over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who uses test gel/cream over shots?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Curious who uses transdermal testosterone for HRT and what your dosage is? What are your test levels while using it? Do you apply once or twice per day and where do you apply? Have you used injections and if so do you prefer them or prefer transdermal? Thank you

I used it for a few months. Mine was 50mg and I used it twice a day. Was prescribed once a day either twice and three times a wk can't remember it's been a long time. But I didn't like it only because it left a film on my skin and transferred to my cloths and whatever else I touched, Kids, wife, whatever. My levels did not go up to what I was giving myself not sure if it was because it was going on to everything else I touched or just didn't work the same on me. But after 3 months the Dr gave me TP Watson brand in 10ml 200mg Once a week and I still get it 18 years later. :D

Androlgel at 50mg a day raised me up a little over 100 points on the blood test. I don't absorb it well. If some does it can be a good choice.

I use a 200mg/ml cream, 2 pumps twice a day

I rub it behind the knee or on my delts and biceps.

Results have been amazing.

I've never used anything other than needles except I added an oral Anavar for 4 weeks once

After being diagnosed with low test @120ng/dl about ten years ago, my PCP prescribed me the Androgel patch. He went the conservative route (I believe it was 4mg test/patch) and my test level went up to around 350. I didn't like the patch, even though I would switch sites, it would still leave a little irritation/rash and it didnt stick very well, especially while working out. I remember doing squats one time and the patch dropped to the ground after coming loose from my quad, lol.
With the patch I still had symptoms of low test (fatigue, low libido, muscle weakness. I was in my late 30's at that time) so he ended up prescribing me the Androgel and it was a BIG difference. My test level went up to about 1100 and is much easier to manage. Two pumps a day on my shoulders and thats it

Using androgel 1-3 pumps once a day.
It says i can use up to 8 pumps per day but even 6 pumps would be enough to coat my entire body..
Does anyone else use that much?

have the gel guys found the sex/libido aspect superior to shots?
To be honest, I love enanthate in so many ways but the sex aspect of my life has actually taken a step backward

I hear the gel has a better dht component

I take 6 (sometimes 7) pumps of the androgel daily. It's almost like the feeling of taking test suspension. About an hour after application I feel it coming on.

I wake up, morning coffee ritual, $hit, shower, shave, apply androgel, pack up lunch for work, off to gym. Train like a madman. There's my mornings.

I'm honestly sick of pinning, after doing it for years (hence the trt cause I messed up my own production for life). When my Doc suggested the gel and after finding out i respond extremely well to topical administration, I'm lovin it. My last blood test was 1050 at 6 pumps or aprox 80mg a day.

I started with 20% compounded cream and it didn't do shit because my skin just wouldn't absorb it. Works fantastic for some people but I'm not one of them. Tried various dosing and application methods but ended up switching to injections and haven't regretted it once.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member