over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's Mike Arnold?

Cadaveric gh was removed from the market in 1985 when Eli Lilly discovered how to make it using E. coli synthetically. People were never proven to have been infected with HIV from using cadaver gh. That was mostly a gym bro science rumour started to explain Lyle Alzados rare type of brain cancer highly associated with HIV infection. It was probably to dispel the allegations that Lyle at the very least was bisexual if not full on gay. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease , a spongiform encephalopathy (think human mad cow) is what caused the production of cadaveric gh to be no longer produced, not HIV.

Gh has been banned by the IOC since the early 80s so it was available if you had the right connections and resources. Insulin has been in use maybe slightly after that. Those early 90 physiques that took the sport to a whole diff level were products of gh and slin.

And don't start with that rubbish of Vic eating 20,000 calories a day shit. That's about as tiresome as lee priest 200 mg Decca week cycles.
I had a mag where he claimed 30k in chikn tits and white rice! Uhhhhh how long would it take to eat that? And to shit? Dude who wrote the article hacked on him about the toilet time lmao.

I was around a lot of competitive guys in the LATE 80's thru 93 and no one was slinnin but maybe we were behind the times. Information moved a lot slower then. There was a ton less preoccupation with drugs and more on training and chowin since that was about all that was available info wise.

The interwebs is some wild shit.

didnt buselmo say only ones who fail this test is those whose coach didnt pay off judges LMAO

:p

Well, Buselmo was absolutely RIGHT on that one, but he was talking of IFBB NATIONALS (in Saudi Arabia but it's basically the same in every damn country). When you're a well known competitor in your own nation, then being tested shouldn't be a big deal indeed... ;)

Now, IFBB Europe or World is a whole different story... and here is why.

Imagine you're a Spain, Italy or Switzerland native in front of a judging panel mainly made up of former USSR members such as Bulgarians, Hungarians, Czechs, etc... and of course Russians... who's gonna have to piss in the test tube in your opinion? Mr Sanchez or Mr Fedorov? :(

Not really fair... :naughty:

Because they don't have AIDS on the GH and slin just wasn't conceived of yet.

Silly post on both the GH and slin topics.

Red5150 covered the GH issue, so I'll just say this about slin: 1965.

That's the year chemical synthesis of insulin was successfully performed (mass production for diabetes treatment immediately followed).

Human insulin directly withdrawn from pancreas was even already used since late 50's after 3 decades of bovine or porcine use.

As you can see, slin wasn't really something new... :rolleyes:

Silly post on both the GH and slin topics.

Red5150 covered the GH issue, so I'll just say this about slin: 1965.

That's the year chemical synthesis of insulin was successfully performed (mass production for diabetes treatment immediately followed).

Human insulin directly withdrawn from pancreas was even already used since late 50's after 3 decades of bovine or porcine use.

As you can see, slin wasn't really something new... :rolleyes:

Didn't mean it wasn't available. Meant that I was there and no one I knew was doing it. GH was silly high till the 90's and everyone was terrified off jakovy whatever. I knew a bunch of guys in the late 80s and early 90s and no one was using slin that I knew of till Levrone and Wheeler and their "GROWING INTO A SHOW" protocols.

So yeah I guess Larry Scott COULD HAVE been slinnin, but it definitely wasn't common in the period from 85-90. That's just what I REMEMBER. My memory has endured a lot of abuse tho.

Yeah its impossible to weigh over 125lbs ripped without GH and slin. We get it.
I heard Vic was on myostatin gene therapy, follistatin and foty gallons of SEO.

And of course it must be true because I aint that big.

Were you even in a gym in the 80s?

I grew up in gyms in the 80's. And I didn't say all that, and I don't give a fuck what pros were on back then. Don't be ignorant, people were using these things in the 80's. And I'm sorry ur not big, maybe u should try slin and GH. And I also thing peptides are a joke.

I grew up in gyms in the 80's. And I didn't say all that, and I don't give a fuck what pros were on back then. Don't be ignorant, people were using these things in the 80's. And I'm sorry ur not big, maybe u should try slin and GH. And I also thing peptides are a joke.

Vic richard wasn't a pro as far as I know and he didn't competed much either like 5-6 contest. The guy freaking weighted a really muscular 210pound at 15 years old. 4 years later he was 245. No wonder he fucking competed at 320-330 years later (not shredded by any means for today's standard). That's genetic either you have it or you don't. Guys like bostin Lloyd taking 12g with 20iu of gh and 200iu of slin won't never look like that even if they abuse their body for 20 years.
Btw this guy is still healthy with few children. I don't think he abused the shit as much as some people think he did.

Didn't say ya did.

Wow! Hardly ANY BB'rs used insulin in the 80's. As far as GH is concerned, in comparison to today, it use was miniscule in both the number of people using it and in terms of dose.

GH was cost-prohibitive for all but the most well-off BB'rs...and just because a BB'r could afford it does not necessarily mean he was using it. Just obtaining GH in the mid-80's was very difficult and unaccessible to most.

MikeArnold:
With your high-level understanding of PEDs... can you recommend some of your favorite cycles with us?

I'd like to see some of your favorite, or most-recommended cycles, in the 1000-1500mg/week range.

You claim this dosage range is adequate to build a very high level of mass and strength in a large number of grown men. It is capable of building pro-level size in certain individuals.

Can you share some of these cycles with us? Best compounds + most useful doses?

(I'm not being sarcastic or rude, just curious)

Thanks

Last edited:
I was banned from there? Hmmm...didn't know. I believe I was referring to a certain pro who uses, or at least did use, 500 mg of Anadrol per week. If telling the truth gets me banned, so be it, but at no point did I ever advise anyone to do this. In fact, I thought it was incrediby assinine and have said so many times. Now, I could understand you being upset if I was condoning such use, but to get upset simply because I made a remark about what one pro was using? That I don't understand.

Numerous studies have been done on Anadrol and lean mass acquisition, including studies on strength gains. In one particular study, it was shown that moving from 50 mg to 100 mg daily resulted in a 30% increase in muscle gain and a comparable gain in strength, but jumping from 100 mg to 150 mg resulted in only a slight improvement. I do not think the researchers tried dosages beyond 150 mg, but it is doubtful that going higher would have produced significantly greater gains. It appears that 150 mg is the point of diminishing returns with Aandrol. In most cases, I would say anecdotal evidence appears to confirm this. Personally, I think 100 mg is more than sufficient for almost everyone.

After talking to a buddy who was also on that board - it was 300mg (or more) per day of either Dbol or Drol... neither of us could remember for sure because it was a few years ago that it was posted. That's what pissed off the mods and got you banned.

I don't get why you would be banned for stating that about anadrol? I thought most use 50-100 a day.
It was at least 300mg PER DAY that he was talking about. Sorry I wasn't more clear in my short post.

After talking to a buddy who was also on that board - it was 300mg (or more) per day of either Dbol or Drol... neither of us could remember for sure because it was a few years ago that it was posted. That's what pissed off the mods and got you banned.

I guess it just goes to show what kind of board it is...a black-eye to the BB'ing community.

Any board that will "ban" someone for telling the truth about BB'ing is a board I want no part of. Either the Mods are total jackasses and have no idea what they are talking about (wouldn't be the first time) or they are clearly trying to keep the truth away from the members on their board. Why would a board EVER want to censor the truth? Only if they have an agenda...that's it.

Think about that. They banned me simply because I mentioned what another pro used. I did not recommend it and actually advised against it, but they banned me for no other reason than stating a fact. I am am nearly certain I was referring to Aandrol, as I don't know anyone who has ever used D-bol at those doses.

I am actually glad you posted this...because it shows just how low some boards will sink to in order to keep their members ignorant...usually to suit their own personal agenda(s). Any board that intentionally keeps the truth away from its members...or treats its members like little children that aren't capable of making their own decisions, is a board that should be rejected by the rest of the BB'ing community. Morons.

Thank God for boards like Pro Muscle...places where you can speak the truth without fear of getting banned.

On a final note, didn't that board sell PH's or other legal designers...or have a bunch of sponsors that did so? If so, it seems pretty clear what their agenda was.

Man ive learned a TON from Mike over at MD. Gave me some real good advice and i cant wait to apply it this summer for my shows

Mike Arnold your PMs are full. I want dihydroboldenone could or would affect gabba or anxiety like regular bold does?

as I don't know anyone who has ever used D-bol at those doses.

Pete Grymkowski claims he did a bottle of dbol (500mg) PER DAY for 10 YEARS STRAIGHT. He is still alive.:D

He said you can build up your tolerance to drugs, which is why it's stupid to cycle or get off and lose that drug tolerance. :D

I remember Mentzer said Pete was the biggest fella around in those days.

Attachments

• 372cf_ORIG-grym5.jpg
    372cf_ORIG-grym5.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 479
MikeArnold:
With your high-level understanding of PEDs... can you recommend some of your favorite cycles with us?

I'd like to see some of your favorite, or most-recommended cycles, in the 1000-1500mg/week range.

You claim this dosage range is adequate to build a very high level of mass and strength in a large number of grown men. It is capable of building pro-level size in certain individuals.

Can you share some of these cycles with us? Best compounds + most useful doses?

(I'm not being sarcastic or rude, just curious)

Thanks

Bump for an answer

Pete Grymkowski claims he did a bottle of dbol (500mg) PER DAY for 10 YEARS STRAIGHT. He is still alive.:D

He said you can build up your tolerance to drugs, which is why it's stupid to cycle or get off and lose that drug tolerance. :D

I remember Mentzer said Pete was the biggest fella around in those days.

You would think your liver would shut down with that high a dose. Maybe dbol is not as toxic as we think.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws