over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who takes DHEA and why do you take it?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
What does it do for you and why do you take it? How much do you take? I don't understand too much about DHEA and wanted to create discussion to educate myself and others.

well it is considered one of those parent hormones like cholesterol or pregnenolone which is like the building blocks for AAS etc thru various chemical conversions/breakdowns down the road..

now I am no bio chemist so I can only make those claims based off pics of seeing various "family trees" of hormones with DHEA being in the liek top 3 or maybe 5 idk but it does have its roles for basic body function and operation of things and not really serving for AAS purposes.. I personally can speak though I reached a point in career home life etc stress where I started suffering from the controversial "adrenal fatigue" Its more of a eastern medicine belief but one of the treatment options besiides using raw adrenal glands is adding in DHEA as well along with a couple herbal things for the synergy.... I can definitely say it worked for what my dr intended it for... although.... just FYI it is still androgenic by nature so after being on elevated doses for a few months the fiancee would comment on my shedding and even was kind enough to snap pics of my blind spots of back of dome to show thinning areas I was unaware of.

Nothing in my diet/supp routine was ever changed besides the addition of DHEA so I desided to drop it completely for a week or or so and continue at at a fraction of dose to where still had synergy with raw adrenal but the shedding stopped.. THANK GOD lol 50mg/day is a decent starting dose for most using for other reasons like older males in their 50's + looking for a little extra edge and vigor from the ones I've talked to...I personally was doing 75/day at first as trial dose since like I said the adreal fatigue deal is still more of an eastern medicine thing slowly being recognized by the west so treatment is trial and error.. was told to adjust according to my adrenal symptoms after a couple weeks but 75 was the sweet spot so didnt need to go 100 or 50... although after a while I stated getting a bunch of other goodies added like xanax, wellbutrin, lexapro, resortil to get a handle on the various stressors that was contributing to the adrenal fatigue as a secondary condition... I think it was at that point when the 75 started making me shed since my primary issues were now being more fully treated andso now i usually go 25/EOD and have no issues with full head of hair too LOL

I was not referring to "hey who throws it in your blast cycles?" LOL

Good point made in the post above. I am more referring to the people who are on HRT, or anti-aging/longevity, or to remedy problems with DHEA.

When I do use it I usually take 50mg/day, morning or night don't matter to me.
I notice more of a "kick ass" feeling and my testicles also become bigger when I am on dhea.
So I guess dhea does not shut one down if it is the only hormone one uses?

676px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png

Probably would be good to have some type of AI if you are sensitive to gyno.

another good study: The effect of a daily 50 mg DHEA and 100 mg atamestane

Because Phil Hernon told me to...

In all seriousness, I started taking it because of Phil, but I've been reading a lot on anti-aging since, and the respected protocols involve both TRT and DHEA supplementation.

Last edited:
I have used it during pct, alone and with tribulus/DHEA together. I believed it helped during pct, by it self and also when taken with tribulus. When used by itself it has a similar quality like being on test, but just not so pronounced as real testosterone. I do feel it helped as an ergogenic aid. Now that I'm thinking of it I will use it again by itself to see what I think. It definitely didn't it shut my natural test production down, especially with tribulus. When I used those two together I would say my physique and workout definitely improved.

My fiancee's doctor told her she has adrenal fatigue and to take DHEA. She's been taking it for only a month and I haven't seen any changes yet except her getting grumpy while on DHEA.

gives me nipple sensitivity

DHEA makes my BP sky rocket. While i was taking it my BP would be 170/110 Doesnt sit well with me.

50mg/day plus 25mg/day pregnenolone under 150mg/week TRT. My creation reports sharper mind, alertness, more energy, better erections, better sleep.

What does it do for you and why do you take it? How much do you take? I don't understand too much about DHEA and wanted to create discussion to educate myself and others.

If you are on the Humanofort ( if I remember correctly) than you don`t have to take any DHEA.

If you are on the Humanofort ( if I remember correctly) than you don`t have to take any DHEA.

Not yet Emeric. When I can better afford it, I am going to give it a good run and review.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity