over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why am I so weak no matter what?

You're lack of awareness is shocking. You look like you just started working out last week. My 17 year old son is bigger/leaner/surely stronger than you and he's been at it a year - hasn't even taken whey or creatine. You have been a "personal trainer for years" and compete in bodybuilding?

You are on this whole "I'm not afraid to show my pictures" and posting photos that are embarrassing yourself - then calling out and being an ass to people who have been here and accomplished more than you likely ever will. Hopefully a mod will put an end to this shit because you have NO business giving anyone advice. You sound like you are reading out of a book, which is probably what you do instead of actually training anyway based on how long you've been at this and the next to nothing results you've accomplished.

I, nor anyone else would make fun of your physique if you just made a log - acknowledged you are in the bottom 1% of this board in training experience and physique, and then just kept your mouth shut. Hopefully you will take this to heart, but observing your recent behavior I'm certain you won't.
^^ Finally somebody said this ^^

I have to agree with this.

Noticed it in several topics now but might want to tone it down a little with all the pearls of wisdom when your physique absolutely doesn't show you ever been inside a gym.

You mean majority of people on here? Just add a couple grams of gear and there's your stamp of approval 🙂

It worked for making me look better for sure vs just moving the weight. Didn’t help with absolute strength though.

I’m not sure why that’s even relevant though, as my statement you quoted was just talking about definitions of a word. I wasn’t trying to say what works or doesn’t for strength gains.
It's relevant because you are putting way too much thought into this process. You talk of feeling the weight rather than moving the weight. I challenge you to use proper form in a leg extension and not use your quads, proper form in a pushdown and not use your triceps, proper form in a bench press or squat and not use the intended muscles. Yes, cheating the reps detracts from hitting the target muscles, but I'm talking about using good form and just moving the weights. None of this philosophical mind/muscle connection. You want to get bigger and stronger, use good exercise form on the proper exercises and just move the damn weight. Or continue using lighter weights that you can "feel" the muscles contracting and continue on your path. You asked for answers, you're being given answers, but if they don't meet your already conceived beliefs you ignore them or post counter statements to them.

You mean majority of people on here? Just add a couple grams of gear and there's your stamp of approval 🙂
I am not typically one to criticize others. But in your case, no amount of gear could make your physique notable. And honestly, after having actually wasted 2 minutes of my life looking at your log... Well let's just say I wasted those 2 minutes. I don't think anyone here is interested in your advice. But who knows?

I disagree with this definition of intensity, personally.

You can makes, for example, a set of 100lbs more intense than a set of 150lbs even if you did the same reps for both. Intensity is a perceived feeling. If I squeeze and control every second of the 100lbs, I can make that set much harder than a set of 150lbs where I’m just moving the weight.
Don't be fooled or listen to guys who don't look the part. Heavy weights build bigger muscle. Unless you are a genetic freak. The biggest and best on the planet moved heavy ass weights. That was Ronnie Coleman.

I am not typically one to criticize others. But in your case, no amount of gear could make your physique notable. And honestly, after having actually wasted 2 minutes of my life looking at your log... Well let's just say I wasted those 2 minutes. I don't think anyone here is interested in your advice. But who knows?

Hey I appreciate your opinion. It wont be hard to @ you guys when you have to eat your words.

I would have no problem standing next to anyone on this board at the brooklyn grand prix 2023. I'll be in classic. Open invite to anyone who wants to put something behind their words.

Interesting, I've seen a natural pic of bboy one of the few pros on here but, nobody else. And all the enhanced guys pics well yeah doesnt really add up to the level of expertise you and the crew speak of.

Pa lifter is a good example. He had a good transformation and after so, many mentioned his physique as one of the best on here.

Where does that leave the rest of yall?

Don't be fooled or listen to guys who don't look the part. Heavy weights build bigger muscle. Unless you are a genetic freak. The biggest and best on the planet moved heavy ass weights. That was Ronnie Coleman.

It's almost as if that's what I've said repeatedly.

I am literally laughing out loud at this thread 😂🤣
So many layers of entertainment on here. Debating about strength training on a bodybuilding board . I've been active in competitive sports my whole life , powerlifting and martial arts . My goal now is to look like I lift all the plates in the gym without destroying my joints is my new goal. That's why I'm here

You can makes, for example, a set of 100lbs more intense than a set of 150lbs even if you did the same reps for both. Intensity is a perceived feeling. If I squeeze and control every second of the 100lbs, I can make that set much harder than a set of 150lbs where I’m just moving the weight.
No intensity is not a perceived feeling.
Intensity is how close you are to your 1rm.
Effort is how close you are to failure.

Oh shit you speak of these principles clearly yet with volume you have a gap in memory huh?

LOL
This is the third thread you derailed now. I think you just like to hear yourself talk. Take a deep breath and stop commenting here. At this point, you are doing nothing to help the OP on the original post who asked a simple question.

This is the third thread you derailed now. I think you just like to hear yourself talk. Take a deep breath and stop commenting here. At this point, you are doing nothing to help the OP on the original post who asked a simple question.

I've contributed just as much in clear as anyone here. The derailment happens when people dig at me. Get that right.

People get urked at my contributions in threads and the same people pop up with

"Shut up, look at you"

Wtf is that contributing to?

I've contributed just as much in clear as anyone here. The derailment happens when people dig at me. Get that right.

People get urked at my contributions in threads and the same people pop up with

"Shut up, look at you"

Wtf is that contributing to?
Like I said, take a deep breath and stop commenting here, since you really are not helping the OP at all. Not up for any more debates with me.

but it's not anything that would limit you from going to the gym and repping out 365 to 405 on deadlift, 315 on squats, and 225 on bench. I've not experienced a single lifter...not one...that I could not get to at least of those and I only train natural and "normal" guys, high school guys, etc.
Personally, I had to get pretty heavy before I could move those numbers. It highlighted how poor my strength-to-weight ratio is and how my starting levels were below average. Growing up, all of my friends were much stronger than me. It's just the hand I was dealt. I think the OP is partially frustrated because people like this exist:

Even when I read stuff by the science obsessed, helms, Schofield, menno I see them referring volume as number of sets. No idea if this is the textbook version but I don't think they are implying that when you add a rep to your bench press workout you have increased your weekly volume. I think they use a term like tonage or something.

Technically it's load, but it's definitely not volume. You increase volume when you can't increase intensity or load.

I can’t believe the debate I sparked with my thread lmao. Not my intentions 😂
LMAO, you did good bro 👏🏿👌🏿

AWESOME THREAD, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Jesus fucking Christ…another dumpster fire. Where is the tren guy? He was more fun.

Tonnage….weight x reps x sets: usually used for powerlifting and weightlifting coaches. No not IG coaches….like Boris sheiko, Ivan abadjev, to control stress workout to workout.

Volume….usually referring to “working sets” as in a set within 3-4 reps or less to failure.

Intensity….literally the % of 1rm on the bar or machine.

Effort….proximity to failure, failure, or beyond-failure training.

I think the whole fucking board thinks like this^^^. Quit calling a tomato a fruit and arguing when we say we like a veggie pizza with extra tomatoes for fucks sake.

And if you couldn’t press your way out of a paper bag, quit commenting

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members