advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why all of the sudden is insulin the "secret" again.

I'm not condoning insulin use, but imo, insulin has always been one of those compounds that you can tell if it works for you on the first trial run you use it. If you use it and get nothing, then there is little reason to ever continue it again. I agree it is better with HGH and T3, so in that first trial run, i'd include those.

IMO, most will never need to use insulin though.

BMJ

can you post a pic so i can see how big thick and dense you are with the use of insulin and how you put on loads of lean mass from it?

:headbang:

post 'em up!

if you are using the most dangerous thing in the sport, lets see the great results you got!

I think the guys who get the best results from it have real good genetics, guys who tend to have a great metabolism. My friends who use it are all guys they have never been fat in their life and couldn't get fat if they wanted so insulin is a lot more forgiving with these type of guys. The blocky/thick guys (plenty of pros) who is it often only make their problem worse IMHO even though they are adding a lot of muscle at the same time. I only used slin for dieting though, never bulking so can't really give my experiences.

I think the guys who get the best results from it have real good genetics, guys who tend to have a great metabolism. My friends who use it are all guys they have never been fat in their life and couldn't get fat if they wanted so insulin is a lot more forgiving with these type of guys. The blocky/thick guys (plenty of pros) who is it often only make their problem worse IMHO even though they are adding a lot of muscle at the same time. I only used slin for dieting though, never bulking so can't really give my experiences.

:yeahthat:

these are my thoughts exactly to the word

can you post a pic so i can see how big thick and dense you are with the use of insulin and how you put on loads of lean mass from it? :rolleyes:
I BET YOUR FUCKING H U G E ! :naughty:

OK IM BEING A SMART ASS PRICK I KNOW! but seriously ness do you have any before insulin and after insulin pics? sorry for being a smart ass, i can't help it sometimes

It's actually worse to acknowledge that you're being a prick and yet persist in being so.

exactly 20 lbs in seven weeks

Hey B-Boy, you and Massive G have forgot more than I know about this stuff. I really don't have what It takes to argue the point with you guys. But the pics and the scale tell no lies. I'm not saying every lb is muscle, but Johhny has been going up in his lifts 25 and 45lb plates at a time.

One more thing, don't take this as "me defending Ness". I don't read his posts and think he will look like a highschool basketball player his entire life.

I'm currently working with a trainer in good standing here at PM that can confirm the dates of these pics.

No dought the shit can kill ya and make your guts stick out.......that just isn't my experience. And if the day comes you find out it did kill me? Don't be upset. It will be the first day I've had off in over 20 years.

can you post a pic so i can see how big thick and dense you are with the use of insulin and how you put on loads of lean mass from it? :rolleyes:
I BET YOUR FUCKING H U G E ! :naughty:

OK IM BEING A SMART ASS PRICK I KNOW! but seriously ness do you have any before insulin and after insulin pics? sorry for being a smart ass, i can't help it sometimes

Attachments

• P1010019.jpg
    P1010019.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 845
  • prep condition 2010 016.jpg
    prep condition 2010 016.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 807
I've always had good experiences with it.

Hey B-Boy, you and Massive G have forgot more than I know about this stuff. I really don't have what It takes to argue the point with you guys. But the pics and the scale tell no lies. I'm not saying every lb is muscle, but Johhny has been going up in his lifts 25 and 45lb plates at a time.

One more thing, don't take this as "me defending Ness". I don't read his posts and think he will look like a highschool basketball player his entire life.

I'm currently working with a trainer in good standing here at PM that can confirm the dates of these pics.

No dought the shit can kill ya and make your guts stick out.......that just isn't my experience. And if the day comes you find out it did kill me? Don't be upset. It will be the first day I've had off in over 20 years.

Awesome fucking condition, your back is freaking vascular as hell!! Can I ask what you were eating then??

It's actually worse to acknowledge that you're being a prick and yet persist in being so.
thanks dr. phil :rolleyes:

i did not persist, i said im sorry and ask for before and after insulin pics, whats wrong with that? the first part of my post sure i was being a smart ass prick, sue me, isn't the first time and certainly won't be the last, but when someone claims to put on loads of lean mass then you best bet your ass i wanna see it. its human nature to want to see the unbelievable. :lightbulb:

Damn bro..You look great... congrats ...

Awesome fucking condition, your back is freaking vascular as hell!! Can I ask what you were eating then??

You will have to ask Shelby what I'm eating to grow at the moment.

I was so impressed with the growth he has put on I stepped up and became a member. He is who is helping me grow biggger. He has also put together my training program. Nice guy!
( with respect to the rules) I had such a good experience with Alex A in my prep I will probably return to him when the time comes. That being said, I'm sure Shelby could prep the hell out of me also. Alex is a good bro and I'll never part ways with him or his advise. Figure two minds are better than one! and I need ALLLLLLLLLLl the help I can get.

Is it "true" insulin is the "most" anabolic hormone known to mankind? If so, it would seem like, insulin might be that "secrete". *LOL*

PO

I think the real secret is guys using long acting slin with very specific protocols. I never did figure out how any of that worked. And, I'd guess that's more of a top level thing. I know how that sounds, but it's just beyond me and not something I'll try.

But, on the popular short-acting protocol, I'll say what it did for me. First off, I used humalog at 6-8 iu pre-workout with the appropriate aminos, carbs etc. When I tried it post workout I added water weight and fat, I don't know why, I just did. But, switching to pre-workout (and keeping carbs on hand!) I actually got leaner, fuller, and more vascular. That was a big difference maker for me.

Using it with aas I find that 3 x week pre-workout added about 25-30% more to my overall gains during a cycle. Using it without aas, on its own I found it did nothing. So, I don't use it by itself. Some do, some get good results this way. But, I'm guessing there is igf-1, gh etc invovled.

I started very low iu the first few times and experimented to get the right amount of carbs etc for me. I think it's a very individual thing. Too many carbs and you tend to put on fat. Too little and you aren't filling out the muscle enough etc. It's not rocket science but you have to know your body and know what you are doing.

I wonder how many of the guys that get fat from using insulin, also raised their calories (from carbs) at the same time.

Dose your insulin to your carb intake, not the other way around.

I wonder how many of the guys that get fat from using insulin, also raised their calories (from carbs) at the same time.

stop making sense :D

but bro you need 400 grams of EXTRA carbs or you will go hypo and die :rolleyes:

That's a good point!

BMJ

haha, b-boy

Me? Last year, all things being the same, I gained 4lbs of lean mass and dropped a 1/2% of fat in a 6 month period. All perspective, but that is loads of lean mass for me.

I dont compete or take too many naked picts of my body. I have pictures of me in the members photos section. Knock yourself out.

You can call me out, thats fine, I appreciate it.

However, if you saying that IM WRONG than you need to take "smart" out of smartass when describing yourself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131