over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

Jason Theobald
Scott Stevenson
John Meadows old stuff (RIP)
Paul Carter (training stuff only) as far as I know he is not big into gear stuff

I bought Ryan Humiston's Backed by Science program ($19.99). He used a EMG to set this one up, I know everyone has some mechanical variations but I decided I'd give it a shot.
It's a 4 day split that seems to use concepts from DC & Myo-reps with drop sets & sets to failure thrown in for good measure.
I'm digging it, get a great workout, & it was cheap.
I plan to do a deload week afterwards then rinse/repeat for a while.
Anyone here use any of his programs?
Let’s know how you get on with it. He has some quirky way of doing some exercises no doubt but his work ethic is admirable. Believes in working really hard and to total failure from what I’ve seen

Is anyone following / listening to / learning from Broderick Chavez in here? Is there a consensus on his info and approach?

Was watching Eugene teos channel and he posted an arms workout he had with John Meadows. The kettle bell skull John did, tried this the other night as a finisher, never had sore triceps 3 days later. Anything by John is pure gold

I like Steve Shaw. Doesn't go off on anger tangent like can wyck or try and be cute and witty funny whatever their goal is like Israetel and doucette. He keeps it simple.

Huberman and curious Steve is okay. Allen thrall is the best for lifts and those more into training than bodybuilding.

If we are talking just people whose opinion we value. Dante obviously and Stevie even thou he's not famous as far as I know.

Stan efferding knows his stuff usually. I can't think of his and the body builder power lifter with the PhD like phil something.

Anyone know about this Andrew hubeman guy? Seems like has a large following. Is he respected or another guy trying to sell "courses" and plastic tubs full of useless powder?

Been watching more of Flex Lewis' podcasts lately. Not so much direct training/AAS advice, but Flex has had some good guest on his podcasts as of late. This episode is with Wes Watson, ex-con turned millionaire:

This thread turned me onto John Meadows for extra exercises! So thanks for that!
The hardest part I been finding lately is motivation who I been watching a lot of David Goggins vids. The control he has over his body is crazy.

training: Mike Israetel
AAS: Vigorous Steve or MPMD
I think Israetel does have some good stuff it's just a shame he tries to make every video into some little comedy skit. Like look at the beginning of this one..

Would Milos, Meadows, Justin Harris ever begin a video like this? I'm guessing he just has one of those personalities everything has to be tied to some kind of joke. Not my cup of tea but if you can get past the attempts at humor definitely has some practical knowledge.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws