over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whos been in this position?

run away bro run away!! LOL

stash your stuff somewhere else then break up with her face to face. It seems really sleazy to leave without notice...even if she is a bitch I wouldnt do that to another person.

Be a man.

lol, why, so i have to deal with the screaming and the throwing of my stuff? and the keying of my car and etc etc,been down this road b4, sleazy or not, its the better of the two options.............

women are nuts..don't forget to change your fb password and email

dont use fb, but yahoo can be gotten into so easily its pathetic........anyone can log on , say forgot password , and reset and your in, unless thats been changed

well, you have been with her for this long for a reason? Question is....what is the reason? Do you love her? If no, then tear your ass and dont look back. You sound like a cool dude and dont deserve that shit.

If you leave while she is at work then cops cant do shit to you? Unless you do something stupid, and if she reported you missing they wont do shit unless you are gone for 48 hours.....you know this. Its the easiest way for you to justify staying because no one likes change. Leaving will be the best thing for you even though it will be hard and scary at the same time.

p.s. if you love her get counseling and try to make an honest go at it.....IF YOU LOVE HER.

i thought i was the only one who was having this kind of problem, why not mail stuff to a good friend? sounds like a lesbian and or like she is seen someone else or just plain bitch that is never happy no matter what. leave her put your mind on straightnning your own life. make sure she has no way of contacting you and never contact her at all!

id steal the 12 k ring back before making a move

id steal the 12 k ring back before making a move

hard to steal off a finger,hehe, not too mention she owes me 5k from when i lent her 8k years ago................that would set me up nice, but ill never get it, unless i stay ,lol

it's tough when it comes to debt in relationships. i recently got out of a relationship and i owed her money. in the last few months of the relationship it didn't matter what we were arguing about, but the debt was always thrown in my face. I borrowed the money from a friend to pay her back in full before we broke up. I'll never accept money from a girlfriend again.

If she can control you with the threat of what you may be using then she is wanting to be the authority in the relationship and BROTHER that will never work out.

As our other Brother stated RUN>>>>>>>>>>>> Forest RUN!

2tones

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity