advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who uses a DHT w/ their TRT? (Masteron or Proviron)

Do you use DHT base w/ TRT?

• No, just testosterone

Votes: 84 36.7%
  • yes, testosterone and proviron

Votes: 62 27.1%
  • yes, testosterone and masteron

Votes: 68 29.7%
  • other

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
I was concerned that maybe my DHT was low since I heard a few members stay there’s were low even on cycle. I got a blood test and turns out what is wrong. Currently my hrt is 25 mg testosterone cypionate intramuscular every day with .5mg adex 2x/wk. DHT attached.

DHT 142 range 16-79

Attachments

• 90B73942-73F0-45D6-85E6-21D520792638.jpg
    90B73942-73F0-45D6-85E6-21D520792638.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 633
I'm 46, 5'7", 215 and been on HRT for 1 year. Had to go off twice because my Hematocrit went above 52 and doc would not refill Rx until it came back down. I had to have blood drawn and that did the trick.

Test Cyp 100mg/wk from Kaiser and I use Chinese generic blue top GH 3iu/day. I feel awesome. The GH doesn't seem to do anything really for fat loss or muscle building but it is incredible for recovery. I used to get really sore after hard workouts as I got older but after using GH, I don't get sore at all.

Five weeks ago I upped Cyp to 150mg/wk and added Anavar 25mg/day.
I usually like Test and Mast but I'm trying Anavar to see how I like it. Not much happening with Anavar to this point. Am I just using to little, or maybe I just need to wait longer?
You got Kaiser to get you on? What were your levels at for them to prescribe it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I took masteron for the first time about a year ago with my trt dose. I was able to pretty much eat what I wanted without the fear of adding body fat. It put me a good mood. Libido went up also.:headbang:

I took masteron for the first time about a year ago with my trt dose. I was able to pretty much eat what I wanted without the fear of adding body fat. It put me a good mood. Libido went up also.:headbang:

I realize I’m a noob, but how are you guys getting masteron? Isn’t it illegal in the US?

Hi I’m on cypionate 100mg a week
If I add 25 to 50mg a day Proviron ( and if 25mg it’s batter to divide one pill in half and take twice a day?)
Will it be beneficial in any other way than increase libido?
And for how long can I run proviron ?
Is anybody did this before while doing TRT and what they experienced?

Thank you

Hi I’m on cypionate 100mg a week
If I add 25 to 50mg a day Proviron ( and if 25mg it’s batter to divide one pill in half and take twice a day?)
Will it be beneficial in any other way than increase libido?
And for how long can I run proviron ?
Is anybody did this before while doing TRT and what they experienced?

Thank you

Mostly for libido, might give you a slightly harder appearance...

I run 20 mgs ov test prop a day with 10 mgs of mast prop. . Subq.. Been good so far.. I hate running anti e since I can never dial it down so I stay in the 140 range of test and the mast seems to have a slight anti e effect.. Will know more after blood work next week.. But no erection issues and estro " feels " like it's in a ok spot..

Do you have aby issues with lumps fron subq shots? That happened to me a few yrs back when trying subq trt and ive been im since.

I love the way I feel on 400 cyp/500 enth with 50 mg proviron. I haven't had it in so long I need to stock up on 600 tabs from ARL soon with 100 ml jug of cyp/prop blend

proviron is a good addition to trt. frees up more test and increases dht which makes us feel good and strong and sexdrive is much better. all good things and proviron doesnt or barely taxes the liver so no issues running it non stop. it is made for aging males to be ran non stop

so I've found that 500iu 2x weekly of hcg gave me some estro problems

dialed it back to 250iu 2x weekly

I've also decided to dial back my Proviron from 25mg daily to 12.5

This is added to my 100mg Enanthate prescribed protocol (50mg 2x weekly)

I'm all about finding the minimum effective doses for me

TRT is a long game after all. Don't want to have to come because you fucked yourself with high doses and your prostate is messed or whatever

as for proviron what I found at 25 mg was

- definite increase in strength, perhaps from it freeing up more test. This was the strongest effect

- increased libido

- a slight buzz emotionaly like everything is a-ok

gonna if I can get the same or close effect with half the dose

if so a box of 100 50mg can last over a year =)

Keep us updated on this experiment, I’m taking 25mg a day but If I could cut it in half, same effects, and last twice as long! Jackpot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like proviron with low dose test as a cruise or hrt/trt

good for sexdrive, no issues with hair, overal good feeling and i can lower my test dosage and still get way above normal results

I use test cyp 240 mg per week plus 25 mg proviron ed. I felt a dramatic change in libido and sense of well being after adding proviron. I´ve also tried mast on cycles but never really felt the same as with proviron. With proviron I only need 25 mg ed, tried also 50 mg if I need an extra boost lol. I also use 2 iu gh ed and 500 iu hcg twice a week (Mon, Thu) and about 25 mg MK677 every day. I take gh right after waking up and MK677 in the evening before bed. I´m also playing with an idea of adding 80 mg tren e per week and think I´ll try that after a couple of months.

If you have hair now, at your age, you'll most likely keep it..
For most yes, that is true. I had the thickest hair imaginable until a year ago at age 50, it finally started thinning and receding. I’ve been on TRT six years running and GH off and on during that time. For whatever reason I never lost hair until this past year.

Anyone ever try super low dosed Masteron with TRT? I'm talking 35-70mgs max per week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws