over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who shoots there TRT test daily??

anybody else try this on like a 4-6 day basis and not ED and receive at least similar benefit? I only ask as I travel for work, often Tues-Thurs and I'd rather not pack and take pins on planes.

I'd have to imagine there are others trying a 4-5 day a week protocol with maybe 12-14 mgs or so?

I just came off my TRT, which I do every year for 8-10 weeks. It's just habit at this point, nothing magical so I'd like to get back into this protocol but I just can't maintain a pin every day with my travel schedule but could always do at least 4 usually 5 pins.

I am actually taking 400mgs of humanofort and 400mgs synthetine a day and I have to say with a test level of about 100 right now, no hgh or ped's at all I actually feel damn good. I was only on 100mgs of test before my break started about 4 weeks ago so I literally have no test in me lol. The synthetine has me feeling good during training and I imagine the humanofort must be doing something. Who knows maybe placebo.

humanofort who has taken it and really seen it work? By itself not with test. Thinking this may be a placebo thing

humanofort who has taken it and really seen it work? By itself not with test. Thinking this may be a placebo thing

I'm leaning towards placebo. At the end of the day there are too many "grand claims" with humanofort and it's not standing the test of time. New people (like me) buy it but I probably won't purchase again. I didn't notice a difference in my bloods previously using it on trt (been on humanofort like 16 weeks) and I just don't think I'm getting much from it. It's marketed like a "wonder tonic" which gets new people to try it but leaves people like me thinking "what is this actually doing?". It's why (I believe) you see a lot of folks on promuscle not really sticking with it. Look how many "I tried it but haven't purchased again" posts there are. The "wonder tonic" marketing gets a lot of first time buyers but it's also so vague you can pinpoint if it is actually doing anything or working.

Even Dante replied to someone on facebook when someone asked him about it and he really didn't recommend it. He didn't bash it and you could tell he was being respectful of Emeric basically that we have so many people that tried it it's not standing the test of time. Again, I'm sure it sells but I don't see a lot of us sticking with it long-term.

That's not a knock and I don't want it to come off crappy towards Emeric it's not meant as a slight.

I found a good deal on amazon and wanted to try it in different scenarios. The 10mg/day, 400mgs per week, and now on nothing. I actually just bought was is probably my final bottle. I have tried 200 up to 600mgs a day. I am up to 600mgs a day right now on zero PED's besides humanofort and synthetine. I actually feel good so there is that but I usually feel good when I'm totally off.

outside this board humanfort is unknown. if it were effective every damn supplement company from here to the moon would have a version that is 3567% better than the competitors and every damn fitness whore would have a picture of a bottle staged beside her butt on Instagram. #facts

I’d like to try this, have pharma test enth 250mg/ml

What’s best way guys? Backload a slim pin with the amp and the inject 4 ticks every day sub q? Skin pin will be so blunt after a few days though?

No placebo effect. Is 2 studies conducted on dogs, no placebo with animals. Also the study on people suffering with metabolic syndromes. The study by Dr.Serrano, Study on young Rugby players. Study on Cytostimulatories and cytoprotectives effects of peptides from chicken embryo on human fibroblasts.
Study on Stimulating and protective effects of peptides from chicken embryo extract on probiotic bacteria.

Scientific research has clearly indicated[1] that the natural agents of
the DOGtor Rx formula help production of cortisol and insulin
in the physiologically optimal amounts, which naturally alleviates
several common dog diseases.

This document was written by Dr.Robert Gipper and has been professionally translated from Hungarian to English.

Among the above mentioned beneficial effects of this formula, personally I was most interested in cases where the disease is a result of hormone imbalance. As you know, the alternatives are scarce or very expensive in the treatment of these.

• Diabetes mellitus

Patient No. 1: 4 year old female Poodle. In this fortunate situation, diabetes was diagnosed early, no major complications were present, and the blood sugar level was not excessively high either (12 mmol/l).
We started giving her the Eukanuba weight diabetic control feed, and the natural growth factors supplement (2x50 mg).
The blood sugar level was normalized within a few days and remained unchanged for the next four weeks.

Patient No. 2: 6 year old male, mixed breed, who has been suffering from diabetes for a longer period of time, and has been given insulin twice a day. After two weeks of taking the natural growth factors supplement (2x50 mg), the insulin could be reduced to half, after four weeks to one quarter of the original amount. It has been six weeks of treatment now, and the dog is not being given insulin at all.

Patient No. 3: 10 year old female Rottweiler, who has been receiving insulin-therapy for a while, and there was no improvement in her condition even after spaying.
She has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x150 mg) for the past six weeks, and we only need to give half of the original daily dose of insulin now. We achieved this result around the 4th week of treatment, but our attempts to reduce this amount any further have been in vain so far: if we gave a dose smaller than half of the original, the blood sugar level invariably bounced back up too high.

• Diabetes insipidus

Patient No. 1: 8 year old male Fox Terrier, who has been suffering from this type of diabetes for a longer period of time, and has been given Minirin (desmopressin). He has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) for four weeks, and at this point he only needs one quarter of the original Minirin dose to show no symptoms, that is, he does not drink and urinate excessively.

Patient No. 2: 9 year old Dachshund mix. This is a recent case, he has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) since the onset, for 6 weeks. He drinks significantly less water and he does not have urinary incontinence problems any more, but he is not asymptomatic yet.

• Cushing’s disease

Patient No. 1: 10 year old female Dachshund. In her case, the disease has been diagnosed some time ago, she has been taking Nizoral pills (Cetoconazole) to reduce the symptoms, and has been fed Eukanuba Light feed to lose the excess weight. At this point, she has been taking natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) for six weeks, she is not on Nizoral any more, but we are continuing with the lower calorie diet. Right now her water intake and urination are normal, she has lost a considerable amount of weight, and we observed a significant improvement in her fur and skin condition.

Patient No. 2: 11 year old male, mixed breed. He is a recent case, he has been taking Vetoryl pills and the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) since the onset of the disease, that is for four weeks. By the end of the fourth week, he only needs a quarter of the Vetoryl amount to make it through the night without having to be taken outside to urinate. The owner cannot afford to put him on a special feed, so all we could do to change his diet was that they limit the amount of food intake at home, and improve the quality of that food as much as they can.

Patient No. 3: 7 year old female, West High Terrier. She has been suffering from constant eczema issues, and was undergoing Prednisolone therapy coming from a different clinic. She has just recently come to us for treatment. The Cushing’s disease was a result of the continuous doses of glucocorticoid, and she was showing the classical symptoms. As the first step, we ran allergy tests which revealed nutritional problems. We changed her diet to the Eukanuba Dematosis feed, and ever since the onset of the disease three weeks ago, she has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg). We stopped giving her Prednisolone altogether, but in the beginning of our treatment program we used skin soothing shampoo and antihistamine to reduce itching. As far as water-intake and urination, her condition has improved, but she is not asymptomatic yet, her weight remained unchanged. There has been a visible improvement, however, in her fur and skin condition already.

• Hypothyroidism

Patient No. 1: 10 year old female Boxer. When she came to my clinic, she was considerably underweight, and showed symptoms of alopecia, hyperpigmentation, and shedding. The results of the blood test suggested hypothyroidism. We also detected mammary tumor and cystic transformation of the ovaries. We performed the necessary surgeries (ovarihysterectomy, removal of tumoral mammary tissue), changed her diet to Eukanuba Senior, and started her on the natural growth factors formula (2x150 mg). After four weeks of treatment, her condition was significantly better, the shedding ceased, and there was a substantial improvement in her overall well-being.

It is important to note that in the above mentioned cases of hormonal imbalance, we doubled the dose described in the “directions for use”. Based on clinical experiences with this formula in the US, they recommend a higher dose in similar cases.

• Idiopathic colitis

Patient No. 1: 7 year old Cane Corso. He came in with constant diarrhea and was in a very bad shape. Based on various laboratory examinations, idiopathic colitis was diagnosed.
At this point, his treatment regimen is determined as follows: Salazopyrin pills, Eukanuba Intestinal feed, and natural growth factors formula (2x150 mg, twice the normal dose). After four weeks of treatment, the consistency of the feces is better, and although the complete resolution to solid stool has not occurred yet, his condition visibly improved, his fur is becoming shinier, and he is happier and more playful than four weeks ago.

• Other cases

In 10 cases, we gave the formula to dogs who were recovering from surgery, or who were in weak condition after an illness, and older dogs in poor physical condition. After 24-48 hours, there was a noticeable improvement in their mood and appetite. Their condition generally improved within two weeks, and the older dogs regained their youthful energy.

In 10 cases we treated dogs suffering from skin problems. While addressing the underlying causes, we also put the dogs on the natural growth factors formula.
In two weeks, after successful treatment of the underlying causes, generally their fur and skin condition also considerably improved.

In 10 cases we gave the formula to dogs with locomotor disorder. For various reasons, surgery was not an option for them, only symptomatic treatment was possible (i.e.: hip and elbow dysplasia, other arthritic conditions, etc.). Beyond pain relief, we gave them the natural growth factors formula instead of mussel extract. As a general conclusion, we can say that this treatment reduced the locomotor symptoms substantially better than previously used regimens. In four cases, we could stop giving pain relief pills after two weeks, they only take the natural growth factors formula now.

In two cases we gave the formula to dogs with persistent, recurring panosteitis. In addition to and following the usual treatment (antibiotics and non-steroids), continuous administration of the formula successfully prevented recurrence of the disease.

To summarize the above, I am confident that the natural growth factors formula considerably improves the medical conditions stated in the indications. In the treatment of hormonal imbalance, this formula fills a prominent gap: in a lot of cases, we lack alternatives.
I am happy to recommend this product, because I believe it will be a useful formula in the everyday practice of numerous colleagues, not only as a supplement, but also in helping to address the underlying causes. The planned consumer price is very reasonable even for our not-so-wealthy clients, and that is something to consider in today’s world.

Dr. Róbert Gippert
Lead Veterinarian
Kaposvár, Hungary

REFERENCES

1. Gippert R., Clinical experiences with natural growth factors in our Hungarian practice, Small Animal Practice Periodical 2008, 2nd issue, page 78.

I use GearPro's 400mg Test blend, and it is money and very good. I use 10-20 units from a slin pin ED to EOD subq. Just started using it over the last few weeks and it doesn't cause knots or pip. I have not used it intramuscular.

Dogs???? Come on bro... Honestly why are you pushing this product. Do you have skin in the game with fitness?

No placebo effect. Is 2 studies conducted on dogs, no placebo with animals. Also the study on people suffering with metabolic syndromes. The study by Dr.Serrano, Study on young Rugby players. Study on Cytostimulatories and cytoprotectives effects of peptides from chicken embryo on human fibroblasts.
Study on Stimulating and protective effects of peptides from chicken embryo extract on probiotic bacteria.

Scientific research has clearly indicated[1] that the natural agents of
the DOGtor Rx formula help production of cortisol and insulin
in the physiologically optimal amounts, which naturally alleviates
several common dog diseases.

This document was written by Dr.Robert Gipper and has been professionally translated from Hungarian to English.

Among the above mentioned beneficial effects of this formula, personally I was most interested in cases where the disease is a result of hormone imbalance. As you know, the alternatives are scarce or very expensive in the treatment of these.

• Diabetes mellitus

Patient No. 1: 4 year old female Poodle. In this fortunate situation, diabetes was diagnosed early, no major complications were present, and the blood sugar level was not excessively high either (12 mmol/l).
We started giving her the Eukanuba weight diabetic control feed, and the natural growth factors supplement (2x50 mg).
The blood sugar level was normalized within a few days and remained unchanged for the next four weeks.

Patient No. 2: 6 year old male, mixed breed, who has been suffering from diabetes for a longer period of time, and has been given insulin twice a day. After two weeks of taking the natural growth factors supplement (2x50 mg), the insulin could be reduced to half, after four weeks to one quarter of the original amount. It has been six weeks of treatment now, and the dog is not being given insulin at all.

Patient No. 3: 10 year old female Rottweiler, who has been receiving insulin-therapy for a while, and there was no improvement in her condition even after spaying.
She has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x150 mg) for the past six weeks, and we only need to give half of the original daily dose of insulin now. We achieved this result around the 4th week of treatment, but our attempts to reduce this amount any further have been in vain so far: if we gave a dose smaller than half of the original, the blood sugar level invariably bounced back up too high.

• Diabetes insipidus

Patient No. 1: 8 year old male Fox Terrier, who has been suffering from this type of diabetes for a longer period of time, and has been given Minirin (desmopressin). He has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) for four weeks, and at this point he only needs one quarter of the original Minirin dose to show no symptoms, that is, he does not drink and urinate excessively.

Patient No. 2: 9 year old Dachshund mix. This is a recent case, he has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) since the onset, for 6 weeks. He drinks significantly less water and he does not have urinary incontinence problems any more, but he is not asymptomatic yet.

• Cushing’s disease

Patient No. 1: 10 year old female Dachshund. In her case, the disease has been diagnosed some time ago, she has been taking Nizoral pills (Cetoconazole) to reduce the symptoms, and has been fed Eukanuba Light feed to lose the excess weight. At this point, she has been taking natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) for six weeks, she is not on Nizoral any more, but we are continuing with the lower calorie diet. Right now her water intake and urination are normal, she has lost a considerable amount of weight, and we observed a significant improvement in her fur and skin condition.

Patient No. 2: 11 year old male, mixed breed. He is a recent case, he has been taking Vetoryl pills and the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) since the onset of the disease, that is for four weeks. By the end of the fourth week, he only needs a quarter of the Vetoryl amount to make it through the night without having to be taken outside to urinate. The owner cannot afford to put him on a special feed, so all we could do to change his diet was that they limit the amount of food intake at home, and improve the quality of that food as much as they can.

Patient No. 3: 7 year old female, West High Terrier. She has been suffering from constant eczema issues, and was undergoing Prednisolone therapy coming from a different clinic. She has just recently come to us for treatment. The Cushing’s disease was a result of the continuous doses of glucocorticoid, and she was showing the classical symptoms. As the first step, we ran allergy tests which revealed nutritional problems. We changed her diet to the Eukanuba Dematosis feed, and ever since the onset of the disease three weeks ago, she has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg). We stopped giving her Prednisolone altogether, but in the beginning of our treatment program we used skin soothing shampoo and antihistamine to reduce itching. As far as water-intake and urination, her condition has improved, but she is not asymptomatic yet, her weight remained unchanged. There has been a visible improvement, however, in her fur and skin condition already.

• Hypothyroidism

Patient No. 1: 10 year old female Boxer. When she came to my clinic, she was considerably underweight, and showed symptoms of alopecia, hyperpigmentation, and shedding. The results of the blood test suggested hypothyroidism. We also detected mammary tumor and cystic transformation of the ovaries. We performed the necessary surgeries (ovarihysterectomy, removal of tumoral mammary tissue), changed her diet to Eukanuba Senior, and started her on the natural growth factors formula (2x150 mg). After four weeks of treatment, her condition was significantly better, the shedding ceased, and there was a substantial improvement in her overall well-being.

It is important to note that in the above mentioned cases of hormonal imbalance, we doubled the dose described in the “directions for use”. Based on clinical experiences with this formula in the US, they recommend a higher dose in similar cases.

• Idiopathic colitis

Patient No. 1: 7 year old Cane Corso. He came in with constant diarrhea and was in a very bad shape. Based on various laboratory examinations, idiopathic colitis was diagnosed.
At this point, his treatment regimen is determined as follows: Salazopyrin pills, Eukanuba Intestinal feed, and natural growth factors formula (2x150 mg, twice the normal dose). After four weeks of treatment, the consistency of the feces is better, and although the complete resolution to solid stool has not occurred yet, his condition visibly improved, his fur is becoming shinier, and he is happier and more playful than four weeks ago.

• Other cases

In 10 cases, we gave the formula to dogs who were recovering from surgery, or who were in weak condition after an illness, and older dogs in poor physical condition. After 24-48 hours, there was a noticeable improvement in their mood and appetite. Their condition generally improved within two weeks, and the older dogs regained their youthful energy.

In 10 cases we treated dogs suffering from skin problems. While addressing the underlying causes, we also put the dogs on the natural growth factors formula.
In two weeks, after successful treatment of the underlying causes, generally their fur and skin condition also considerably improved.

In 10 cases we gave the formula to dogs with locomotor disorder. For various reasons, surgery was not an option for them, only symptomatic treatment was possible (i.e.: hip and elbow dysplasia, other arthritic conditions, etc.). Beyond pain relief, we gave them the natural growth factors formula instead of mussel extract. As a general conclusion, we can say that this treatment reduced the locomotor symptoms substantially better than previously used regimens. In four cases, we could stop giving pain relief pills after two weeks, they only take the natural growth factors formula now.

In two cases we gave the formula to dogs with persistent, recurring panosteitis. In addition to and following the usual treatment (antibiotics and non-steroids), continuous administration of the formula successfully prevented recurrence of the disease.

To summarize the above, I am confident that the natural growth factors formula considerably improves the medical conditions stated in the indications. In the treatment of hormonal imbalance, this formula fills a prominent gap: in a lot of cases, we lack alternatives.
I am happy to recommend this product, because I believe it will be a useful formula in the everyday practice of numerous colleagues, not only as a supplement, but also in helping to address the underlying causes. The planned consumer price is very reasonable even for our not-so-wealthy clients, and that is something to consider in today’s world.

Dr. Róbert Gippert
Lead Veterinarian
Kaposvár, Hungary

REFERENCES

1. Gippert R., Clinical experiences with natural growth factors in our Hungarian practice, Small Animal Practice Periodical 2008, 2nd issue, page 78.

Dogs???? Come on bro... Honestly why are you pushing this product. Do you have skin in the game with fitness?

I did post the dog study to show that is no placebo effect.

Here is Dr. Serrano`s finding.

A study involving 23 human subjects was completed in Ohio June of 2003. The results were impressive and confirm many results and observations made in the Romanian studies.

Serrano Family Practice
Eric Serrano, M.D.

My name is Eric Serrano, and I am MD in Pickerington, Ohio, and I practice both conventional medicine and alternative medicine. I do research for different supplement companies and actually have designed supplements myself.

The reason I am writing is because I am so excited about a recent research studied I performed about a year ago with a supplement Humanofort containing Natural Growth Factors extract.

I want to tell you that I didn’t expect any results from the supplement because of what it is, but was I wrong.

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

This remarkable result has made me a big believer and also I highly recommended to patients not only for the above but also for the very accurate changes seen with cholesterol and the rest of the laboratory results.
Please contact me with any questions about the subject or the test result and I will happy to provide you more information.
Sincerely,
Eric Serrano, MD

outside this board humanfort is unknown. if it were effective every damn supplement company from here to the moon would have a version that is 3567% better than the competitors and every damn fitness whore would have a picture of a bottle staged beside her butt on Instagram. #facts

I do privet label the Humanofort for Regenerative Clinics and Wellness Centers under a different names and to one Stem Cell Clinic.

I'm surprised that 150 mg that your test isn't closer to 900 or more? I'm trying to picture myself sticking a needle into me 365 days over the course of a year! OMG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I do privet label the Humanofort for Regenerative Clinics and Wellness Centers under a different names and to one Stem Cell Clinic.

One more tome Humanofort is not a drug.

How Humanofort Works:

Humanofort oligopetides extract containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. This peptides are characterized as an adaptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also these peptides supports to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly supports to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.
Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

I switched from 50mg TE/20mg NPP 3X weekly to 25mg/10mg daily. While it may be better I can't see myself pinning everyday all year. I will likely switch to a bigger shot on Friday to carry me thru the weekend when I don't pin GH either.

I do wonder if it makes more sense to go with test prop if you're going to pin such small amounts frequently since the short ester yields more testosterone?

I do wonder if it makes more sense to go with test prop if you're going to pin such small amounts frequently since the short ester yields more testosterone?

Why would prop be any different? You can compensate for the ester difference, prop is still way more expensive. It is also not readily available and is still esterified. I'd be more interested in trying suspension with daily dosing, maybe right before bed, but only if I could get a compounding pharmacy to make it with a script.

I've shot daily for 4 years now. Was off for several years before that after cycling (read staying on) throughout my early to mid twenties.

Started w Test base to mimic the pulsatile release pattern of our own body. Whether this holds true w injecting a hormone brewed by an underground lab... who knows. But I did feel best on this. Blood test were all over the place which makes sense if you have access to the testing over at Anasci. I use (d) a sponser who has a good rep around here but testing and personal experience shows results all over the board. I ranged anywhere from 4mg to 20mg a day.

Two years or so ago, I added prop. It was generally 50/50 test base and prop (10-20mg daily). I wanted to slowly transition from everyday injects to eod as I'm doing this for life and even tho doses are small, pinning I'M everyday has built up some knots after roughly over a 1000 injection points.

Within the past 6 months added cyp to the above blend. Hair has been shedding like crazy since but also have hypothyroidism -2iu gh for 9 months may be the culprit, but trying to figure that out at the moment. Long esters have always given me more sides but I don't know if the hair loss is from the cypionate or from the thyroid issues. Lats recently posted that there is more to the ester argument and I'd like to start a thread on it as different esters have always brought a wide spectrum of varrying results but I'm not smart enough, admittedly, to carry on the conversation.

Basically, short esters done daily feel amazing but, at 36, it's getting fucking old.

This is so true. I do like Emeric, but I'm just not a believer. I've tried it many times even with blood work..never again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131