over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who shoots there TRT test daily??

This is so true. I do like Emeric, but I'm just not a believer. I've tried it many times even with blood work..never again.

I can tell a difference on it vs off it. I definitely recover faster using 300mg daily. I have a history of lipid and insulin issues but will conduct blood work soon to see if I experience the same results of the study below. It seems most only experience positive changes when something is out of parameters.

Here's a study showing positive metabolic changes with 400mg daily. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16739873

Abstract

HUMANOFORT is a nutritive supplement extracted and purified from embryonated chicken eggs according to an original procedure under license. Humanofort received the suitable consent from the Romanian Ministry of Health. The main components of Humanofort are two oligopeptides of 5,000 and 10,000 D molecular weight. 40 subjects aged 50-75 years (18 men and 22 women) consumed, daily, 4 caps of Humanofort for 60 days. The samples of blood from each subject were obtained before and after treatment. Therefore, each subject was his own control. In all subjects, after treatment, total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol decreased approximately 30% as compared with the initial values. In 80% of patients, an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease of the insulin level in blood were also observed. After treatment, the cardiac risk factors (Aethna 2000 Program), such as total cholesterol/HDL and Apolipoproteins B/A were shifted towards lower range. These long-lasting modifications have an adaptative-regulatory character and seem to be produced by the growth factors contained in Humanofort.

Last edited:
I've shot daily for 4 years now. Was off for several years before that after cycling (read staying on) throughout my early to mid twenties.

Started w Test base to mimic the pulsatile release pattern of our own body. Whether this holds true w injecting a hormone brewed by an underground lab... who knows. But I did feel best on this. Blood test were all over the place which makes sense if you have access to the testing over at Anasci. I use (d) a sponser who has a good rep around here but testing and personal experience shows results all over the board. I ranged anywhere from 4mg to 20mg a day.

Two years or so ago, I added prop. It was generally 50/50 test base and prop (10-20mg daily). I wanted to slowly transition from everyday injects to eod as I'm doing this for life and even tho doses are small, pinning I'M everyday has built up some knots after roughly over a 1000 injection points.

Within the past 6 months added cyp to the above blend. Hair has been shedding like crazy since but also have hypothyroidism -2iu gh for 9 months may be the culprit, but trying to figure that out at the moment. Long esters have always given me more sides but I don't know if the hair loss is from the cypionate or from the thyroid issues. Lats recently posted that there is more to the ester argument and I'd like to start a thread on it as different esters have always brought a wide spectrum of varrying results but I'm not smart enough, admittedly, to carry on the conversation.

Basically, short esters done daily feel amazing but, at 36, it's getting fucking old.

I seem to feel better on prop then E or C as well. Going to switch back to E again to see if my mind was just playing tricks on me/different surrounding circumstances.

I seem to have better libido with more frequent injections. Even daily vs eod

I seem to feel better on prop then E or C as well. Going to switch back to E again to see if my mind was just playing tricks on me/different surrounding circumstances.

Keep us posted

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner