advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who uses a DHT w/ their TRT? (Masteron or Proviron)

Do you use DHT base w/ TRT?

• No, just testosterone

Votes: 84 36.7%
  • yes, testosterone and proviron

Votes: 62 27.1%
  • yes, testosterone and masteron

Votes: 68 29.7%
  • other

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
The older I get the more I just stick with Test and GH at replacement doses when on TRT. Blast is for blast. Cruise is for HRT.
I'm 46 and on cruise I'm taking 200md cyp every 5 days and 3.33 units of GH 5 days on 2 days off and feel amazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the thickest hair of anyone on here. LOL. I started shedding like crazy once on TRT and even more once I added proviron. However, I discovered RU58841 on here and it has ceased all hair loss. I can't even pull hair out now. The stuff works for DHT related hair loss. And it works quick.
I heard about it I just ordered some I'm waiting for it to get here . sounds amazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just added 120mg per week of Mast to my TRT. I'm gonna check out the RU58841 since I'm worried about hair loss as well. Thank you for the advice

I'm on androgel 1% 5g daily feel decent but there wouldn't be any harm adding 25mg proviron? I hear literally 50/50 reviews about proviron shutting you down vs minimal if nothing shutdown

This wouldn't matter since I'm already replacing with androgel correct

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm 46, 5'7", 215 and been on HRT for 1 year. Had to go off twice because my Hematocrit went above 52 and doc would not refill Rx until it came back down. I had to have blood drawn and that did the trick.

Test Cyp 100mg/wk from Kaiser and I use Chinese generic blue top GH 3iu/day. I feel awesome. The GH doesn't seem to do anything really for fat loss or muscle building but it is incredible for recovery. I used to get really sore after hard workouts as I got older but after using GH, I don't get sore at all.

Five weeks ago I upped Cyp to 150mg/wk and added Anavar 25mg/day.
I usually like Test and Mast but I'm trying Anavar to see how I like it. Not much happening with Anavar to this point. Am I just using to little, or maybe I just need to wait longer?

I'm 46, 5'7", 215 and been on HRT for 1 year. Had to go off twice because my Hematocrit went above 52 and doc would not refill Rx until it came back down. I had to have blood drawn and that did the trick.

Test Cyp 100mg/wk from Kaiser and I use Chinese generic blue top GH 3iu/day. I feel awesome. The GH doesn't seem to do anything really for fat loss or muscle building but it is incredible for recovery. I used to get really sore after hard workouts as I got older but after using GH, I don't get sore at all.

Five weeks ago I upped Cyp to 150mg/wk and added Anavar 25mg/day.
I usually like Test and Mast but I'm trying Anavar to see how I like it. Not much happening with Anavar to this point. Am I just using to little, or maybe I just need to wait longer?
Raise the Anavar to 50mg/day... If you still don't feel/notice anything after a week, it is likely underdosed or just plain bunk.

Raise the Anavar to 50mg/day... If you still don't feel/notice anything after a week, it is likely underdosed or just plain bunk.

thx, Iceman.

I've never used Var before, but I've used juice on-and-off for 25 years. Test ace, prop, cyp, enth; Winny, Anadrol, Tren, Mast, EQ.

Just took another 25mg, so I'm at 50mg for today. Iceman, what do you think I should start to "feel" by next week or so at 50mg? I do not get lean easily and if I had to guess, I'd have to say I'm probably at 12% bodyfat currently.

Current diet is 200g P, 300g C, 60g F daily

thx, Iceman.

I've never used Var before, but I've used juice on-and-off for 25 years. Test ace, prop, cyp, enth; Winny, Anadrol, Tren, Mast, EQ.

Just took another 25mg, so I'm at 50mg for today. Iceman, what do you think I should start to "feel" by next week or so at 50mg? I do not get lean easily and if I had to guess, I'd have to say I'm probably at 12% bodyfat currently.

Current diet is 200g P, 300g C, 60g F daily
More weight lifted or more reps at the same weight, pumps will be better, feeling fuller and vascularity should increase as well. It took a few weeks for me to start noticing any fat loss.

I've recently added HCG 500iu 2x weekly and 25mg ProV daily
libido is popping pretty nice
I really think the hcg contributed alot to that

How does proviron affect things? I was considering adding that or some Mast just to feel better alongside my trt

How does proviron affect things? I was considering adding that or some Mast just to feel better alongside my trt

I love proviron at just 12.5mg 2x/day. I feel you could increase free testosterone while using even less Test for TRT

so I've found that 500iu 2x weekly of hcg gave me some estro problems
dialed it back to 250iu 2x weekly
I've also decided to dial back my Proviron from 25mg daily to 12.5
This is added to my 100mg Enanthate prescribed protocol (50mg 2x weekly)

I'm all about finding the minimum effective doses for me
TRT is a long game after all. Don't want to have to come because you fucked yourself with high doses and your prostate is messed or whatever

as for proviron what I found at 25 mg was
- definite increase in strength, perhaps from it freeing up more test. This was the strongest effect
- increased libido
- a slight buzz emotionaly like everything is a-ok

gonna if I can get the same or close effect with half the dose
if so a box of 100 50mg can last over a year =)

Any help appreciated.

Seems strange this but I've come off a 500mg test e cycle injected twice a week. This was for 12 weeks.

Wanted to try an ED dosing schedule to try and get my free test numbers higher on cruise.

I've dropped down to 20mg (140 per week) test e per day and added masteron enanthate
15mg per day (100 per week)

Its been 5 days since ed protocol but I feel dreadful! Very lethagic and zero energy and a bit of a gloomy mindset!! :confused::confused:

I know its only early days of new protocol but any explanation as to why energy levels and lethargy has started?

Thanks

For those who have issues with hemoglobin on TRT I wonder what benefit it would have if you cut your dose down and added some Mast. Like going from 150mg/wk test to 100mg but adding 50mg Mast.

so 100mg of mast E a week was awesome for llibido

i used it for 12 weeks

Any help appreciated.

Seems strange this but I've come off a 500mg test e cycle injected twice a week. This was for 12 weeks.

Wanted to try an ED dosing schedule to try and get my free test numbers higher on cruise.

I've dropped down to 20mg (140 per week) test e per day and added masteron enanthate
15mg per day (100 per week)

Its been 5 days since ed protocol but I feel dreadful! Very lethagic and zero energy and a bit of a gloomy mindset!! :confused::confused:

I know its only early days of new protocol but any explanation as to why energy levels and lethargy has started?

Thanks

You probably have high SHBG like myself, so 20mg per day is not enough to give you high enough free test numbers so that you feel good.

That has certainly been my experience. I've been using test for 26 years now, most of the time at doses of 400-500mg per week. I successfully dropped down to 200mg per week, delivered in two 100mg injections 3-4 days apart, and still felt fine and kept most of my mass.

But for fertility reasons, I wanted to see if I could get away with using a lower dose of test. For 5 weeks, I did 20mg per day (140mg per week). I progressively felt worse and worse as the month went on, and started losing a lot of size. Finally I went back to two 100mg injections per week, and I am feeling much better.

I believe the reason the lower dose program didn't work for me is that my blood tests always have shown that I have very high SHBG. Too much of the test is being bound up by SHBG with the low daily doses, making me feel like I wasn't on test at all.

Dr John Crisler has written that high SHBG guys do much better on bigger, less frequent injections, while low SHBG guys do well on a low dose daily injection. So I believe that the 10-20mg per day programs, while they work great for guys with low SHBG, don't work well at all for guys like me with high SHBG.

I suggest getting blood tests so you can see exactly what your SHBG is, and then tailoring your program to your own situation. Not every program is for everybody, you just have to dial in what the right program is for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws