over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who would place higher, Tenny or Dallas McCarver

Alot of talk with how easy it is.....i expect to see everyone of u guys that is running your mouth claiming its"so easy" name to be in red soon.....phil you are exempt from this as you already are lol.....even though i think down playing all the hard work these guys do is kind of a dick move.

Well

Alot of talk with how easy it is.....i expect to see everyone of u guys that is running your mouth claiming its"so easy" name to be in red soon.....phil you are exempt from this as you already are lol.....even though i think down playing all the hard work these guys do is kind of a dick move.

When I speak of giving away pro cards I am not saying that these guys did not work hard at all....or they they are bad guys...I thought I threw out that disclaimer....thet BUSTED THEIR ASS.........they just do not look that great.

When I speak of giving away pro cards I am not saying that these guys did not work hard at all....or they they are bad guys...I thought I threw out that disclaimer....thet BUSTED THEIR ASS.........they just do not look that great.

Oh well thats so much kinder :rolleyes: lol

This potential IFBB pro did. No pump, no oil, and he's not even flexing, with bad lighting, and taken with a cheap camera phone, during off season, when he has been off for 3 months, and hasn't worked out in 2 months, after a night of hard drinking.

yaa but he a geritol elite,,oops genetic elite and you never said what time of day or night the pic was taken so its exempt!..lol

Y'all should come to strongman :D where it's not up to the judges, it's up to who lifts the most weight or the fastest time. No questions there! And there are usually only 8 cards given out a year. 4 for LW's and 4 for HW's...

This potential IFBB pro did. No pump, no oil, and he's not even flexing, with bad lighting, and taken with a cheap camera phone, during off season, when he has been off for 3 months, and hasn't worked out in 2 months, after a night of hard drinking.

Oh yes...I remember those days, telling stories and drinking crown royal, finishing off the night with a couple triple stacks from Wendy's and a big fat chew of copenhagen for dessert. Pass out on the couch and wake up 5 hrs later wondering what in the heck....chew drool on your chin...head to the bathroom and look in the mirror...good grief check this out honey...your so dehydrated and vascular you can't believe it. Head to Big Bob's country breakfast for a farmers omlet, hashbrowns and a pitcher of water....head back home and sack out on the couch, watch tv all day snacking on chips and mixed nuts. Finally bed time rolls around and you decide to hit another pose for your sweetie but now you look like a sausage because every ounce of water latched on to the 10grams of salt you ate over the past 24 hrs. ;)

I swore that I was going to drink a 6 pack of beer and eat cheese burgers the night before one of my contests but never had the guts.

To see a deserving pro look at the IFBB World championship overall winner which is drug tested, the world championships which has a whole lot of countries (see an atlas or globe of the world for more details) these championships happen once a year and only hand out a few cards every time i come on here there is another american championship giving out a trillion cards, back in the good old days in the US the winner got a card. Like the gent I have quoted above, that was a real card.

Its going back in time over in the us in the 90's in Britain they used to give out a card to every class winner which ended up with scrawny little super mini light weights competing in a class of 2 gettinga card and then wandering around talking about being a pro even though there are pros taking bigger shits. I have met a few of these "pros" and it was ridiculous thats why they changed it to the overall wnner getting a card.

i dont understand how this "card" works?

in every other sport i know, your a professional when you can earn a living from the sport, and lose the day job

look at football players in the uk (soccer if your a yank), my mate plays for a team and earns £150 a week he is classed as a semi-pro, on the other hand he knows a lad in the next league up who earns £400 a week salary, he is classed as a pro

this lad is light years away from ronaldo who earned $56million in 2010

but hes still a professional footballer

what does the bodybuilding pro card do?

Dallas has hit 300

Does Tenny & co still thinks Dallas is not legit pro and got his card as a gift? **broken link removed****broken link removed**

Just a side note: Dallas is only 22 years old! Are there a lot of pros whose has been hit lean 300 in the offseason? Are there a lot of pros whose has hit 300 before 22? Are there a lot of pros whose has 300 before 22 with Dallas symetry? This guys potential is skyhigh and he look very healthy at 300 too.

Are we supposed to know who these guys are???

Are we supposed to know who these guys are???

You're not supposed to know, you know the the answers...

1 - Not too many, probably 10 if even that (at this leaness)
2 - No
2 - No

He's not one of the many pros and won't disapear after getting his card (like most new pros), he'll be top pro in near future.

Just a side note: Dallas is only 22 years old! Are there a lot of pros whose has been hit lean 300 in the offseason? Are there a lot of pros whose has hit 300 before 22? Are there a lot of pros whose has 300 before 22 with Dallas symetry? This guys potential is skyhigh and he look very healthy at 300 too.

Dallas is a good kid. Humble, polite, and down to earth. I know a few around here who work with his trainer and I will not agree to the healthy notion. However at 22 years of age he is impressive and does have great potential.

I dare......ANYONE, to say that THIS physique, with absolutely NO
hamstrings, nonexistent glutes.....no lower back development,
and the lats of a 10year old little girl.....is deserving of a IFBB pro card??

to please come forth in shame......

quoting phil..."total package"

lmaooooo....total package...???!!!! hahaha your too old, old man.
and you need some glasses...

and do you think its really fair to post pics of me 2 week out of a 6 month
lay-off next to McCravers show pics..???!!...haha are you retarded..??

listen.....when this guy impresses me.....then I will bow down....but I see
nothing here.....and I see nothing but a overly GH'd, and drugged 300lbs
too.....the only thing impressive about him, is his age......period..

AND YES THIS IS REALLY TENNY...

ps....love you quef:love:

:cool:

Attachments

• resize 2.jpg
    resize 2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,009
I don't care if he deserves a pro card or not. He got it so well done for him. There are loads more pros who look worst than him but not arsed about them either. I am surprised you bumped this thread after over a year. Why let such a thing bother you so much. You look great... better than 99% on this board. If Phils comments still bother you so much why don't you try and get a pro card then and prove him wrong. Although you shouldn't feel like you need to prove anything to him... Phil is a *****. I will probably get abuse from you but just being real with you.

I don't care if he deserves a pro card or not. He got it so well done for him. There are loads more pros who look worst than him but not arsed about them either. I am surprised you bumped this thread after over a year. Why let such a thing bother you so much. You look great... better than 99% on this board. If Phils comments still bother you so much why don't you try and get a pro card then and prove him wrong. Although you shouldn't feel like you need to prove anything to him... Phil is a *****. I will probably get abuse from you but just being real with you.

WOW BRO......5000+ posts...congrats on that, you must have been
a busy little bee huh..???

type away my busy bee.....type away....

good for you..

and "total package" ha is a complete and total brainfart...plain and simple

Last edited:
WOW BRO......5000+ posts...congrats on that, you must have been
a busy little bee huh..???

type away my busy bee.....type away....

good for you..

Not a surprise at all. 5000 posts is no accomplishment I just like this site. Many more post a lot more than me... 2.7 average per day I just come on most days. Anyway who cares and no point explaining myself. Like I said you look fantastic so good for you (literally one of the best on here). If you think you look better than him why don't you get a pro card then. Please no insults about me as I am fully aware of what I look like and don't pretend to be anything I am not. Anyway good night and I am off to bed.

haha....relax kiddo, im just having fun on an old thread..
ABOUT ME...!!!!....so chill

ohh and nite nite pumpkin..

:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88