over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

Why don't people like Mike Israetel? From what I've watched of his AAS videos they seem to the point and realistic for expectations.

Is he not detailed enough, is he full of shit, or do you just not like his humor?
I'm not sure why the hate either. His training, for the most part, is the way if executed properly and you don't have injuries. My brother and I have been incorporating A LOT of that over the last couple of years with huge benefits. Science is science...you can't really argue with it unless the researchers are trying to skew the conclusions, and people like Mike and Layne (Norton) call out that so I'll take my science.

I'm not sure why the hate either. His training, for the most part, is the way if executed properly and you don't have injuries. My brother and I have been incorporating A LOT of that over the last couple of years with huge benefits. Science is science...you can't really argue with it unless the researchers are trying to skew the conclusions, and people like Mike and Layne (Norton) call out that so I'll take my science.
Exactly. A lot of flat-earthers on this board, surprisingly.

Not really training or AAS related but I think the best recommendation for an informational channel was yours for Nutrition Made Simple. Dr. Carvalho is a great resource.
Yup I did recommend his channel! Very good cardiology information in there especially

I've tried him I just can't listen to his videos. Maybe it's his personality or delivery...just sounds like a guy reading a steroids Wikipedia page in a long winded fashion lol

I do really like these guys channel..diet gear and training talk. They know the science and are health conscious but also have real world experience and coach guys don't seem like they are trying to sell ideas or support. Different guys on different episodes.
I like Downey since he explains things in a very user friendly way and seems like a nice guy. Also responds to comments which I appreciate.

As far as Dave Crossland, he comes across as a know it all to me and I don't agree with a lot of his opinions he says authoritatively. Otherwise, I like that channel overall.

Reactions: D2
I like Downey since he explains things in a very user friendly way and seems like a nice guy. Also responds to comments which I appreciate.

As far as Dave Crossland, he comes across as a know it all to me and I don't agree with a lot of his opinions he says authoritatively. Otherwise, I like that channel overall.
Yeah he's not one I really like but the channel overall is money.

I don't watch a lot of videos for info but came across this dude. I watch his clips for humor. I'd imagine most guys here would hate him, but while I would never endorse everything he says he says some really poignant stuff in a disrespectful way that is funny.

What do people think of Scott abel? Came across him randomly. A search on here showed some old stuff where he was well thought of..his methods.

I don't know how you guys keep up with all these YouTube channels without feeling guilt, shame, regret, at frittering away the time wasted! Admittedly, though, I should probably watch some of the selected YouTube videos I have queued up to watch that feature people who I like to hear from (Dr. Peter Bond, Dr. Guillermo Escalante, Dr. Scott Stevenson, Rick Collins, Esq., & the sole Patrick Arnold video that I know about) and to keep tabs on current bodybuilding trends (TrainedByJP channel, Justin Harris', etc.) & popular PED practices (Dr. Todd Lee's Anabolic University, that fat guy's TeamEvilGenius), I just never get around to doing it like I should.

I don't know how you guys keep up with all these YouTube channels without feeling guilt, shame, regret, at frittering away the time wasted! Admittedly, though, I should probably watch some of the selected YouTube videos I have queued up to watch that feature people who I like to hear from (Dr. Peter Bond, Dr. Guillermo Escalante, Dr. Scott Stevenson, Rick Collins, Esq., & the sole Patrick Arnold video that I know about) and to keep tabs on current bodybuilding trends (TrainedByJP channel, Justin Harris', etc.) & popular PED practices (Dr. Todd Lee's Anabolic University, that fat guy's TeamEvilGenius), I just never get around to doing it like I should.

Haha I agree with this. After about 30 seconds of watching most videos i cant take anymore

Atleast with this forum i can pop in and out for moments of the day

The key is finding time to watch, cardio, hiking, listen when driving, and using the time stamps to skip past the nonsense or topics that bore you. Lol

The key is finding time to watch, cardio, hiking, listen when driving, and using the time stamps to skip past the nonsense or topics that bore you. Lol
Good stuff, I can see it being a good outlet so long as you manage the tendency to not overdo it and still crack an ol' textbook here and there instead. I sound old.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131