over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who uses Exemestane?

aminoman74

Banned
I cant get wood at all so what doses does everyone use for this ?What doses do you use while on high doses of test while on a cycle?Im starting test cypt. at 1000-1500 mgs week.I was on a cutting cycle of test prop at 100 mgs e/o/d and proviron was used.I got off of proviron 3 weeks ago and i started mast enath. 2 weeks ago so i wonder if theat why my esto. went up to where i cant even get a hard on to save my life.So now i started test cypt. at 1200 mgs week and started tren prop with other AAS.im on masteron enath as i sayed before at 400 mgs week.Mast should help but at the dose i just started at it prob. wont help as its a week anti-e.Im also still on test prop. at 100 mg e/d now till the cypt. starts in.IM on Exemestane at 25 mgs on my 2nd day and i do fill like it may be helping .So my question is at what dose and should i do it e/d or e/o/d for the whole cycle with mast enath. as its now my 2nd add in with test for my future cycles.

Last edited:
Im thinking 25 mgs e/o/d is whats needed since its 30 hours life.

Im thinking 25 mgs e/o/d is whats needed since its 30 hours life.

The Mean half-life by only one study floating around the net is 8.9 hours for males, for females the Mean half-life is 27 hours.

Certain OTC medicine's, Acetaminophen,St.Johns Wort can Speed the metabolism of Aromasin up, which will result in a shorter elimination of circulating and bound Estradiol,in this event one would need to dose more frequently, say possibly up too Three times per day, if one chronically uses either Acetaminophen or St.Johns Wort or any other drug that's metabolized by the Enzyme CPY3A4.

In your case obviously blood work would be best to determine where your Estradiol levels are, as well your TT, FT,SHBG .

You may start out with 12.5 mg twice per day with a fatty meal and assess from there

I run pretty low test around 300mgs..personally 12.5 ed works best for me.. If that was me on a gram of test Id start with 25mg ed

You also said you started tren... How long ago? have you run it before? It could be prolactin

Last edited:
I run 12.5mg EOD anytime I use an aromatizing steroid.
I would prefer ED or even 2x daily, but no one caps small enough doses for that (that I know of anyway).
I would love to see 2.5-5mg caps so I could really play with dosing.
When I had liquid exemestane I was able to use 7.5mg split twice daily, which seemed to be best for me with that particular cycle.

I prefer to start my aromasin a couple days before AAS, but it is too late for that in your case. If I was in your situation, I would be using some nolva temporarily. I don't ever rely on aromasin to deal with estrogen that is already out of control, I feel it is best used to prevent estro issues in the first place. Nolva or Letro seems better to me when problems have already started.

Last edited:
I don't like aromasin as it makes me dizzy. I use letro.

I don't like aromasin as it makes me dizzy. I use letro.

You use it during the whole cycle?
Have you gotten blood work while on it after a long time of using it? Letro destroys my lipids, other than that I think it is the best.

I am very gyno prone, my nipples are DEFINITELY puffier when I dose ED than when I dose 2x daily, what Stewie said above is very accurate.

I'm gyno prone too and personally use Adex when on cycle as it's slightly longer half life in men and also stronger then aromasin imo at least and personal experience. I only use aromasin for PCT as it doesn't have that estro rebound that adex can have on people and no need for a strong AI for PCT especially when using an AI on cycle and SERMS with PCT.

You use it during the whole cycle?
Have you gotten blood work while on it after a long time of using it? Letro destroys my lipids, other than that I think it is the best.

I stopped making gains on Letro. My joints were so dry and shot it was impossible to keep moving up in weight. I get lumps from high Test doses so I'm running low test high tren cycles now and I can get away with just using Aromasin at 12.5mg ED. When I was running 1g-1.5g of test a week tho, letro was the only thing between me and a nice big pair of tits.

I just started the tren yesterday.There seems to be diferant responses for this.I'm hoping to get this in control.I never had this happen while on gear.I always blast and cruise.I didn't have much of a sex drive but seems to hit me once I got off of the Proviron.

How do i go about getting my blood drawn for this?Do i need to have a doctor order me one or can i order a test like when you want to check igf-1 plasma levels?

By my readings since im going to be on 1 gram test i should do 25 mgs of Exemestane e/d.If i was on lower doses like 500 mgs week of test i would do 25 mgs e/o/d.
I hope taking mast enath. with this i wont miss up the estro and lower it to much.

By my readings since im going to be on 1 gram test i should do 25 mgs of Exemestane e/d.If i was on lower doses like 500 mgs week of test i would do 25 mgs e/o/d.I hope taking mast enath. with this i wont miss up the estro and lower it to much.

Like others have said, the half life of this drug is 12 hours at best. So every other day is not going to work as effective, might as well do 12.5 mg each day.

Im wondering if my t-3 levels are out of range as i was on a t-3 cycle with my cutter.I was on proviron,winny,test prop as im still on it.off of the proviron for like 3 weeks off of the t-3 cycle for the same amount of time and started mast enath. 3 weeks ago and started test cypt at 1200 mgs week 1 week ago.

Im wondering if the Masteron is shutting me down since masteron is know for that.

I cant get wood at all so what doses does everyone use for this ?

I have this problem when I do Tren cycles. I use Cabergoline for it at .5mg two times per week. That takes care of ANY sexual dysfunction I experience on cycle. I am a firm believer in Cabergoline and absolutely love the stuff!

I'm getting blood work done Friday so I'll post it up when I get it.

I'm getting blood work done Friday so I'll post it up when I get it.
getting bw is your best bet bro and you can adjust dose from there,i would find the lowest dose possible to get the job done with ed dosing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131