over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's bald?

I'm hanging on I got that peanut came man head when I shave mine not a good look.....but I will nothing worse than a dude whom doesn't know when it's time

bro you cant tell its tatted if done properly it looks real, not something you get done at a tattoo parlor, but at anti aging clinic

I am pasty white and grew up in SD i have lived on sunscreen my entire life fuck the sun my euro family gets melanoma here . NO THX

hell yeah it ages face. proper topical agents can help with this ALSO Consuming fish oil 1-2 hours pre tan reduces UVA ray damage by 30-40% I believe

I've lived in the sauna for last 14 years to help with the anti aging and detox aspects of my wild life
I meant I'd get my head tatted like actually tatted if my career permitted, done right looks badass. Key word done right.

But since I can't do that im also interested in the derma anti aging procedure that is similar to a tattoo in how it's put on.

Only know one person who has had it done in real life. I wonder if it's similar to how they do eyebrows? I've heard that dermabrasion for eyebrows is legit aka it looks good but that's just from online research lol

I meant I'd get my head tatted like actually tatted if my career permitted, done right looks badass. Key word done right.

But since I can't do that im also interested in the derma anti aging procedure that is similar to a tattoo in how it's put on.

Only know one person who has had it done in real life. I wonder if it's similar to how they do eyebrows? I've heard that dermabrasion for eyebrows is legit aka it looks good but that's just from online research lol
many of my homeys from the hood i grew up in have sick dome pieces

get yourself a girl with nice natural eyebrows that are threaded no need formicroderm (grandma voice) but yes microderm eyebrows look great. my gf has dope eyebrows and lashes naturally they both look fake

I posted about this last year. Was dealing with the same thing. I went ahead and took the plunge. Went skin up top. I didn’t mind the look but my issue is I breakout from a razor or electric shaver with no guard. So after a few months I started going back to my barber and doing a 1/2 up top.

You have to shave it. Shaving your head I feel like shows more confidence then keeping stragglers on top or having a hairline half way to your head.

I wore a hat most of my life. I shave it wear a hat. Grew in some facial hair. Unless your really good looking maybe grow some facial hair to offset it. I shaved my head and face one day someone told me I looked like a seal hahahaha

I have a pretty good face, full beard but also kind of a big head so can't pull of shaving it. Not necessary luckily either.

I have a receding hairline that started freshman year of college..tried many different styles to try and make it less noticeable.. decided that I'd rather show it off with confidence then be one of those guys trying to hide it and draw more attention to it.. my receding hairline was a huge hit to my self esteem and confidence.. shaved it bald when I was 25 and it was the best thing I could of done.. im 35 now

Still have my hair, a tiny bit thinner, so i'm leaving it on until I really start to recede, then it's all coming off....unless it happens when i'm like an old fukk and don't care anymore, lol. Figure i'll leave it while I have it. I cut it short though. Also, been cutting my own hair for like 15-20 years now, screw paying every 1-2 weeks a waste of money for a quick sloppy haircut, after waiting for everybody else to get theirs done. I had a busy schedule that wouldn't allow me to always have time to make an appointment too, so I just learned how to cut my own with the guards and stuff. Not perfect, but good enough:)

Wish my back, shoulders and arms would go bald.....:(

I definitely am thinning and keep my head shaved with one of the WAHL PEANUTS (taperer) for close safe shave fuck a razor with sensitive skin
microderm abrasion is what I'm going to invest in (looks like a tatted shaved head,hairline) gimme my widows peak back lol

dudes look like they have a perfect hairline and thick head of hair permanently shaves like a no guard

the before and afters are impressive , you'll look way younger

are you talking about scalp micropigmentation? Never heard of scalp microdermabrassion for hair? It is not as straughtforward as you may think looking at before and afters. it may look good in a picture or at a glance but you a replacing a 3d structure with a 2d dot. The look can start to look off putting after a while.
Do a temp SMP first if you go this route to see if you really like it.

I have a receding hairline problem that started freshman year of college..tried many different styles to try and make it less noticeable.. decided that I'd rather be able with confidence then be one of those guys trying to hide it and draw more attention to it.. my receding hairline was a huge hit to my self esteem and confidence.. shaved it bald when I was 25 and it was the best thing I could of done.. 35 now

are you talking about scalp micropigmentation? Never heard of scalp microdermabrassion for hair? It is not as straughtforward as you may think looking at before and afters. it may look good in a picture or at a glance but you a replacing a 3d structure with a 2d dot. The look can start to look off putting after a while.
Do a temp SMP first if you go this route to see if you really like it.
yes sorry im confusing the lingo you are correct. whats a temp smp? Do they offer those too? interesting

Been shaving my head since my early 20's. I was in the USMC at the time so no gear at the time. Women seemed more attracted and really no downsides. It's one thing to be a fat slob and bald but being jacked and bald is completely different my dude.

Mines on it way out BUT i keep holdin on idk why .. my hairline is like the McDonald’s arch the M my kids break my balls and sing the song to me .. bada dat da da i could kill em ! 🤣

Started going bald mid 20s. Luckily god blessed me with an amazing thick red Viking beard and a have full sleeves.

Black women seEm to LOVE built bald men…just saying.

I love my dome lol. And sunscreen is a must

I recently shaved mine because I’ve always wanted to see what it would look like. Mine was slightly receding, but no where near being terrible or highly noticeable.

I actually love it. I was getting my haircut every two weeks and had a high skin fade so already half my hair was shaved off lol.

Got a quick routine at the end of shower that takes a few mins to shave with a razor. I like to shave everyday to keep that fresh shave look.

Gotta say that a shaved head, properly groomed beard, some muscle, and tats definitely get attention from the ladies 👍🏼

I'm hanging on I got that peanut came man head when I shave mine not a good look.....but I will nothing worse than a dude whom doesn't know when it's time
That was me right there. I should have buzzed my big forehead and thin hair a year before...hell maybe 2 years.

I was good with it. I wear a 5 o clock shadow with it. I got American traditional tattoos at about 15-16% BF. I guess it works for me :confused:

Ain't that the truth. You don't actually LOSE the hair, it just migrates...

I started growing hair on my shoulders, what the fuck? Fuckin Neanderthal genes coming to the surface, I reckon
Lmao! My daughter when she was little actually told me “Dad, I think the hair from your head started growing on your back”

i rock the jason statham look. 5 oclock shadow mtches the lack of hair i buzz on my head lool
but it works.
jason statham look ftw

to quote frozen... "let it go, let it go...!"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420