over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

I believe the young man works hard and is dedicated, definitely not questioning or taking away from that but his aesthetic muscle insertions and shape are a genetic gift from Mom n Dad. I'm like you in the sense that I find it amusing and often laugh at the how "puffed up" a lot of people tend to be in efforts to stand out and I guess draw attention to themselves but it looks ridiculous. I've always been so self conscious to try to NOT look this way that I would sometimes catch myself slouching and holding my arms close to my sides. lol
Lol yea I always try to be chill. Me and a buddy this was years ago both of us decent at this point and we were at the mall hitting on this chic and all of a sudden she said to my boy “ how come he’s bent over all relaxed and moving like a cat but you walk like Frankenstein and he’s bigger than you” 😂😂 she wasn’t being mean she actually thought something was wrong with him.

I don't think much of coach kasaam but Paul Carter seems really intent on saying shrugs do not hit your traps which I find absurd.

I don't think much of coach kasaam but Paul Carter seems really intent on saying shrugs do not hit your traps which I find absurd.
For training, John Meadows. Man I miss him. I also like Charles Glass, Milos Sarcev, Hunter Labrada. For supplements I like Ari @ Garage Gym Homie and TJ @ Fitness Deal News.

For training, John Meadows. Man I miss him. I also like Charles Glass, Milos Sarcev, Hunter Labrada. For supplements I like Ari @ Garage Gym Homie and TJ @ Fitness Deal News.
I've been watching Charles Glass ig and TBH he is one that is underwhelming. Seems like he has his guys doing these odd exercises to be different and doesn't explain them just shows clips.

ohhhh paul carter? That the guy thats an ass to people and attacks people in dm's with profanity but follows it up with a bible verse on his story so he's really a good guy lmao, dude is a clown that puts out some quality stuff if you can tolerate him.

Completely absurd shrugs are trap king done properly but the amount of dumb shit coaches say to get recognized is limitless. Lol like Blessing saying Farah is the coach to make his career 😂😂😂

I still plug into Bill W. and Dan Duchaine their cycles are realistic and Dan is still pushing the curve decades after his death. Without Dan this sport is now where it got to in the late 90s….

John Meadows (RIP)
Rich Piana (RIP)
Jujimufu
Lol juji is really more for entertainment purposes 😄

I do a lot with corrective exercise and mobility. For those, Kelly Starrett and Conor Harris
For training, lately it's Mike Van Wyck, Eugene Teo, Joe Bennett

Yea, Joe Bennett is a great guy to follow.

I do a lot with corrective exercise and mobility. For those, Kelly Starrett and Conor Harris
For training, lately it's Mike Van Wyck, Eugene Teo, Joe Bennett
Look into Donny Thompson if you’re interested in corrective exercise

He never said it isn’t a trap exercise, he said it’s not upper trapezius. Vertical shrugs are performed by the scapula levator and the medial trapezius

He never said it isn’t a trap exercise, he said it’s not upper trapezius. Vertical shrugs are performed by the scapula levator and the medial trapezius
Correct. He is saying shrugs in the horizontal plane are what will hit the upper traps and make them stand up. I can't see it since I've never heard this before, guys have always used shrugs vertical to build upper traps.

Correct. He is saying shrugs in the horizontal plane are what will hit the upper traps and make them stand up. I can't see it since I've never heard this before, guys have always used shrugs vertical to build upper traps.
You ever notice how most of them naturally lean forward slightly and dip their head down? Look at the way the fibers are aligned. If they were meant to pull vertically, they would be aligned vertically F254D7DE-207C-48AC-9072-C2B2E3CD84FC.png

You ever notice how most of them naturally lean forward slightly and dip their head down? Look at the way the fibers are aligned. If they were meant to pull vertically, they would be aligned verticallyView attachment 164419
I'm not an expert on anatomy but it's hard for me to accept that the gold standard for upper traps, vertical shrugs, everyone has been wrong. I like Paul and am not a fan of kasaam but kasaam seems like the nerdy science guy, and he says that vertical shrugs do it it. Does anyone other than Paul share his view that heavy shrugs don't build big upper traps? If he's right I will switch. Do you happen to have any videos of the way Paul says other than what he posted? I tried his exact exercise shrugging horizontal on the same machine I didn't feel anything.

I'm not an expert on anatomy but it's hard for me to accept that the gold standard for upper traps, vertical shrugs, everyone has been wrong. I like Paul and am not a fan of kasaam but kasaam seems like the nerdy science guy, and he says that vertical shrugs do it it. Does anyone other than Paul share his view that heavy shrugs don't build big upper traps? If he's right I will switch. Do you happen to have any videos of the way Paul says other than what he posted? I tried his exact exercise shrugging horizontal on the same machine I didn't feel anything.
He determined that by doing skin surface electromyography. The study that Paul is quoting used intramuscular electromyography. Much more accurate as surface can pick up just the actual movement of the traps as feedback and record it as work. He doesn’t say shrugs don’t hit upper traps, because it will to some degree, but it isn’t the best way to do it. Just like pulldowns aren’t the best bicep exercise even though they get used. And i like to do my shrugs lying on an incline bench with dumbells. But Paul actually recommends rows as his bread and butter trap exercise

Shit. If I ever tell you I'm following a YouTube channel, you have my full permission to just come end in all...

He determined that by doing skin surface electromyography. The study that Paul is quoting used intramuscular electromyography. Much more accurate as surface can pick up just the actual movement of the traps as feedback and record it as work. He doesn’t say shrugs don’t hit upper traps, because it will to some degree, but it isn’t the best way to do it. Just like pulldowns aren’t the best bicep exercise even though they get used. And i like to do my shrugs lying on an incline bench with dumbells. But Paul actually recommends rows as his bread and butter trap exercise
I see. It wasn't rows he did in that post I thought it was like doing a horizontal shrug on a row machine? Very little ROM. Or is he saying like wide grip cable rows? Not sure what's going on with Paul he used to post clear videos with captions now he's doing these "reels" like hypertrophy coach and it's over the top. Not gonna sit and watch 3 minutes to get to the point. I hate the guys doing these dumb ass reels just show the exercises and explain the point in written form below.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131