over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's Mike Arnold?

Did you not read the Platz interview done in 99? Have you seen what he looked like in 99? He has also came in at way higher than 200 ripped to the bone...some reports say 225 but who knows with alot of these guys they lie about weight...but what is known is that no matter how good your genetics are you aren't coming in ripped to shreds at 5ft 4 inches weighing 200-225 on 1500mg or whatever you are saying. Is he superhuman? Are his genetics so good he eclipses a former Mr Olympia lightweight Franco Columbo by 15-35 pounds of lean muscle at a shorter height?

It is said he weighed 220-225 lbs, but this was only for a few years during his career. He did not get in top shape at that bodyweight, so NO, he was not ripped to shreds at 225 lbs. It wasn't until he got down to around 200 lbs (around the turn of the millenium) that he finally achieved crisp condition. All of his best showing were around 200 lbs bodyweight, at least in my opinion. Once he dropped down to that weight, he started winning several pro shows. I remember that time period clearly--when Lee finally nailed it and we saw ripped hams & glutes (for Lee). Everyone was talking about it.

The bottom line is that I disagree with you. I DO think some people have the genetic capability to weigh 200 lbs at 5'4, in shape, when using 1,500 mg weekly. Is Lee one of these people? Maybe. Let's put it this way--it wouldn't surprise me.

I have seen far heavier people build their mass on 1,500 mg weekly, but for Lee its impossible? I know a current 300 lb pro who built his mass on 1,500-2,000 mg weekly...and unless it has changed in the last year, he is still using that amount, so why would I believe it is impossible for a much lighter BB'r? I think perhaps you just aren't aware of the vast differences in genetic capability, which includes one's response to gear.

Are you seriously bringing Franco Columbu into the discussion? He is one man, who quite frankly would never be Mr. Olympia today (no slight against Franco) and besides, his status as Mr. Olympia has nothing to do with the amount of muscle someone can build or maintain at a given height or bodyweight. Top pros are winning shows not because they necessarily have more muscle than other pros, but because they display the ideal combination of muscle shape, structure, and mass, along with great condition. We are not talking about whether or not someone has the correct genetics to become a good pro...we are talking about how much muscle can be built and/or maintained at a given dosage.

I believe a LOT of people have better genetics than Franco for building overall mass. Obviously, Franco has a great chest & back, but his arm, delt, and leg genetics were lacking. To say that Lee couldn't possibly build more overall muscle than Franco when he is using better steroids, probably more steroids, and GH, along with substantially better genetics for legs and arms, sounds ridiculous to me.

Mike you spent all that time typing that out and it was completely the wrong cycle :D If he had just come out with that and nothing in the past I imagine most guys would believe him. But the 400mg is another cycle he spoke about. The details are in the interview with Platz listed above. He has bullshitted a lot over the years so I don't believe anything he says. But sure the cycle you mention seems totally plausible.

That was another cycle Lee said he did...and lee has publically stated that he used other similarly dosed cycles, but he said it was as high as he went.

I don't know everything Lee ever claimed to use. Maybe some of his other cliams were total bullshit...I don't know, but I do belive it is possible for Lee to look like he did using the cycles I have seen him post (1.1-5 mg/week). Lee also told me he has done much less at other times, as well.

Last edited:
Lee and his "cycle", such a tired old topic lol. But I can't help to mention, again, that Lee failed a doping test at 17. He claims he did his first cycle at 19. Looking at his pics from then, yeah I think he started before age 19. He tried to kill himself over that failed test, claiming someone in the IFBB had it out for him even back then, why I don't know.

It's hard to get the whole truth and nothing but out of these guys.

Lee and his "cycle", such a tired old topic lol. But I can't help to mention, again, that Lee failed a doping test at 17. He claims he did his first cycle at 19. Looking at his pics from then, yeah I think he started before age 19. He tried to kill himself over that failed test, claiming someone in the IFBB had it out for him even back then, why I don't know.

Doping test in the IFBB?

Yes.

World Championships (Amateur).

Even IFBB European Championships are tested too.

didnt buselmo say only ones who fail this test is those whose coach didnt pay off judges LMAO

I read somewhere he said his mom got him dbol when he was 17.

How do u know they weren't using GH or slin?

Gh was not really available in the 80's unless you got
The one extracted from pituitary of a cadaver (dangerous to use because of some pathology sometime still present in the end product). Granted he could've used Insulin though. But still no GH/peptides

Say what???

GH at the time was extracted from DEAD PEOPLE. Many of whom had AIDS. Also many caught other diseases from GH like jacoby something or other.

NOBODY did slin back then. It just wasn't conceived of and wouldn't be until readily available GH was common.

Gh was not really available in the 80's unless you got
The one extracted from pituitary of a cadaver (dangerous to use because of some pathology sometime still present in the end product). Granted he could've used Insulin though. But still no GH/peptides

It was actually being used quite a bit in the 80's, it was called grome(sp?) it was just really expensive. I knew 2 older guys at my gym were using it, or so they said. And insulin was being used back then just like it is now, everyone thinks it's a newer used drug when it's not.

GH at the time was extracted from DEAD PEOPLE. Many of whom had AIDS. Also many caught other diseases from GH like jacoby something or other.

NOBODY did slin back then. It just wasn't conceived of and wouldn't be until readily available GH was common.

Lots of people were using slin back then! U have no idea what ur talking about.

It was actually being used quite a bit in the 80's, it was called grome(sp?) it was just really expensive. I knew 2 older guys at my gym were using it, or so they said. And insulin was being used back then just like it is now, everyone thinks it's a newer used drug when it's not.

Yeah its impossible to weigh over 125lbs ripped without GH and slin. We get it.
I heard Vic was on myostatin gene therapy, follistatin and foty gallons of SEO.

And of course it must be true because I aint that big.

Were you even in a gym in the 80s?

Were you there? Names?

The funny thing is victor richard loved bodybuilding for what it was in the gym. But hated the competition aspect. Drying out/diuretic/health aspect. I would really doubt he would have used something as dangerous as insulin just to get big but I could be wrong.

Cadaveric gh was removed from the market in 1985 when Eli Lilly discovered how to make it using E. coli synthetically. People were never proven to have been infected with HIV from using cadaver gh. That was mostly a gym bro science rumour started to explain Lyle Alzados rare type of brain cancer highly associated with HIV infection. It was probably to dispel the allegations that Lyle at the very least was bisexual if not full on gay. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease , a spongiform encephalopathy (think human mad cow) is what caused the production of cadaveric gh to be no longer produced, not HIV.

Gh has been banned by the IOC since the early 80s so it was available if you had the right connections and resources. Insulin has been in use maybe slightly after that. Those early 90 physiques that took the sport to a whole diff level were products of gh and slin.

And don't start with that rubbish of Vic eating 20,000 calories a day shit. That's about as tiresome as lee priest 200 mg Decca week cycles.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws