over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why am I lactating?

Beta

Registered
I haven't been on anything in a long long time, the only thing I can think of is some rebound from superdrol ages ago...and I haven't heard anything to that effect from epistane (which would have been oct/nov of last year at the latest, probably way earlier)

Went on letro 2.5 for 3 months, switched to caber 2x week after that along with some Novadex xt.

I have very slight gyno that is solidified (feels more like a rectangle than a pea), not that tender to the touch, but produces liquid when squeezed.

why would prolactin still be high?

???

I would be very interested to hear a legitimate response to this. Never in my life have I heard of a guy lactating????? :confused:

T

Wiki

Here is what Wikipedia Says:

"Male lactation may be caused by hormonal treatments given to men suffering from prostate cancer. Female hormones are used to slow the production of cancerous prostate tissue, but the same hormones also stimulate the mammary glands. Male-to-female transsexuals may also produce milk owing to the hormones they take to reshape their bodies. It can occasionally be a side-effect of antipsychotic medication. Extreme stress combined with demanding physical activity and a shortage of food has also been known to cause male lactation. The phenomenon occurred in survivors of the liberated Nazi concentration camps after World War II.[1] Some American POWs returning from the Korean and Vietnam Wars also experienced male lactation. The phenomenon has also been observed in isolated cases in other parts of the world."

Could be many reasons. Hard to say. Your best bet is to see an endocrinologist.

I would be very interested to hear a legitimate response to this. Never in my life have I heard of a guy lactating????? :confused:

It definitely can happen if a guy has high prolactin levels.. There's even been a few documented cases of men BREAST-FEEDING their babies, if the mother died or something!!!

anti-estros

from intensed post, sounds like it could be elevated estro even though that's hard to buy with you taking the anti-e's for 3 months??

T

Its only one the one side, and only a little i can squeeze out of it...thats why the caber, although ive heard that liquid caber goes bad quickly, doesn't explain why i had it with the letro as well.

Its only one the one side, and only a little i can squeeze out of it...thats why the caber, although ive heard that liquid caber goes bad quickly, doesn't explain why i had it with the letro as well.
If the caber has gone bad that would explain it.. When you're lactating, the problem is prolactin and you need something strong - I would definitely find some pramipexole, as it's better than caber.. The anti-e's like nolva or letro aren't gonna help I don't think.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131