over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why am I so weak no matter what?

Nah, he has been on this forum since 2013. What is shocking to me is how this idiot lasted this long. He cries victim and if you go way back, he was talking shit to other members way back then. Took a swipe at BigAs beginner growth methods, a few times at John Meadows, just to mention a few of his stupidity.

He actually looks like crap and if I looked like that after 10 years, natural or not, I STFU and be embarrassed. He is just some Google warrior who thinks he is a know-it-all from it. Just another guy who is beyond delusional. A TrinityD candidate.
Cmon Pesty, he was a great form of entertainment!!!!!! I imagine he’s someone I’d avoid like the plague in the actual world. But reading his responses and seeing what he thinks is a remarkable physique is awesome!

Is he banned permanently or just on an extended vacation for a few weeks? Curious to if he actually does compete in the Brooklyn show in 2023. Wonder if he’ll follow through. If anyone attends or is familiar with this cat please fill us in!

Cage

Nah, he has been on this forum since 2013. What is shocking to me is how this idiot lasted this long. He cries victim and if you go way back, he was talking shit to other members way back then. Took a swipe at BigAs beginner growth methods, a few times at John Meadows, just to mention a few of his stupidity.

He actually looks like crap and if I looked like that after 10 years, natural or not, I STFU and be embarrassed. He is just some Google warrior who thinks he is a know-it-all from it. Just another guy who is beyond delusional. A TrinityD candidate.
I seriously can not fathom how somebody could look so bad and put their picture up here on the forum. I mean, maybe without the attitude involved everybody could have rallied behind the guy for support, but he was mouthy, and he also noted he had competed 10 years ago and during that time he has worked as a personal trainer, etc. He looks like a typical non-athletic high school kid who does not train at all. Not even 1 bodypart that stands out either....like the guys who only do arms or shoulders or chest. Nothing. That's why I thought he was maybe trolling as a joke under as a member under a different name, lol!

These guys do serve an entertainment purpose though....between he and the other guy who went to the ER, they created the most active threads over the past week, hahaha!:ROFLMAO:

Didn't TrinityD get banned a year or so prior under a different name? Wasn't he the same guy who talked about owning a soda/pop company?

I get them all confused these days, lol.

Thanks for all the serious answers and banter everyone lol.

Consensus: I am lowering my volume. Going to keep my food steady for now at 4K and see how I react with less volume. Will likely end up dropping my coach for a new one... still have 3 months left paid with the current one though so I will try and just communicate this all with him for the time being.

Thanks again guys. Hopefully you’ll hear an update from me soon wear I’m moving heavy weights.

People are usually weak because they try to go too heavy too often without ever having a base…or do the same shit with the same weight year after year without ever trying to progress

Consensus: I am lowering my volume. Going to keep my food steady for now at 4K and see how I react with less volume. Will likely end up dropping my coach for a new one... still have 3 months left paid with the current one though so I will try and just communicate this all with him for the time being.

Thanks again guys. Hopefully you’ll hear an update from me soon wear I’m moving heavy weights.
Again, I would really like to know if you've expressed all this to him and what/if his take is on it.

If you plan to dump him it's because you don't believe in him (I can see why as he has you on that routine) but why continue to use him just because you paid? That's like me buying chicken, letting it go bad, then cooking and eating it just because I paid for it

Also why the need for a Coach? Are you trying to complete? Your plan is to train correctly now, your eating 4k calories, make it 300g protein, 50-60g fat, the rest carbs, and roll with it br consistent get stronger. What purpose does the coach serve?

If you plan to dump him it's because you don't believe in him (I can see why as he has you on that routine) but why continue to use him just because you paid? That's like me buying chicken, letting it go bad, then cooking and eating it just because I paid for it

Also why the need for a Coach? Are you trying to complete? Your plan is to train correctly now, your eating 4k calories, make it 300g protein, 50-60g fat, the rest carbs, and roll with it br consistent get stronger. What purpose does the coach serve?
I get your point.

But yes, I do want to compete eventually. I almost always hear people talk about how much having a coach excels their progress, so I would imagine that with a quality one I could benefit.

I get your point.

But yes, I do want to compete eventually. I almost always hear people talk about how much having a coach excels their progress, so I would imagine that with a quality one I could benefit.
I have used them in the past and they were helpful. My first one essentially told me "your a fat 250lb permabulker and dieted me from 250 to 179" which IMO was something I needed, as I don't have the genetics to look good at 230,240 etc. He is a well known guy. My second Alex azarian RIP was a great guy and helped shape my mindset to ditch supplements they are nothing, hard simple training, perfect diet and minimal gear use, stay lean always.

So both guys were very influential. At the same time, I think when you hire a coach you almost have to let him guide you, and if you hire a coach that has you on high volume or gives you a cookie cutter plan because he has 200 clients that may not help. I think if your doing a low volume bro split or DC training with proper diet you may want to stick with that for a bit and see how you respond.

I have used them in the past and they were helpful. My first one essentially told me "your a fat 250lb permabulker and dieted me from 250 to 179" which IMO was something I needed, as I don't have the genetics to look good at 230,240 etc. He is a well known guy. My second Alex azarian RIP was a great guy and helped shape my mindset to ditch supplements they are nothing, hard simple training, perfect diet and minimal gear use, stay lean always.

So both guys were very influential. At the same time, I think when you hire a coach you almost have to let him guide you, and if you hire a coach that has you on high volume or gives you a cookie cutter plan because he has 200 clients that may not help. I think if your doing a low volume bro split or DC training with proper diet you may want to stick with that for a bit and see how you respond.
Yeah, I think I just appreciate the second pair of eyes. Also, having them control diet is super nice. Just not having to think.

Honestly though, the fattest I’ve ever gotten was under a coach haha. He billed me up the most I’ve ever been. I got pretty seriously fluffy. I’m not SUPER lean rn, but damn my first coach got me thicc.

Who would be a good coach for this?

Someone to hold you accountable in the gym. So even a buddy you lift with, or hire a PT where you lift that makes sure you're really pushing yourself. Make sure every rep of every set is really worth it, you'll see how much less you're able to do. Then, you'll see which body parts recover faster, which recover slower, and you can tweak that to set up how often you hit it. Everyone's a bit different.

Cardio wise, I think it's always important to do at least 90-120 minutes a week(on the high side, or even higher), if you're naturally sedentary(desk job), prone to heart issues, and/or genuinely abusing(I'm talking to the one's that know they are).

Drug wise, I think until you're training is suffice don't be fancy with it. Then once you got that training held accountable, figure out your goal and which side effects you do not want and pick the drugs to suit those.

Diet wise, this is very personal. I don't think you need a coach for it, you just need to know you're lifestyle--adjusts carbs/protein to match that. Then add fats where necessary, per goal.

You cannot go wrong with utilizing any of John Meadows programs. Google Mountain Dog, John Meadows and you’ll have plenty to look over!

Cage

Go watch this guys training videos on YT, he's got a ton. A ton, I mean. See how this guy trains, Op are you working anywhere remotely this hard?

So candy isn’t a food then either because it’s processed and lacks nutrients… great.

A complete protein powder might be a processed food source but it is a food.
The fact that candy does not have any good nutritional value is not what makes it a “Food” product. It is regulated by the FDA as a food product.
Protein Powder is a supplement. At 50gms it can be used as a meal replacement on high protein diets but no mater how it is used and no matter what you call it it is a supplement. You can agree to disagree but I’d you would take time to listen to others and do some research it will substantiate what I am telling you. And please know that this is not intended to be an argument I just beleive that everyone should be informed and have the correct information.

The fact that candy does not have any good nutritional value is not what makes it a “Food” product. It is regulated by the FDA as a food product.
Protein Powder is a supplement. At 50gms it can be used as a meal replacement on high protein diets but no mater how it is used and no matter what you call it it is a supplement. You can agree to disagree but I’d you would take time to listen to others and do some research it will substantiate what I am telling you. And please know that this is not intended to be an argument I just beleive that everyone should be informed and have the correct information.
This is good info. No science behind it, but I am not a fan of liquid food, I strongly feel we should eat our meals if we want to "optimize" out diet. Again no science but in 15 years on forums it seems like guys saying they aren't hungry, can't digest this and that, have bowel problems are the ones always looking for the best shake, lowest molecular weight carb powder, taking up to 100 pills (with fillers) per day. Not sure if it's one of those what came first the chicken or the egg scenario or similar to a dog chasing it's own tail

As for the training aspect of the thread, I've been watching the trained by JP education series. Op would be wise to dump his Coach and just follow what JP says which is essentially what most here are saying.

This is good info. No science behind it, but I am not a fan of liquid food, I strongly feel we should eat our meals if we want to "optimize" out diet. Again no science but in 15 years on forums it seems like guys saying they aren't hungry, can't digest this and that, have bowel problems are the ones always looking for the best shake, lowest molecular weight carb powder, taking up to 100 pills (with fillers) per day. Not sure if it's one of those what came first the chicken or the egg scenario or similar to a dog chasing it's own tail

As for the training aspect of the thread, I've been watching the trained by JP education series. Op would be wise to dump his Coach and just follow what JP says which is essentially what most here are saying.
I would say there is science behind actually eating your food though. Releases digestive enzymes when chewing and salivating.

Feeling optimistic for sure.

Lost half a pound this week with same 4K intake, moving macros around so more carb less protein. Gonna bump carbs a tad this week as well.
If you lost weight it had nothing to do with some macro combination. It was because you’re in a caloric deficit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131