over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

Borge fageli seems pretty good.

What do people think of Steve Shaw and his massive iron channel? Seems to give practical advice vs all the "optimization" and science stuff that is so common. Short videos, doesn't try to entertain or be a comedian.

Here to incite rage.
Dr. Mike.

More training, I would never take gear advice from a youtuber. Anything said by any of them is taken with giant grains of salt

What's with Paul Carter's recent kick on saying it's a good idea to train small isolation exercises (kickbacks, lateral raise) in the 6-8 rep range?

I used to work with Dr. Thomas O'Connor, aka the Metabolic Doctor

I do like his Podcast.

Rick Collins does some stuff and his IG is solid, I always love following his stuff

I know @emeric delczeg and Wozny started doing some podcasts with John Jaquish. I try and listen to them any time I have free time.

I used to like Gregg Valentino and John Romano. Haven't seen them in a bit though.

As for Magazines, having started bodybuilding in the early 1990s, I have to say I loved Muscular Development.

Borge fageli seems pretty good.
I kinda take this back after seeing more of him. I think he is very similar to Carter but without the physique to back it up. Seems like as days go by Carter becomes more extreme in his low volume low reps....I'm waiting for him to say for delts or biceps 1 set of 6 per week is all you need.

Why don't people like Mike Israetel? From what I've watched of his AAS videos they seem to the point and realistic for expectations.

Is he not detailed enough, is he full of shit, or do you just not like his humor?

Why don't people like Mike Israetel? From what I've watched of his AAS videos they seem to the point and realistic for expectations.

Is he not detailed enough, is he full of shit, or do you just not like his humor?
He tries to overcomplicate simple stuff to sell content imo. He seems like a nice guy but he's cringe, he tries to be funny middle school style, half the time he goes off on a tangent about something like arm pits or dinosaur sex or farting... doesn't appeal to me. He talks about rir and roe scales, I personally think that has no value. Probably his phsuiqe some, he has built some size and I think has did the most with his genetics, but he's a "thickums" even when lean as fuck has the spider body type. Seems like a cool guy and I just don't like his style personality. Where someone like John Meadows or Justin Harris, they are teaching passing on knowledge, Mike is more trying to entertain. I feel like I've heard him refer to himself as Dr Mike in the third person lol

He tries to overcomplicate simple stuff to sell content imo. He seems like a nice guy but he's cringe, he tries to be funny middle school style, half the time he goes off on a tangent about something like arm pits or dinosaur sex or farting... doesn't appeal to me. He talks about rir and roe scales, I personally think that has no value. Probably his phsuiqe some, he has built some size and I think has did the most with his genetics, but he's a "thickums" even when lean as fuck has the spider body type. Seems like a cool guy and I just don't like his style personality. Where someone like John Meadows or Justin Harris, they are teaching passing on knowledge, Mike is more trying to entertain. I feel like I've heard him refer to himself as Dr Mike in the third person lol
Thats fair. I think he does the childish humor to play off the actual seriousness of the conversation.

I'll have to check out some of the recommended people from this thread on the AAS stuff. Always like to hear a different perspective from people who are willing to share it. That said, I don't think I've seen a video where JM candidly talked about AAS amounts or counters etc. Seen a lot on exercise execution.

I've loving the weekend banter on Anabolic bodybuilding, Big Paul has some funny guests like Roman Fritz and the regulars are informative and a fun to watch too.
Great channel. When I found them, I binged a lot of their videos.

This guy is excellent. Very educational. Deserves way more subscribers.

I've tried him I just can't listen to his videos. Maybe it's his personality or delivery...just sounds like a guy reading a steroids Wikipedia page in a long winded fashion lol

I do really like these guys channel..diet gear and training talk. They know the science and are health conscious but also have real world experience and coach guys don't seem like they are trying to sell ideas or support. Different guys on different episodes.

Reactions: D2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner