over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's bald?

I used to razor shave my head back in the pantera days. Looking back at pics of myself I looked ridiculous with the long ass goatee and bald head. But it was a movement metal was hard in fashion. I look far better with a nice high and tight fade. I couldn’t do that to myself again. Plugs wig or weave I’d have hair. Lol

Long hair since 13 years old, now im 43 and its still here, no sings of falling out, im blessed with my genetics. Thank's mom and dad!

Long hair since 13 years old, now im 43 and its still here, no sings of falling out, im blessed with my genetics. Thank's mom and dad!
Same here. I have a full head of hair. If I were to lose it, I’d probably get a transplant. I have just recently shaved my head for the summer. I like getting up in the morning and not having to do my hair.

i did the nizoral and finasteride route for a while it just got old
finasteride is just one pill daily, rogaine/nizoral does seem like a hassle though

i started taking finasteride 7 years ago and it has frozen my hairline in place. meanwhile i see all my friends going bald LOL. I always told myself that i just wanted to make it to 30 w good hair and then i wouldnt care. that was 3 years ago and now my goal is to make it to my 20 year reunion w good hair :D

It’s been almost 30 years since I started shaving. Would never go back to hair and I actually still have pretty nice thick hair. It just goes with my persona and now I have an enormous beard which just adds to “the look”. I’m blessed with the right head shape and small ears so no issues and I can tell you women have always loved it. My wife would never let me grow it out even if I wanted to.

I can’t even imagine how much money I have saved over the years not going to barbers. I’ll treat myself once in awhile to a barbershop head shave and beard treatment/shape up and that shit isn’t cheap. But even us old fucks need to relax once in awhile

Best thing I ever did was going bald. I looked ridiculous trying to cover up my hair line. I have nice head; not good for hats. I was blessed with a thick beard.

I use pro glide in the shower and it’s smooth
Ppl don’t care that you’re bald

Grow a beard, almost all of us are big.. here you go Dwayne Johnson

finasteride is just one pill daily, rogaine/nizoral does seem like a hassle though

i started taking finasteride 7 years ago and it has frozen my hairline in place. meanwhile i see all my friends going bald LOL. I always told myself that i just wanted to make it to 30 w good hair and then i wouldnt care. that was 3 years ago and now my goal is to make it to my 20 year reunion w good hair :D

what dosage?

no sexual sides?? watery cum, problems with wood?

Best thing I ever did was going bald. I looked ridiculous trying to cover up my hair line. I have nice head; not good for hats. I was blessed with a thick beard.

I use pro glide in the shower and it’s smooth
Ppl don’t care that you’re bald

Grow a beard, almost all of us are big.. here you go Dwayne Johnson

LOL, just did a google search, looks like he has tried and not had much luck with growing one.

Gave up trying to hold on back in 2017... the night before the contest in my avatar, as a matter of fact! I like this look much better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131