YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who supplements pregnenolone and/or progesterone?

Zarati

Registered
My progesterone and pregnenolone came at 0 lol! Which is probably normal after years of TRT

3-4x a week
10mg preg
10mg progesterone
TD in DMSO

Mood much better. Sleep deeper/better. Erections even harder. Joints feel better and biggest plus is I can allow estrogen to run up a little without any gyno sides (used to be a constant battle with SERMs and AIs due to my low SHBG and high free test/free e2). Now can run 200mg test with no AI and no SERM.

Test feels like it did the first time I tried it. It had definitely lost its shine the past few years.

3-4x a week
10mg preg
10mg progesterone
TD in DMSO

Mood much better. Sleep deeper/better. Erections even harder. Joints feel better and biggest plus is I can allow estrogen to run up a little without any gyno sides (used to be a constant battle with SERMs and AIs due to my low SHBG and high free test/free e2). Now can run 200mg test with no AI and no SERM.

Test feels like it did the first time I tried it. It had definitely lost its shine the past few years.

What if you upped your pregnenolone to 20 and ditched progesterone? Been reading pregnenolone turns mostly into progesterone.

Yea low levels of progesterone (mainly progesterone) and pregnenolone lead to estrogen dominance

3-4x a week
10mg preg
10mg progesterone
TD in DMSO

what brands do you use
just dissolved in pure dsmo?

what brands do you use
just dissolved in pure dsmo?
Yes in pure DMSO

I use a lab supply company for the raws.

What if you upped your pregnenolone to 20 and ditched progesterone? Been reading pregnenolone turns mostly into progesterone.

Yea low levels of progesterone (mainly progesterone) and pregnenolone lead to estrogen dominance
It could work but why? Progesterone is extremely cheap and it’s the main one I wanted elevated in my body. I don’t get the sedative effect I get from prog from just pregnenolone.

I take 200mg pregnenolone daily and DHEA a few days a week. My pregnenolone was 15ng and optimal is 180ng. My erections and libido improved a lot from it. hCG doesn't support my Preg/DHEA levels like it's supposed to.

I take 200mg pregnenolone daily and DHEA a few days a week. My pregnenolone was 15ng and optimal is 180ng. My erections and libido improved a lot from it. hCG doesn't support my Preg/DHEA levels like it's supposed to.
I know we’ve talked about this elsewhere on the forum but yes to what you said. HCG only “worked” for me during my early years of TRT. I can’t speak to spermatogenesis though. I never got fully shut down there even after 8 years of TRT.

While i never had mine tested. I have used those a few times with varying dosages with no noticeable results.

By no effect do you mean you tested low, supplemented and felt nothing?
or
You tested low, supplemented, re-tested and still had low levels/felt nothing?
or
Tested low, supplemented, re-tested with normal levels from supplement but still felt nothing.

If #1 how can you be sure your body absorbed the hormones? Did you do oral or transdermal?

By no effect do you mean you tested low, supplemented and felt nothing?
or
You tested low, supplemented, re-tested and still had low levels/felt nothing?
or
Tested low, supplemented, re-tested with normal levels from supplement but still felt nothing.

If #1 how can you be sure your body absorbed the hormones? Did you do oral or transdermal?
My previous post acknowledges that i had no blood test done. I did oral through different companies and different doses. I am thinking of trying transdermal as i have heard some positive reports on that.

My previous post acknowledges that i had no blood test done. I did oral through different companies and different doses. I am thinking of trying transdermal as i have heard some positive reports on that.
It’s night and day especially if applied somewhere 5AR is active (scalp or ballsack)

I lowered my pregnenolone dose to 100mg for a few days and had a massive increase in joint pain. Enough that sleeping was very affected. I took 400mg today and all the joint pain subsided within minutes. Figured it might help someone else.

Want to thank everybody about this thread. Went and had labs done and my labs came back 0 progesterone. Seems as us trt guys who have been on a long time need to supplement. Big thanks again.

Want to thank everybody about this thread. Went and had labs done and my labs came back 0 progesterone. Seems as us trt guys who have been on a long time need to supplement. Big thanks again.
Man it’s going to be a huge difference. Apply to scalp and get some pharmaceutical grade dmso and dab some on top of the cream to increase absorption. Scalp is high in 5AR so the progesterone will convert to allopregnanolone which is sedative/calming/anti anxiety. First few days you do it you might drop weight (it’s estrogen water weight). It kind of acts like a SERM with NONE of the drawbacks to SERMs.

And during your TRT time you haven't been using HCG or DHEA?

So would this be the test to get to establish a baseline measurement first?

Did a search and this site is having a Summer sale on labwork.
Ulta Labs.
Progesterone, Immunoassay

During my time on TRT I tried using hcg but it caused me to have anxiety. Also on my lab work my DHEA was almost zero.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131