over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

I think Israetel does have some good stuff it's just a shame he tries to make every video into some little comedy skit. Like look at the beginning of this one..

Would Milos, Meadows, Justin Harris ever begin a video like this? I'm guessing he just has one of those personalities everything has to be tied to some kind of joke. Not my cup of tea but if you can get past the attempts at humor definitely has some practical knowledge.
agreed, it does come off a bit try-hardish. but when it comes to the science of training I think he's among the best

Anyone know about this Andrew hubeman guy? Seems like has a large following. Is he respected or another guy trying to sell "courses" and plastic tubs full of useless powder?
I do not know him personally but watch a lot of his videos. They very very detailed and all long. Sometimes I zone out. I have never seen him push any product.

Anyone know about this Andrew hubeman guy? Seems like has a large following. Is he respected or another guy trying to sell "courses" and plastic tubs full of useless powder?
I enjoy his content. I'm a science nerd of advancing years, so his content satisfies many curiosities I have, and I respect his knowledge and his humility in bringing other experts into the mix to educate him while also educating his viewing audience.

Paul Carter just banned me for calling him out on being a compete asshole to people who ask him questions in his comments.
After i called him out, he private messaged me a barrage of messages that he's banning me because I'm a nobody with a private profile and told me to lay off the tren lol.
He bans anyone who doesn't worship him and suck his balls. I told him I can almost certainly predict his voting/political tendencies.
It's really weird how people worship this guy. He claims to be the hypertrophy God but his physique is far from impressive and there are countless others with better physiques who are more helpful.
I can't stand these "trust the science" douche bags.

Paul Carter just banned me for calling him out on being a compete asshole to people who ask him questions in his comments.
After i called him out, he private messaged me a barrage of messages that he's banning me because I'm a nobody with a private profile and told me to lay off the tren lol.
He bans anyone who doesn't worship him and suck his balls. I told him I can almost certainly predict his voting/political tendencies.
It's really weird how people worship this guy. He claims to be the hypertrophy God but his physique is far from impressive and there are countless others with better physiques who are more helpful.
Grown men getting angry, passive aggressive, and easily agitated online is usually due to some past trama or personal dissatisfaction. It's a shame so many people say he acts like that I like his content it's short and to the point.

After the thread about him being on Tate's podcast, I wondered if this jerk has any interaction outside his own social media and bodybuilding forums. So I typed "Paul Carter Reddit" into Google. Well, the latest threads are about comments he made about, yep, you guessed it, women and relationships. Remember, he is the all-seeing, all-knowing entity of dating. Anyway, the point of this is that you'll be happy to know that very few people seem to put up with his shit. I saw his responses to comments and they're the same as you and others here have encountered. A quick glance at his profile and all his comments are angry replies that, in Reddit speak, get "downvoted to oblivion." :LOL:

I also really like the anabolic doc. love his knowledge and his effort in research.

for training knowledge, i really like watching Brian Alsruh. he has TONS of advice on many different lifts. breaks down form and techniques in easy to understand format. Its like the dude has unlimited amounts of information and its even more beneficial if youre into powerlifting or strongman.

i appreciate everyone elses comments on here definitely going to check out a few of the people everyones mentioned on here
Have you tried any of his programs? I've been thinking about trying Everyday Carry

biggest drama was when he broke off with his gf, he called her names on IG and mentioned she's farking truck drivers. After all the hoohaa, now he is back with her again ! :LOL:

Btw what's the drama btween him and Coach Kassem? he is nw calling him names when once he follow Kassem's teaching.

Are any of these guys similar to John meadows? I liked the fact that he was educated , experienced and had a think out of the box approach.

Not so much for AAS info but definitely training as one ages and longevity...Peter Attia.

Are any of these guys similar to John meadows? I liked the fact that he was educated , experienced and had a think out of the box approach.
I put Justin Harris in the same style as John. He doesn't have an online persona. He's not playing a character like a lot of people are to increase views. He's always just been himself and presented information that helps people. I find his explanations really clear and he has an underrated sense of humor.

I put Justin Harris in the same style as John. He doesn't have an online persona. He's not playing a character like a lot of people are to increase views. He's always just been himself and presented information that helps people. I find his explanations really clear and he has an underrated sense of humor.
Agree with this, Harris is similar to John, level headed and just gives info. The majority of these guys have the "I'm big and angry grrr" or "I'm trying to hard to be witty and funny" shit going on.

John Meadows for strength and Trever from Smashwerx( good mobility training)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member