over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's bald?

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
My hair is thick enough but the hairline is now waaaay up there.
Seriously considering that shaving might be a better look than having massive forehead.
Plus, if I go bald then there isn't any AAS I can't use...

Once you made the decision to shave it how did it change your life?
Please talk me into it.

A friend of mine was already ahead in the game of balding, once he jumped on gear he started shaving, in the end he looks really better bald and shaved than before with few hairs here and there.

I started shaving after haircuts were $20+tip about 10 years ago. Plus I had crewcuts so it wasn't a big jump for me.

I started shaving my shit before I started balding..hair sucks.it’s a pain in the ass.
…started attracting really ‘interesting’ women after I shaved it…😁👍

do it.

I still have hair, but my hairline is waaaay back now.
I have an 8-head instead of a forehead. With that, i just do a quick 0 or 1 cut over my head every week, keep it short.
Way better. Ive always been a hat guy too so that helps.

Am bald, was a good decision. Just remember hats and sunscreen. Didn't change much for me.

Figure $20 every couple weeks on haircuts you can have professional salon clippers and payback period is a few months. You can cut your hair whenever you want. I don't razor it but I use tightest setting, no guard. Way easier.

I did a hair transplant in 2016. I just don't like the way I would look bald. It's actually time for transplant #2 which the doctor told me, ahead of time, I would need due to my level of baldness. I forget what number I was on the Norwood scale.

Post a pic of your hairline!

Starting losing my hair in my early 20’s. Receded slowly over time. When I started TRT at 50 my hair started to wave . . . wave goodbye much much faster. I bought myself a pair of clippers soon after that and I am at a #2 now with some but not much hair on top. I am a blond so that helps in my opinion.

When the worst of the hair loss set in it kinda disturbed me, being the vain glorious bastard that I am, but I am cool with it now. And I don’t see myself shaving my head, I don’t think it is the right shape, plus I have big ears so unless my self confidence really improves I will, with what little hair I have left, just get shorter.

Saw a guy the other day with long hair. I commented on what beautiful hair he had and my wife said the same thing. It was long, thick, chocolate brown and wavy, the of hair any woman would die for. I hope the SOB goes bald by the time he is thirty 😉.

It’s funny how most of us don’t appreciate the hair we had when we had it. I did but not to the full degree I could have (very thick, very blond hair, the kind people used to always comment on) but it would have made me more vain then I already was.

Now it is the scars from numerous surgeries for melanoma, the result of too much sun bathing (there is that word again , vanity) and no hat when my hair started thinning, and not using sun screen which are both a necessity now.

So you younger studs, don’t be stupid like me, cover up and use sunscreen and wear a hat. Trust me, you will thank me later if I live long enough.

Enough preaching.

I definitely am thinning and keep my head shaved with one of the WAHL PEANUTS (taperer) for close safe shave fuck a razor with sensitive skin
microderm abrasion is what I'm going to invest in (looks like a tatted shaved head,hairline) gimme my widows peak back lol

dudes look like they have a perfect hairline and thick head of hair permanently shaves like a no guard

the before and afters are impressive , you'll look way younger

I definitely am thinning and keep my head shaved with one of the WAHL PEANUTS (taperer) for close safe shave fuck a razor with sensitive skin
microderm abrasion is what I'm going to invest in (looks like a tatted shaved head,hairline) gimme my widows peak back lol

dudes look like they have a perfect hairline and thick head of hair permanently shaves like a no guard

the before and afters are impressive , you'll look way younger
Dude at gym has this looks good.

Is jist gives you a hairline on a almost shaved head I guess? Wish I could get my head tatted, but work

On a side note, do guys who tan their whole face and head? I've heard it ages skin which would be bad and make you look old, but we want the dome to match the body right?

Holding on to mine for dear life.
same man. my hairline has receded back a good bit but not terrible. my forehead looks bigger and ive got 2 really thin spots in the crown area. I thought about buzzing it but someone talked me out of it thankfully. ive still got too much to let go. ive been using dr. squach shampoo and conditioner and a scalp exfoliater.. i should really start using some hair skin vitamins to really hold on

Dude at gym has this looks good.

Is jist gives you a hairline on a almost shaved head I guess? Wish I could get my head tatted, but work

On a side note, do guys who tan their whole face and head? I've heard it ages skin which would be bad and make you look old, but we want the dome to match the body right?
bro you cant tell its tatted if done properly it looks real, not something you get done at a tattoo parlor, but at anti aging clinic

I am pasty white and grew up in SD i have lived on sunscreen my entire life fuck the sun my euro family gets melanoma here . NO THX

hell yeah it ages face. proper topical agents can help with this ALSO Consuming fish oil 1-2 hours pre tan reduces UVA ray damage by 30-40% I believe

I've lived in the sauna for last 14 years to help with the anti aging and detox aspects of my wild life

Currently holding on to what little I have left on my crown. Been taking 1mg finastiride daily to help.

However, I always have my hair super short anyways. I get a bald fade for my haircuts. So I only have skin on the sides with just abt a 1 on the top. I’m basically bald now.

On a side note, I used to razor shave my head from 19-25yrs old. Just wanted a shaved head and it was easy to maintain. Now I’m trying to hold onto the lil bit of cabbage I have left. When it gets too thin on top though I won’t hesitate to shave it off.

Cage

rocking the bald look myself over the option receded hairline look. I used freedom grooming electric shaver. Works great.

Currently holding on to what little I have left on my crown. Been taking 1mg finastiride daily to help.

However, I always have my hair super short anyways. I get a bald fade for my haircuts. So I only have skin on the sides with just abt a 1 on the top. I’m basically bald now.

On a side note, I used to razor shave my head from 19-25yrs old. Just wanted a shaved head and it was easy to maintain. Now I’m trying to hold onto the lil bit of cabbage I have left. When it gets too thin on top though I won’t hesitate to shave it off.

Cage
skin fades on side to a 1 on top is a sick cut my son does that ,. I have also had a bald head my entire life always shaved it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws