over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

Mike Israetel 100%. Full range of motion dude, lmao must go full range of motion even if it doesnt make sense. Those poor kids following that RIR non sense from him. I would bet my entire checking account every kid that thinks they are rir 3 have 7+ left in the tank, sad.
Is he the creator of the rpe rir scale? I looked it up one time read for a few minutes and passed. I'd rather train to failure than be doing math calculations between and during my workout. They should at least align the scale with how many reps your supposed to think you have left.

What "guru" is preaching lat prayers? Every 18-22 year old preying mantis at the gym is doing them this week between sipping their intra anabolic mix out of the sippie cup. Last month it was the one arm triceps kickback to hit the long head
Lat prayers? I live in a college town and see a ton of stupid shit but I haven’t seen this. I do cable cobras precontest so I dunno if they’re similar. I always laugh at the tricep kick back crew which the first 10 years I competed and this was living in the gym basically and in the 90s and early 2000s the only people you saw doing tricep kick backs with a dumbbell were chics with small arms. The post below this about vegan gains the ultimate douche has always given me pause as the gym crowd always was and still mostly is the alpha carnivore type people so the term vegan gains sounds like a cheap joke like say Biden Child Care or fuel efficient V-12

Been watching hunter Labradas training clips lately. I like the way he goes the extra mile in explaining exercise execution and reasons for selection. Better than the standard training with head banging music blaring in the back ground

Been watching hunter Labradas training clips lately. I like the way he goes the extra mile in explaining exercise execution and reasons for selection. Better than the standard training with head banging music blaring in the back ground
He's very clear and love his videos

Been digging Hunter's video's lately, didn't really like him much until I really listened to him, he's actually pretty damn smart about things and generally keeps it simple.

Always watch Nick, Iain and Brett Wilken's video's as well... mostly for entertainment though.

Mike van wyk kinda erks me with the way he speaks with a tone like everyone is fucking doing it wrong and nobody can comprehend things. Just sounds like everyone is moronic to him lol

Mike van wyk kinda erks me with the way he speaks with a tone like everyone is fucking doing it wrong and nobody can comprehend things. Just sounds like everyone is moronic to him lol
Yea I personally can't stand that guy

He takes 30 minutes trying to explain a simple tricep pushdown

Like, pal... it's not that complicated

The Paul Carter Approach

TRBP podcast is excellent. I've trained with Skip before and he's exceptional. Very underrated.
Scott's doing good work. His series with Dr. Scott is a healthy dose of history in the bodybuilding world and broken down, practical information.
The latest one on processed foods, while much known, was still informative and very entertaining

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws