Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Who's had a vasectomy? What kind did you have? Any issues?

"Post-vasectomy pain syndrome" scares me.

Who's had a vasectomy? What kind did you have? Any issues?

LMAO. My buddy had it done, he is 40ish. They told him if there was discomfort to use an ice pack. But there was no serious pain to speak of was his feedback.

Yeah Post-vasectomy pain syndrome would scare me as well. It's just a local shot and then snip. Still would give me a panic attack before and during though.

Don't sweat it Big-A. My old man is a Urologist, as a kid I used to work in his office growing up. Post op didn't seem too bad other then blokes walking out the office with knees close together like their nuts might hit the floor at any moment.:D

Seriously, you will be fine.

You should pm or call Dale if you have his phone, A.

He had one done.

"There are several methods by which a surgeon might complete a vasectomy procedure, all of which occlude (seal) at least one side of each vas deferens. To help reduce anxiety and increase patient comfort, men who have an aversion to needles might opt for the "no-needle" application of anesthesia while the "no-scalpel" or "open-ended" techniques help to speed-up recovery times and increase the chance of healthy recovery."

Which one are you opting for, big a?

Less than 30 min procedure, so you'll be just fine :)! Good luck!!!

Fuck that bro, just have your girl get "ensure" mine is going in for hers next month bc I refuse to get snipped. All they do for her is insert so type of plug so to speak, and its permanent, never comes out, ever.

IM about to get this done as well, scares the shit out of me, but having another kid is even scarier! Im 43 yrs old and have a 7 month old daughter.....lover her to death, but she sure as hell wasnt planned. Obviously I have no self control or the mental capacity to take precautions in the heat of the moment.

I had it done about five years ago. Best move ever.

I had it done by my general practitioner. Its so simple I didnt feel the need for a urologist, and I have 20 years in the pharma business.

I just laid on the examination table. Local anesthetic. Only took a few minutes. Then I went to work.

No pain afterwards. I believe I was told no sex for a few days. I waited 24 hours. All went well.

And another benefit -the doc will tell you that once you are able, the more you ehmmm, release, the faster the fertile sperm is flushed out of your system.

So your significant other should show she cares and help accomplish this noble goal as quickly as possible. For me it was a team effort.

Last edited:
Who's had a vasectomy? What kind did you have? Any issues?<br />
<br />
As Uncle Bob said, you"ll be right mate. :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Not bad at all , i was a little sore the next day like i had got a quick swat to the nuts like what your wife does and doesnt realize just how close here hand was. the Dr said this was due to one of my "nut strings" being a little short and he had to work on it a little bit.

over all the worst part was the itching involved with having your nuts shaved.

It was a very worth while venture for my wife an i becuase birth control of any sort realy fucks her hormones up. So now i steril and she is back to your basic physcotic female:p

(No offense ladies)

I had one 5 years ago to take the pressure of birth control off the ladies ! LOL In all seriousness, I wish i would have done it sooner. Very easy, short, in office procedure: just a little novacaine and that's about the only pain.

Follow the Doc's recommendations on icing and rest. You will most likely feel good to go do stuff but resist the urge and just take a few days to chill and the couch and ice. I was only outta the gym for a few days.

Im going for my consultation on friday..should i be worried that my nuts are like raisins right now? Or does the size of my balls not matter?

Big a i had my visec done 10 yrs ago. there was no pain invovled just a needle stick in skin of sack t numb it.

then the worst thing was the hair growing back on your balls pricking your legs. i walked bowlegged . lol

The best thing is that the doctor will tell you to have sex 30 times in 60 days. thats everyother day.

i asked for a prescription for the sex cause my wife would not beleive that.

oh yea they gave ne a valium and some pain pills to take before hand. so all in all it was good choice.

Had mine done April 5,2010. No post-surgery pain at all. Peace.

Had mine done in 2002, incisionless procedure. Had no pain to speak of and the doctor gave me a nice little pocket knife (swiss army style w/scissors) that says "Doctor Snip" on the side as advertising for his Seattle clinic.

DR SNIP®
The nickname, “Dr. Snip,” appeared on doorsteps throughout the Northwest on February 23, 1995, in the banner headline of the morning newspaper, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. The Dr. Snip article featured Dr. Wilson and the new no-scalpel vasectomy technique offered at The Vasectomy Clinic. The article was informative, laced with humor, and stimulated interest in vasectomy in the Seattle metropolitan community. Known as a socially progressive community, the Seattle area has a 40% prevalence of vasectomy, far higher than the national average.

Many of his patients remember Dr. Wilson by the Dr. Snip moniker and refer friends to DrSnip.com. Dr. Snip is a registered trademark of The Vasectomy Clinic.

Big A, I had mine done 4 years ago. The procedure was no big deal but the pain for me came on 3 days later. The first 2 days I was thinking this really was no big deal, hardly any pain, definitely a fair trade for the pregnancy/delivery I watched.

I will admit I probably was more active than I was told to be but it did start to hurt after a few days and bad enough that I took 10 days worth of pain medication in 2 days and had to acquire more from a friend of mine that had them laying around. That pain only lasted a few days then I was fine, after that no more pain.

My Uncle had his done and 3 days later we went to the sand dunes in Oregon to ride our Quads. We tried talking him out of that trip but he insisted and ended up smacking his balls on the tank of his Quad and those things swelled up like grapefruits. He ended up going to the hospital and they put him on a bunch of shit to make the swelling and pain go away.

I would do it again in a heartbeat, what I dealt with was worth not having to worry about any surprises that I didn't want. I love my kids but I don't want anymore, and women are not to be trusted;) Sorry ladies, but I know too many accidental children running around from the "Oh, I must have forgotten my pill" line.

I'm 26 and i am interested in the procedure after freezing a heafty amount of sperm at a cryo bank. Anyone else do this? I may possibly want kids in the future but the thought of an "accident" right now is too much for me to bare... And in all fairness i hate condoms and as much as i should wear them, i often don't...
i think this is a smart move, anyone have any insight?

I know when i looked into this a couple years ago there were some procedures that were reversible, anyone know anything more about that?

thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity