over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

Menno had an interesting study showing high volume 20 plus sets may be beneficial, not sure I agree but doesn't hurt to try it. He is definitely a high volume guy so probably biased
He said that the triceps responded better to 20 plus sets and did say that higher volumes may be better ie more than 10 sets but that it would be individual

I've been following coach kaseem since I read him on this...does anyone actually do the stuff he advocates? I feel like he is more over the top than Athlean x when it comes to trying to reinvent the wheel. I've never seen so many wierd exercises no idea how anyone could attempt to incorporate them into training let alone in a commercial gym

I've been following coach kaseem since I read him on this...does anyone actually do the stuff he advocates? I feel like he is more over the top than Athlean x when it comes to trying to reinvent the wheel. I've never seen so many wierd exercises no idea how anyone could attempt to incorporate them into training let alone in a commercial gym
Is he tight with Paul Carter? Carter does the same thing. Over complicate it beyond belief. He seems like a smart guy but boy does he like to make it look like everyone is wrong about most everything until he did the research.

Is he tight with Paul Carter? Carter does the same thing. Over complicate it beyond belief. He seems like a smart guy but boy does he like to make it look like everyone is wrong about most everything until he did the research.
This guy is Paul Carter x20. Paul Carter atleast looks the part. Coach kassam like everything is a specially designed piece of equipment doing some wierd exercise at a strange angle lol

Kassem Hanson (N1 Training) John Meadows, Layne Norton, Scott Stevenson, Victor Black, Milos Sarcev and brace yourselves...I do think Vigorous Steve puts out good content.
VS also puts out a lot of bloodwork and analysis which is good to help guys understand their own.

I've watched a lot of different people (still do), but my absolute favourite is Mike Van Wyck. Learned more from him in the last year on how to connect properly with a muscle then I have in my 25 years+ of being in the gym. Also maybe biased cause I train at the same gym :)

His youtube (highly recommend to take a look at these videos):

And his instagram:

I've watched a lot of different people (still do), but my absolute favourite is Mike Van Wyck. Learned more from him in the last year on how to connect properly with a muscle then I have in my 25 years+ of being in the gym. Also maybe biased cause I train at the same gym :)

His youtube (highly recommend to take a look at these videos):

And his instagram:
Love Mike Van Wyck . I feel like I ve been training wrong for a long time as far as mind muscle connection goes

Without a doubt Mike Israetel.

I like watching the anabolic doc ….

Now that I’m older I care more about history, effects etc which I think he covers a lot about
I feel like he's just repeating shit we already know and easy to find information so not the best imo.

I think podcasts like fouads and just started watching Dennis james' podcast there's a wealth of information from guys w a ton of experience in this field.

Watched fouads cast with Christian thib today, some decent info to be fair

For training I really like John Meadows (rip) and Charles Glass' content.
AAS it's kind of hit and miss, some of the best advice I've seen is by non-famous people who's vids only get 5,000 views, etc.
Maybe the bigger names are too chicken to get into dosages, etc.
Have you guys ever listened or watched Dan the bodybuilder from Thailand ? Pretty cool content

just recently discovered Mike van Wyck - really like his stuff, particularly triceps and chest, I've felt a big difference recently using some of his tips (especially with triceps)

Watched fouads cast with Christian thib today, some decent info to be fair
Thank you. I did dozens of podcasts but this is the first time I was actually nervous prior to one!

I'm first and foremost a strength coach but I love everything related to increasing physique and performance. I do not see myself as a bodybuilding expert and know that a lot of Fouad's listeners actually are a lot more competent than I am about bodybuilding, so I honestly didn't know if my contribution would be appreciated.

Fouad as awesome though.

Don’t know him but if he’s like AX then he’s a yard for sure, AX has got to be the weirdest dude out there and it makes him money off the uneducated so that’s his game, cool. You walk into say Metroflex or Destination Dallas and what do you see, regular movements, heavy weight, drop sets the shit we know works. Imagine a video of Branch or Ramy say holding kettle bells jumping over boxes with lunges in between and star jumps at the end before running backwards to do it again. Looks like it would be effective to a novice-complicated isn’t needed KISS works always has.

Thank you. I did dozens of podcasts but this is the first time I was actually nervous prior to one!

I'm first and foremost a strength coach but I love everything related to increasing physique and performance. I do not see myself as a bodybuilding expert and know that a lot of Fouad's listeners actually are a lot more competent than I am about bodybuilding, so I honestly didn't know if my contribution would be appreciated.

Fouad as awesome though.
Nah man, you put out and have done for years, good quality content. Keep it up 👍

Don’t know him but if he’s like AX then he’s a yard for sure, AX has got to be the weirdest dude out there and it makes him money off the uneducated so that’s his game, cool. You walk into say Metroflex or Destination Dallas and what do you see, regular movements, heavy weight, drop sets the shit we know works. Imagine a video of Branch or Ramy say holding kettle bells jumping over boxes with lunges in between and star jumps at the end before running backwards to do it again. Looks like it would be effective to a novice-complicated isn’t needed KISS works always has.
Does a lot of biomechanic stuff but not much with the tried and tested exercises, it’s quite a lot of cable exercises

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131