over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who uses or has used ALRI's chained out BCAA's

gstracer

Registered
I like changing the brands I use since I get sick ofthe same flavors so I was wondering how there appleis and the strawberry banana. the strawberry banana sounds good but could also taste like shit. also is the apple sour apple or apple flavor like xtends? thanks guys for any input.

They both taste really good. WAYYY overpriced in my opinion.. And I doubt the quality of anything ALRI.

I have not, but I recommend Modern BCAA by USP Labs. Tastes good and each bottle is good for 30 workouts at a good price. 10g BCAA per serving too. perfect intra-workout drink

ya my staples are universals BCAA stack, Atomic 7, and UsP labs mordern BCAA. just looking to try something new with a diff flavor. im dieting now so all day im sipping on bcaa's, so sometimes just looking for a new tastes as they all get old drinking them all day everyday!!! thanks guys for your input anyone eles??

ya my staples are universals BCAA stack, Atomic 7, and UsP labs mordern BCAA. just looking to try something new with a diff flavor. im dieting now so all day im sipping on bcaa's, so sometimes just looking for a new tastes as they all get old drinking them all day everyday!!! thanks guys for your input anyone eles??

Hey bro I was curious if you tried Universals Eaa stack since you mentioned there bcaa product.I bought the watermelon recently and it is phenomenal tastes like a watermelon jollyrancher.Sorry I cant help out as far as bcaa's go
only bcaa product I have used is xtend but will probably try dymatize recoup next time since they use higher quality aminos.

Try out Axis Labs N'Gage.. Instantized Ajipure BCAA + Glutamine.. Tastes like a sweet tart.

My favorite and I've tried nearly all of them out there.

Research the company, see the ads and ask yourself if this is something you want to put in your body. ;)

Hey bro I was curious if you tried Universals Eaa stack since you mentioned there bcaa product.I bought the watermelon recently and it is phenomenal tastes like a watermelon jollyrancher.Sorry I cant help out as far as bcaa's go
only bcaa product I have used is xtend but will probably try dymatize recoup next time since they use higher quality aminos.

ya i also use the EAA stack it is good!! the watermelon is good the fruit punch is ok not nearly as good. i also was wondering about the recoup but someone i know said it taste like shit but i dont know what flavor they had.

Try out Axis Labs N'Gage.. Instantized Ajipure BCAA + Glutamine.. Tastes like a sweet tart.

My favorite and I've tried nearly all of them out there.

deff thanks bro ill look them up and try them out

Do you guys sip on your BCAA's during workout? Or just post and prewo?

Love Chain'd out. Great quality BCAA's, tastes great and not too expensive. You can find 90 servings for about $43 online. I use Strawberry/Banana and Blue Raspberry.
ChaindOut-Xtend-comparison.jpg

A Comparison of Two BCAA Formulas for Potential Excess Gluconeogenesis

Two BCAA sports nutrition products, Chain’d Out® and Xtend®, were evaluated for their potential for GI and circulatory glouconeogenesis (conversion to glucose). This is an important factor in performance nutrition as well as potential for values of protein synthesis, inhibition of catabolism and the percentage of BCAAs available to tissues. Xtend®’s formula is based upon free form BCAAs and additional co-nutrients. Chain'd Out®'s formula is based upon BCAAs with a malate alpha hydroyx moiety and co-nutrients.

Nutritional and clinical research performed and presented by Richard Cohen MD and Bioletics
A Comparison of Two BCAA Formulas for Potential Excess Gluconeogenesis

Two BCAA sports nutrition products, Chain’d Out® and Xtend®, were evaluated for their potential for GI and circulatory glouconeogenesis (conversion to glucose). This is an important factor in performance nutrition as well as potential for values of protein synthesis, inhibition of catabolism and the percentage of BCAAs available to tissues. Xtend®’s formula is based upon free form BCAAs and additional co-nutrients. Chain'd Out®'s formula is based upon BCAAs with a malate alpha hydroyx moiety and co-nutrients.

In a double blind cross over and placebo clinical study conducted by Richard Cohen MD, 12 healthy athletic persons were screened for health and normal blood glucose (BG) markers and/or complications. 2 of the 8 chosen were noted as having moderate chronic elevation of BG but still within guidelines of high normal. The chosen 8 were validated as not using any performance enhancement drugs nor drugs affecting blood glucose. The test group was composed of 2 females and 6 males ranging in age from 21-48 years of age. Family history for diabetes and hypoglycemia were accessed. Each was given a 2 consecutive day testing period with a 1 day wash out period before crossing over to the opposing formula and repeated again for placebo comparison. Both Xtend® and Chain’d Out® were administered at equal dosages and there was a double cross over with placebo.

All subjects were instructed to not eat for 12 hours prior to testing. Blood draws were done in a fasted state 20 minutes post waking. The second blood draws were performed 20 then 30 minutes post ingestion of either Chain’d Out® or Xtend® in a double blind cross over testing protocol.

Conclusions: Fasted subjects ingesting Xtend® showed a rapid and significant increase in blood glucose elevation resulting in a lower percentage of the two main gluconeogenic BCAA's Valine and IsoLeucine remaining available to muscle and other lean tissues. Additionally, this significant increase in glucose suggest a higher potential for lipolysis and low potential for adipose loss during the elevated period.
Fasted subjects ingesting Chain’d Out® showed a significant decrease in blood glucose suggesting confirmation of prior research on a alpha hydroxyl moiety bound to reactive compounds as a means of GI and circulatory protection from physiological chemistry alterations such gluconeogenesis. Due to a lack of metabolic loss alpha hydroxyl protected compounds have been shown to allow for great percentages of the compounds ingested to be utilized. In regard to BCCA's this would support potential for greater anabolism and lower rate of lipogenisis.

Do you guys sip on your BCAA's during workout? Or just post and prewo?

I for the past few years always drink a BCAA, glutimine, and creatine drink while working out. I think that it deff is a great idea, gets aminos to the muscles while training so right after ur done u already have aminos in the bloodstream before u drink a shake or eat a meal. I also drink throughout the day, when deiting or I just use LBA's throughout the day.

mm I'm glad u posted this I'm gonna give the strawberry banana a shot it just sounds good thanks bro!!

no one just goes with trueproteins BCAAs?

no ive bought TP's and i do use them from time to time but there flavors are lacking compared to others thats all man... and like i said in the begining of this thread i like to have diff flavors so i dont get sick of the same ones since im drinking them all day everyday while dieting.

I for the past few years always drink a BCAA, glutimine, and creatine drink while working out. I think that it deff is a great idea, gets aminos to the muscles while training so right after ur done u already have aminos in the bloodstream before u drink a shake or eat a meal. I also drink throughout the day, when deiting or I just use LBA's throughout the day.

I do the same.I read an article by Layne Norton today and he also advises Bcaa's between meals.

If its the taste difference separating TP's BCAA's from this other brand, then I'll just stick to TP's. I thought this was an unkept secret or something.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131