Who will win the Mr.O ???

1-Dexter-sorry not going to dethrone him this year
2-Phil- close but not yet
3-kai-I think going to surprise some folks coming in 3rd
4-melvin-It's time for him to move up if he can dial it in
5-victor-just never comes in shredded what makes this year different
6-jay-time for him and ronnie to move on
7-freeman-just never going to be big enough next to these guys
8-wolf-drops considerably cause he hasn't made any improvements on back or calves for that matter
9-silvio-loves this guy just needs size
10-james-loves this guy as well after he lost some size it suits him and his conditioning

1-Dexter-sorry not going to dethrone him this year
2-Phil- close but not yet
3-kai-I think going to surprise some folks coming in 3rd
4-melvin-It's time for him to move up if he can dial it in
5-victor-just never comes in shredded what makes this year different
6-jay-time for him and ronnie to move on
7-freeman-just never going to be big enough next to these guys
8-wolf-drops considerably cause he hasn't made any improvements on back or calves for that matter
9-silvio-loves this guy just needs size
10-james-loves this guy as well after he lost some size it suits him and his conditioning

Here is what I say...Based on what I have seen all year long...

1. Dexter - he will come in ripped to the bone, becasue of seeing what Phil looked like...He will shift it into high gear now...(dont really know that but it sounds good ...LOL )

2. Phil Health - Comes in looking ripped and shreeded to the bone, and probably will deserve 1st. but Dexter will look the best ever so Dexter cant lose...Even though phil shouldve taken it

3. Jay Cutler - He will come in looke swole as hell to..But shape isnt up to par vs. Phil or Dexter

4. Victor - will look good as always but wont match Phil's or Dexter conditioning

5. Kai Green - For some reason I dont think he will get his true placing...He probably should get 3rd. But this is the mr.O so he wont place to high for this one (although 5th is really good first time out)

6. Dennis Wolf - Looks the same, the Wow factor is gone now..Nees to improve to move up, and I think he will just look the same as always..Melvin could even end up in this place, they seem to like Melvin in the top 6 (or 6 place, he is always 5th or 6 place at the O)

7. Melvin or Wolf or Silvo - who knows from this point on ???

i Have to go with Dexter one more time! Hes not ready to give up the crown yet.

The last time the guy was remotely out of shape is when he placed 6th at the GNC show of strength in New Orleans( i was there)

But the guy who will push him hard will be Phill Heath .... Who can even beat him if Dexter is off his game.

Phill is young and hungry and has the genetics and work ethic to be Mr. O.. Plus i believe he has the best prep guy money can buy.. Hany Rambod.

Like any prep guy, it takes more than one prep to totally dial a guy in... And Phill and Hany have been working on this.. They are a good team.

Trust me, PHill is the future Mr O for sure!

i Have to go with Dexter one more time! Hes not ready to give up the crown yet.

The last time the guy was remotely out of shape is when he placed 6th at the GNC show of strength in New Orleans( i was there)

But the guy who will push him hard will be Phill Heath .... Who can even beat him if Dexter is off his game.

Phill is young and hungry and has the genetics and work ethic to be Mr. O.. Plus i believe he has the best prep guy money can buy.. Hany Rambod.

Like any prep guy, it takes more than one prep to totally dial a guy in... And Phill and Hany have been working on this.. They are a good team.

Trust me, PHill is the future Mr O for sure!

Alex, just curious where you see Kai fitting into all of this. I just feel like he can get as shredded as both Phil and Dexter which combined with his mass poses a threat.

Don't know if he's qualified, but would love to see Marcus Rulh in the top 6... maybe not the most eye pleasing look, but the guy can come in shredded to the bone and it's a fact no one even comes close to his size.

Would be nice if he placed well for perhaps what will be his last Mr O... :)

Longshot but..

I think Wolf could steal it from Dexter. If he comes in like he's capable of.... But odds on favorite is definitely Kai.

Alex, just curious where you see Kai fitting into all of this. I just feel like he can get as shredded as both Phil and Dexter which combined with his mass poses a threat.

I havnt really considered my placements after one and two..

I really think it will go this way..... Dexter hanging on one more year.. if there is a new Mr O.. i think it will be Heath.

Kai vs Dex

Between Kai and Phil, I don't see it happening for Dexter. Another year goes by, another year I feel sorry for Jay.

Don't know if he's qualified, but would love to see Marcus Rulh in the top 6... maybe not the most eye pleasing look, but the guy can come in shredded to the bone and it's a fact no one even comes close to his size.

Would be nice if he placed well for perhaps what will be his last Mr O... :)

I agree. Why is it that Ruhl looks as good as he does but consistently places so low? I always thought that the judges were a little biased during the Coleman years just because of how massive he was... so then why not Ruhl?

If you guys like Ruhl.. then you would have to place Even in there too because Markus was at his best and lost to Evan..

I personally though Ruhl should have won and have always like Ruhl. but the judges have a different opinion as the guy never places at the top like he should

No one comes close to Marcus in size..

But as far as dexter goes, he gets mad respect from the judges.. I dont see him losing his crown yet

Jay on the other hand doesnt get the thin skinned look of the past. The guy is in great shape all year.. guest posing all over the place. but hasnt seemed to get the freaky condition at contest time... I have seen him several times this year at the regional shows looking awesome for off season..

Also the wild card factor about Jay is that he is working with Hany Rambod who is not going to have this guy out of shape... but i just dont know if Jays got it in him to take the title back..

Im going with my pics as follows.

1.. Dexter ( one more time)

2. Phill ( ready to take over for dexter next year)

3). Jay Cutler( placing this high because Rambod will have him in shape)

4). Kai Green

5) Victor Martinez( condition could be better and he would place higher)

6) Dennis wolf ( not as complete as some of the others, but i like him)

7) Melvin Anthony( small waist, small joints and posing puts him up here)

8) Evan Centaponti ( the guy placed first in his first pro show, beating ruhl and silvio.. big props)

9) Marcus Ruhl ( not as pleasing to look at as others

10). Silvio ( holds his own for a guy 210 ish)

Last edited:
The King Ronnie Coleman recaptures his crown.

RC doesn't look very good and I always thought he looked pretty impressive off season.

I never heard of Kar Greene before, I am way out the loop with pro bodybuilding but I watched a video of his.

YouTube - Kai Greene

His posing is off the hook. He is also rock solid. I am not sure what his stats are like but do you think he has the size to when the Olympia?

It's funny how quickly things change. The last couple of years, all the talk has been about Victor Martinez being the next Mr O and now it seems like nobody has him doing much better than 5th. The Olympia competition is outstanding this year. If everyone shows up in shape, it will be one helluva' show for the fans!

How id like to see the placings
1. Kai
2. Victor
3. Phil
4. Dexter
5. Wolf
6. Jay

but i can imagine how much influence will be put in by sponsors (muscletech ...) to give people (jay and dexter) better placings. I don't kno how people can even place dexter higher then victor or even kai, victors beat dex the last 4x, probably would've beaten him AGAIN in 08' but he was out from injury. And since kai's beat victor it's only common sense he'll win. He's the most conditioned guy in the WHOLE TOP 6, and has the biggest and best Quads and best back on stage. How the fuck can someone beat a person who's got the best quads and back on stage?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws