over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHO WANTS TO GO PRO ON THIS BOARD.

Your current photo of the double bi on the home page of your website is crazy! Just come in ripped man - noone will stop you.

Obviously there are alot of members who push themselves to the extremes of this sport, some who want to take this sport to the next level and some who are conetent and happy where they are, but the bottom line is if your using and pushing to the MAX you have goals to win that national show so don't give me "oh i just want to have fun" lol those who train balls to the walls want
and deserve recognition and victory.

My question is to the competitors WHO WANTS TO GO PRO.

Nobody ever talks about it as if its a curse or something to be scared of its time to talk about it and work together to help our members achieve their goals .

I personally think on this board the following have a shot.

Phidias
Mike1107
Gooey
Dave Pucinella
Dusty Hanshaw
J-bomb
Peter Putnam
TP4U
B-boy

I think I might make this group if I can get my shit together and give 100% , how do you others view yourself? would you all want to become PRO?

Cool my 3000 post lol.

so one guy out of all the others listed made it so far in 4.5 years....

still a couple of guys on the list that are still active....

what ever happened to vander v-did his trust fund dry up or what??

Yet, there have been other members of the board that Vander did not list there that have made it that far in that time frame!

What happened to "M", Mike. I think he was the one with the best chance of making it big time.But long time i havent seen him on the board, i hope he is ok.

ill make it happen LOL:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet, there have been other members of the board that Vander did not list there that have made it that far in that time frame!

what happened to getbig27 he looked like a pro back in 2007 but last post was 2008?

what happened to getbig27 he looked like a pro back in 2007 but last post was 2008?

He was a cop. He got busted for using gear, thrown off the force and generally lost interest in anything to do with bodybuilding. Real shame.

What happened to "M", Mike. I think he was the one with the best chance of making it big time.But long time i havent seen him on the board, i hope he is ok.

His life has been a whirlwind. He should be back posting very soon, as soon as things settle down for him.

BTW, at least 4 of the people mentioned in this thread, have had their bodybuilding goals terminated by being arrested due to steroid related matters.

BTW, at least 4 of the people mentioned in this thread, have had their bodybuilding goals terminated by being arrested due to steroid related matters.

People get caught with weed, which is a schedule I drug, and get less crap than the ones get caught with AAS, which is schedule III.

Funny thing our doctors give people amphetamine to people that just lie about not being able to concentrate which is a schedule II drug can lower your test and can make you go fucking blind...

Do these people get shit if they get caught with peptides or GH or AAS is the "roots of all evil"?

I actually like this thread. I think more people should be open about what there goals are. I am going to give it my all and am trying to turn pro but I am only giving myself until I'm 28 to get it done. If by 28 I'm not pro then I'll retire. Not out of failure but because it will be time to move on with my life knowing I gave it my all. I've got two years. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

4 years later and he still going for it lol, as he should. Not hating, just funny to see how people's minds change

People get caught with weed, which is a schedule I drug, and get less crap than the ones get caught with AAS, which is schedule III.

Funny thing our doctors give people amphetamine to people that just lie about not being able to concentrate which is a schedule II drug can lower your test and can make you go fucking blind...

Do these people get shit if they get caught with peptides or GH or AAS is the "roots of all evil"?

Very good point

I could be wrong but assuming that the national level guys have quite a stockpile. Think the guys that get in a lot of trouble are charged with intent to sell. Not saying that they do, but sure they have enough to be labeled as such.

Know a few guys that will write out huge possible cycles and keep it with their stashes so in the event they get caught, they can argue it's all for themselves and aren't selling it. Don't know if that helps though.

My goal is to be the best bodybuilder I can be and enjoy the ride. Life is truly amazing and focusing all effort on one meaningless thing is rediculous... If for some reason the judges decide to give me a pro card 3-5 years from now then I would be honored and very appreciative. But if your getting in this sport to become a pro or win the Olympia you got ur priorities fucked up. Bodybuilding is all about the journey getting on stage is just an ends to the means. It is important to set goals though, and a judges decision cannot be one of them...

I want to be a pro bb and wake up every day ... do the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over again becouse i want a plastic throphy!

still a couple of guys on the list that are still active....

what ever happened to vander v-did his trust fund dry up or what??

Last I remember VV was getting married and became a tennis instructor or something like that.

6 years later....

Obviously there are alot of members who push themselves to the extremes of this sport, some who want to take this sport to the next level and some who are conetent and happy where they are, but the bottom line is if your using and pushing to the MAX you have goals to win that national show so don't give me "oh i just want to have fun" lol those who train balls to the walls want
and deserve recognition and victory.

My question is to the competitors WHO WANTS TO GO PRO.

Nobody ever talks about it as if its a curse or something to be scared of its time to talk about it and work together to help our members achieve their goals .

I personally think on this board the following have a shot.

Phidias
Mike1107
Gooey
Dave Pucinella
Dusty Hanshaw
J-bomb
Peter Putnam
TP4U
B-boy

I think I might make this group if I can get my shit together and give 100% , how do you others view yourself? would you all want to become PRO?

Cool my 3000 post lol.

2 of these guys turned pro........Vander V is now a tennis coach but he could have been pro.

2 of these guys turned pro........Vander V is now a tennis coach but he could have been pro.

I miss VV...Definitely an entertaining dude:D

He didn't list them but we had a few notable females make it too in that time frame.

He didn't list them but we had a few notable females make it too in that time frame.

Have been a few that I can think of off the top of my head, that have made it during that time (2 from his list):

anthrogeekuconn
b-boy
lynx
pumpputnam
Shelby

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members