over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whos been on a cruise? im going

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
ladies and gentlemen,

just seeing whos all even been on a cruise... im goiong on jan 2, to jamaica, grand cayman, and cozumel. carnival conquest is the ship were taking.

does anyone know if you can buy juice in jamaica or grand cayman? im definitely going to check that out, i mean i have to actually legally buy juice once in my life :D

if anyone knows of some cool things to do while in port of anything on the ship, please lemme know.

Thanks, im just trying to keep to boards moving along. GF is at work and im not going out tonight, im broke from the cruise tickets!!! LOL

GJ

Must be nice

Maverick

i worked the timing out perfectly so its her christmas present too ;) .. haha

later,

todd

food

prepare to eat bro!! i mean... there's food and TONS of it on those ships... 24/7 !!
... MMmmmm
making myself hungry ! we had a blast when we went a few years ago

Save your pennies for booze. They realy nail you hard on the ships for prices. Some ships don't let you pay as you go. They make you run a tab the whole time and charge you at the end. That way you don't keep track. Becareful. Bring booze with ya.

In my opinion it's probably the best vacation I took. I went with my wife and 6 other friends and had a blast!

You will be able to eat as much as you want whenever you want which is great. We were ordering two dinners every night and the food was awesome.

Like Joe mentioned be prepared for very expensive drinks and also they recommend you tip the people that serve your dinners and clean your rooms.

you're right.. good point

joedokes said:
Save your pennies for booze. They realy nail you hard on the ships for prices. Some ships don't let you pay as you go. They make you run a tab the whole time and charge you at the end. That way you don't keep track. Becareful. Bring booze with ya.

Yeahhh... the dreaded SIGN N SAIL card ! LOL
You do have to be careful... it's too easy to rack up a big tab !!!

Everyone pretty much nailed it on the head with the unlimited food and the dreaded sign and sail (drinks). I took the EXACT same cruise you did, even though it was ten years ago. Ocho Rios Jamaica, Cozumel Mexico and Grand Cayman. Cayman Islands are a little on the expensive side. Jamaica was great for the obvious reasons :cool: Dunns River Falls is the main attraction there also. Really nice and scenic. In Cozumel you HAVE to go to Senor Frogs! Wildly good time, great drinks and prices (the drinks are HUGE). I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Regards,
L.G.

hey dude

I work in travel industry..I could have hooked you up if you mentioned it early!! As for juice I can't help you there but I would definitely take advantage of the food and room service. I would try to purchase a bottle or so of alcohol in the shore excursions if u can and try to sneak it on the ship..it should not be that hard. Do u have a balcony cabin? That is the only way I would ever cruise

marty,

man i wish i would of know, i definitely would of given you a call. i plan on going to vegas in a few months you think you can help me out with that? i also want to take another vacation sometime near the end of the summer, probably to jamaica to stay for a week. ill definitely be in touch for my next travel plans.

also, i did get the balcony room i figured it would be worth the extra money for that. just out of curiosity, what kind of prices could you get for a week cruise in a balcony cabin. my departure date is jan 2.

Thanks,

Todd

Got Juice, I've been on 8 cruises and to answer your question....not in Jamica or Grand Cayman. However, Cozumel is totally different. They had big signs in windows of the Pharmacies advertising anabolics. Oh...if your like my wife and I, the balcony is nice, however, we are only in the cabin to get cleaned up or sleep so for us it's not worth the upgrade as we've rather spend the $3-400 elsewhere.

Last edited:
Been on that same cruise and 2 others!

As far as buying juice yah you can legally, but you can get searched when you return to the ship and also when you leave. THe night before your return you leave your baggage outside your room and they take it away and customs inspects it before you get off the ship. It is then waiting for you in a line. I would not take a chance on trying to carry anything back with you.

thanks for the reply. actually im not looking to bring anything into the country, i just want to buy some and take it while im on my trip. i have plenty of juice for myself so thats not a prob, i think it would just be cool to actually buy it from a pharmacy.

thanks,

GJ

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear