. 500mcg AM and PM
Last 10 was 2mg/day for 30 days. 1mg AM and PM

All IM injections with a 1/2" insulin pin at the location of pain/bicep tendon. Long head bicep tendonitis confirmed with Speed's test and long lever shoulder extension.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131