over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

For training I really like John Meadows (rip) and Charles Glass' content.
AAS it's kind of hit and miss, some of the best advice I've seen is by non-famous people who's vids only get 5,000 views, etc.
Maybe the bigger names are too chicken to get into dosages, etc.
@luki7788 but it's hard to translate all the Polish stuff!!!

I'm not an expert on anatomy but it's hard for me to accept that the gold standard for upper traps, vertical shrugs, everyone has been wrong. I like Paul and am not a fan of kasaam but kasaam seems like the nerdy science guy, and he says that vertical shrugs do it it. Does anyone other than Paul share his view that heavy shrugs don't build big upper traps? If he's right I will switch. Do you happen to have any videos of the way Paul says other than what he posted? I tried his exact exercise shrugging horizontal on the same machine I didn't feel anythin
Check this video out . It makes sense when he explains it. I tried it and definitely feel a difference

I am just a TRT guy but I still like to learn. I have been trying to follow Victor Black on Instagram because he puts a LOT of info out there. But it is really unorganized random thoughts. He uses the platform to advertise for membership to his website. Since I don't actually use AAS (per se...I do use test) I am just a casual reader. But best I can tell he has a much different approach than the others. He talks about a basal dose. Essentially, I THINK he is saying take a lower dose year round, for years rather than blast/cruise. I saw one post where he talked about 300mg of test year round for years should get you a great physique in a safer manner. Please don't flame if I am wrong, like I said, I can only read snap shots of his theories based on IG posts. But, basal dose is a common theme. And he does seem to favor drugs designed for humans and tested on humans such as test, anavar and primobolan. He doesn't say many positive things about tren, deca or veternarian drugs. He seems to be anti-sarms for men. His big platform is building a "safer" model of AAS use.

Check this video out . It makes sense when he explains it. I tried it and definitely feel a difference
I like Van Wyck but he's almost gone tooo far on his content now.
EVERYTHING he posts is about how the world is training wrong and somehow HE had an a-ha moment. He's found his schtick.
I'd be fine is he were a little more like Charles Glass and was just working muscles in different ways....but its more of him just making up cues that are confusing.
MAYBE he's trying to target young dudes who are new to the gym, but he seems to be trying to reinvent the wheel with his videos.
if i want cues with actual good info to back them up, ill go with Joe Bennett.

I am just a TRT guy but I still like to learn. I have been trying to follow Victor Black on Instagram because he puts a LOT of info out there. But it is really unorganized random thoughts. He uses the platform to advertise for membership to his website. Since I don't actually use AAS (per se...I do use test) I am just a casual reader. But best I can tell he has a much different approach than the others. He talks about a basal dose. Essentially, I THINK he is saying take a lower dose year round, for years rather than blast/cruise. I saw one post where he talked about 300mg of test year round for years should get you a great physique in a safer manner. Please don't flame if I am wrong, like I said, I can only read snap shots of his theories based on IG posts. But, basal dose is a common theme. And he does seem to favor drugs designed for humans and tested on humans such as test, anavar and primobolan. He doesn't say many positive things about tren, deca or veternarian drugs. He seems to be anti-sarms for men. His big platform is building a "safer" model of AAS use.
I don't follow him for the same reasons, just the content is hard to follow and the paid content. But what he says makes sense, 300mg forever and never blasting vs guys blasting then dropping down to 125 to "heal". Look at it as average weekly dose over a year. Whats better to average 300mg by running 300mg or having times you run 1g, then 125mg, averaging out to 300mg?

I see. It wasn't rows he did in that post I thought it was like doing a horizontal shrug on a row machine? Very little ROM. Or is he saying like wide grip cable rows? Not sure what's going on with Paul he used to post clear videos with captions now he's doing these "reels" like hypertrophy coach and it's over the top. Not gonna sit and watch 3 minutes to get to the point. I hate the guys doing these dumb ass reels just show the exercises and explain the point in written form below.
He recommends horizontal shrugs over vertical shrugs, but says that rows are better

I started doing my shrugs like this recently after watching him - I "feel" my traps more and am able to get a better contraction more than I've ever felt doing shrugs before. I really like his stuff

I like Van Wyck but he's almost gone tooo far on his content now.
EVERYTHING he posts is about how the world is training wrong and somehow HE had an a-ha moment. He's found his schtick.
I'd be fine is he were a little more like Charles Glass and was just working muscles in different ways....but its more of him just making up cues that are confusing.
MAYBE he's trying to target young dudes who are new to the gym, but he seems to be trying to reinvent the wheel with his videos.
if i want cues with actual good info to back them up, ill go with Joe Bennett.
I like him too and I think this is a good video but it seems like him and hypertrophy coach are long winded... would much rather them get to the meat. Same with athlean x, no one wants to hear you talk for 20 minutes before showing the exercise. We don't want a personality just proper form.

John Meadows (RIP)
Rich Piana (RIP)
Jujimufu
Lol juji is really more for entertainment purposes 😄
Is so ething wrong with Juji? Pianist died from insane doses mixed with meth and cocaine, and Meadows had a genetic heart disorder which might have killed him sooner but no matter what eventually

For training Ross Edgley, Jeff Nichols, any athlete on the extreme side of performance.

I actually enjoy Thomas Delauer as well, used to be on this forum years ago. Have to shoutout to Stan Efferding.

Is so ething wrong with Juji? Pianist died from insane doses mixed with meth and cocaine, and Meadows had a genetic heart disorder which might have killed him sooner but no matter what eventually
It sounds as though you take offense that I have listed these three together, with juji as entertainment. You are a fan of juji as well then. Is this correct?

I always seem to gravitate to hot chicks doing squats on YouTube. But that’s just me! I find myself really paying attention to their strict form. 🧐

Cage
I get that... I've been there before. And as much as I hate cross fit, a lot of the ladies that compete are super hot. Something about a woman with muscle but not afraid of a little body fat around the edges... gets my blood pressure up in a good way.

HOWEVER! I love the videos I find occasionally with people taking a piss on cross fit or the noise siren at planet fitness.

Yuck those crossfire girls are too much. Flat as a board w huge muscles I wonder what their cycles look like 1g test 100 var 400 deca lol

It sounds as though you take offense that I have listed these three together, with juji as entertainment. You are a fan of juji as well then. Is this correct?
No I could care less about Juji I only really saw him doing YT videos with his original partner. I think Piana is a scumbag. Now I do have a lot of respect for Meadows. I figured it was a joke but I was asking bc I didn’t know if Juji might have had some issue I hadn’t heard about.

What "guru" is preaching lat prayers? Every 18-22 year old preying mantis at the gym is doing them this week between sipping their intra anabolic mix out of the sippie cup. Last month it was the one arm triceps kickback to hit the long head

Vegangains, because he’s huge, had a lengthy contest history, and just knows a sh-t ton about gear. Plus, he’s a super down to earth and agreeable guy. He must have a really high IQ to make such clever skits in his videos.

Runner up is Mooncookie’s wife blaha.

Vegangains, because he’s huge, had a lengthy contest history, and just knows a sh-t ton about gear. Plus, he’s a super down to earth and agreeable guy. He must have a really high IQ to make such clever skits in his videos.

Runner up is Mooncookie’s wife blaha.
Haha is Jason blaha still around? I never understood how anyone took him serious.

What "guru" is preaching lat prayers? Every 18-22 year old preying mantis at the gym is doing them this week between sipping their intra anabolic mix out of the sippie cup. Last month it was the one arm triceps kickback to hit the long head
Mike Israetel 100%. Full range of motion dude, lmao must go full range of motion even if it doesnt make sense. Those poor kids following that RIR non sense from him. I would bet my entire checking account every kid that thinks they are rir 3 have 7+ left in the tank, sad.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws