over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whoops...super high liver values

dfresh333

Registered
So I have been on var for 5 weeks 50mg. No issues but decided to get some blood work done. Also on 500mg tudca a day and no drinking. In the past during such a run my lover values may be slightly elevated, but today they are 229 when the ref range is 9-46. Obviously I am going to stop and get blood done again in a few weeks. Any comments or ideas? How uncommon is this?

You have hepatitis.

Just kidding, liver values are very unpredictable from person to person and even between different cycles. You're probably fine. Just do as you planned.

Well I normally get bloodwork done and have always kept them in good ranges. When they are evaluated it's only usually a little above range. So this is new to me

So I have been on var for 5 weeks 50mg. No issues but decided to get some blood work done. Also on 500mg tudca a day and no drinking. In the past during such a run my lover values may be slightly elevated, but today they are 229 when the ref range is 9-46. Obviously I am going to stop and get blood done again in a few weeks. Any comments or ideas? How uncommon is this?

I would be very concerned about this if that’s all your running n getting that result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean before establish a baseline? I agree. But I can tell you I do get bloodwork done somewhat regularly and stuff came back great so it was never a concern. A baseline of sorts you may say. I have gotten bloodwork done in my last week on var before and had it come back at like 50. So I knew I would quickly fall back into normal numbers

How do you feel?
Any ailments?
How does your skin look?
How do your eyes look?
Just take care of it now- for some one like me at 50 years old- I don't play around any more.
start a food and drug log to see what is the culprit.
Could be some thing very simple.
Was your doc concerned?
What did he say for you to do?
When us- he re testing?
Sorry for all the questions
One of those days

That's the thing. I felt fine. When in the past I could tell liver was struggling because of lethargy or loss of appetite or a dull ache near liver. This time. Nothing.

I got my bloodowkr done independantly on my own. Havent consulted doc. Going to retest in two weeks and so what's up

Id be concerned if i were you. I very rarely see anyone post liver values that high. I assume that was your AST? What was your ALT? My last blood test was AST-126 and ALT-244 and ive had Hepatitis C for over 15years and i was using injectable anadrol 3times a week for probably 9months strait at least. Needless to say im finished with orals.

My fault. Idk how i missed that pic of bloodwork. I assumed it was AST cuz ALT is more specific to the liver and AST can be elevated by skeletal muscle, heart, or kidneys also. Id keep an eye on it but your liver can regenerate itself pretty well so as long as you dont find anything serious wrong your numbers should bounce back in time. Id check for things like hep c though cuz its something that is very easy to get if you are not careful.

I ran 50mg anavar 12 weeks, around a month into cycle I did lab work and AST and ALT were around 40, 1 month after finishing they were 50 and 100. When did you do your lab work? Exercising may increase your value even more than 2x ULN, always take a break before doing liver panel.

Last edited:
Look into getting yourself some Synthergine...Should keep your levels in check!

I ran 50mg anavar 12 weeks, around a month into cycle I did lab work and AST and ALT were around 40, 1 month after finishing they were 50 and 100. When did you do your lab work? Exercising may increase your value even more than 2x ULN, always take a break before doing liver panel.

Directlabs.com

Yes I do a panel after as well. Just wanted to see what being on did to my body. I have gotten bloodwork done while on before and they were only slightly elevated. That surprised me. So um sorry is why mw they jumped? I am going early next week for my 2nd bout of bloodowork

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear