over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who shall i get to train me?

Rich81

Newbies
so guys its as the title says, ive been banging along for a few years now. Making good gains along the way, now is the time to move up to the next level.......i was thinking that 6 months should get me in decent condition.

I just wondered what the general thought is regarding the best trainer(s) on the site? Im in the UK so it will all have to be done by email....
thanks for your time......
Rich.

I've used Alex and was very very happy with the results , the diet was crazy and he is very easy to work with

Phil is your man

I have made amazing results with Phil Hernon.

He Leaned me down in no time at all and now we are doing a clean slow build up of muscle.

I am up 15 lbs in 19 weeks while still keeping just as lean.

His price is unbeatable as well, no where else will you get the same result for the price he charges!

They're all good man.

Shelby, Phil, Alex, John Meadows.

Email them to ask some questions about priorities/goals, figure out price, and then go ahead.

Great investment.

Phil is the man, replies to questions in minutes day or night, and really really knows his stuff. Diet is EASY to follow, Training is never boring. all in all best results ive got in the shortest amount of time is working wiht phil.

Never used anyone here but it is so hard to decide

Phil has great feedback but you need to be able to handle his communication style - Personally it would be challenging

Alex has been very helpful and I was ready to work with him before finances changed

John aka mountaindog has some unique and interesting ideas on training and diet that are hard to ignore.

It comes down to what works for you - Most of the trainers here have websites that gives you an idea about how they work and most will answer emails/pm's so you can get a feel for what they are like. I'd figure out who you will work best with and what you can afford (prices vary widely) and go from there.

i would lock them all in 10 x 10 room and arm each one with a deer antler. the one who emerges alive is your man!!...........seriously it's that difficult to decide. they all have excellent track records and know their shit well. i haven't hired phil but have had excellent communication with him regarding other matters. i would go with him.

Phils been training people for a long time, Alex is a prep guy and a very good one too!! So for training I'd go with Phil for $250 a year it's less than a dollar a day.

I've used Alex and was very very happy with the results , the diet was crazy and he is very easy to work with

I'd like to clairify that when i said that the diet was crazy i mean as in crazy easy , very simple and basic , nothing overly complicated and nothing special to buy. All the food you need can be had at any grocery store.

One year with Phil yields a life time of results
$250
:D

Mr Medows , your a class act all the way.
I'm wanna be like you when i grow up.
Big , ripped and cool as hell.

you have to set your goals higher than that...hahha...

I like Phil's approach because he actually cares about people's health and diet intricasies (spelling), not just shoving down rice and chicken...

JM

so guys its as the title says, ive been banging along for a few years now. Making good gains along the way, now is the time to move up to the next level.......i was thinking that 6 months should get me in decent condition.

I just wondered what the general thought is regarding the best trainer(s) on the site? Im in the UK so it will all have to be done by email....
thanks for your time......
Rich.

I was in the same boat as you Bro! I'm with Alex! Not that I chose him over anybody else, because I've never talked to Phil, John, or Skip. I did notice on Alex's site that he recommended if people were interested, to contact him for a price, that being said, I found that his price is comparable to anyone else up in here. The good thing is that, who ever you choose, they all have great credentials.

Some great replys there fellas, cheers.

I've got it down to two........ I think!!
It's more diet and training, I've got a amature
Show in May, but it's just local..

Anyway thanks again...
And a merry Christmas to all the brothers who smash
The iron.....

old and wise

and honest

because there are no secrets cuz he said it all openly here lol

250 bucks a year as a CONSULTANT,,,not a trainer, he cant be there to show you and how to use a knife and fork or cook properly or tell you how DHT metabolite is good for prostate and yet bad for you and ERbeta relationship ahhahahahahahh,,,,if you are not a robot and has no ego issues and realize that there are lots of time to learn and grow in and outside the gym in a positive manner

hire phil. I got more positive views on life in general than secrets to growth

like i said the secrets are what the sponsors have lol.

ive seen people tell me to choose certain others,,,then hear them saying they didnt do crap for them and going to back to phil,,,,AND saying dont tell anybody ahhahaha wtf.

oh oops.

datbtrue recommended Phil to me. Now i am good friends with both of them. i just used two famous (or infamous lol) people of the bb world's names in one sentence.

I'm sure they are all great.
Personally I would go with Alex. Check out his site. He is a really cool personably guy.

"old'' that i mean mature and experienced

not old school,,,cuz hes constantly learning and improving so the clients are 'up to date'

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131