advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who trusts “pharmgrade” T3 from overseas?

kitchenchemist

Registered
Ive personally used alot of different ugl T3 liquids over the years and they always seemed to be hit or miss. 2015 season I decided to grab a bunch of pharmgrade T3 from aura to see if there was a noticeable difference in quality, results, and how I felt while on it. I cant actually say I noticed any difference from some of the less trustworthy ugls Ive experimented with. There was a thread on here (maybe a year ago) with people talking about bunk pharmgrade T3 coming from aura. Ive also seen a thread on another board mentioning or atleast questioning the same thing.

I don't have any personal experience with the supplier but normally the ugl's get powder from China or other similar countries. The pharm grade stuff should be great as it is what people are actually taking for legitimate medical reasons.

Are you sure this aura is a legit pharmaceutical company, or a fake pharma like we see so many nowadays?

Question is not where it's made. Some of the best gear ever made was made where you call "overseas". Question is being legit.

i've never had an issue with Pharm grade supps from India

Did a quick search and this aura operation doesn't look pharma at all...

Abdi, OTOH, is 100% legit.

Beware of UG labs with from India or Eastern Europe with nice websites trying to pass as legit pharmaceutical companies.

If it’s made by a pharma company it’s likely legit. Some of the pseudo labs that are really just ugl can obviously have erroneous dosing or counterfeits. For his cheap the brand name thyroid hormones are your better off just getting those, or the better ug like alpha pharma

Abdi Tiromel is the T3 im referring to from aurapharm. Ive seen dozens of rave reviews fir Abdi but after my purchase I came across (on this board in fact) quite a few users claiming bunk or counterfeit.
cf6aef8ddb29cae595117fe22bea54b5.jpg

I would much rather use trustworthy tabs instead of research liquid T3 but still skeptical of aura/abdi at this point.

Last edited:
Abdi Tiromel is the T3 im referring to from aurapharm. Ive seen dozens of rave reviews fir Abdi but after my purchase I came across (on this board in fact) quite a few users claiming bunk or counterfeit.
cf6aef8ddb29cae595117fe22bea54b5.jpg

I would much rather use trustworthy tabs instead of research liquid T3 but still skeptical of aura/abdi at this point.

I honestly believe that sometimes this brand of T3, straight from Pharmacy is bunk/underdosed.

I've heard about some bad tiromel coming from alldaychemist. I switch to the other Turkish or middle eastern hg brand with the foil packets and red print and no issues. Wish those 50 mcg Berlin chimes were still around those were awesome. Also speaking of ugl bad experience, la pharma t3 100mcg, Stay away from that shit. No results. None.

I don't anymore. I had a bunch of cytomel from a old sponsor out of mexico. Few months on 25ug/day and I had blood work done. TSH was normal.

Uni pharma is what I use now before all those reports of bunk tiromel started surfacing. Uni pharma has a pretty good track record with me for almost 2 years now from multiply suppliers.

I don't anymore. I had a bunch of cytomel from a old sponsor out of mexico. Few months on 25ug/day and I had blood work done. TSH was normal.

Damm sad so much junk is out there these days .
I heard Grossman sp? T3 was some of the best.

I used Aurapharm a few years ago and the two items I got were legit- Dostinex and Cytomel. I don't remember which brand cytomel they had but it was equal to my American Rx.

I've never had an issue with any supps from ADC, it's hard to imagine anything would be bunk with how mainstream they are

Take the t3 and go get bloods. Problem solved.

Cynomel from Mexico

Recently got some pharma Cynomel from Mexico. Same bottle from years back. Grossman brand, brown bottle, white/blue label. Used to be legit back in the day. Any recent thoughts???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131