over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why am I so weak no matter what?

Jesus fucking Christ…another dumpster fire. Where is the tren guy? He was more fun.

Tonnage….weight x reps x sets: usually used for powerlifting and weightlifting coaches. No not IG coaches….like Boris sheiko, Ivan abadjev, to control stress workout to workout.

Volume….usually referring to “working sets” as in a set within 3-4 reps or less to failure.

Intensity….literally the % of 1rm on the bar or machine.

Effort….proximity to failure, failure, or beyond-failure training.

I think the whole fucking board thinks like this^^^. Quit calling a tomato a fruit and arguing when we say we like a veggie pizza with extra tomatoes for fucks sake.

And if you couldn’t press your way out of a paper bag, quit commenting
What if you can press your way out of a paper bag…next year, after you get on a regimen consistently and take steroids? Can you comment then?

Asking for a friend

I am literally laughing out loud at this thread 😂🤣

It's like when I tripped and inadvertently fell into a Reddit thread...skinny-fat kids in their mom's basement gym giving advice because they read what someone else wrote, someone who also had no experience. These are the same guys who comment on pro bodybuilder's YouTubes telling them their form is bad.

I got rid of the annoying fuck after receiving multiple PMs. He reminded me of that TrinityD character. Tired of his delusional mind, combating and being an idiot. Every thread he is in turns into a disaster. Anyways, this board is not for him. Some people will never see clearly in life. GradeZPhysique is definitely one of those.

It's like when I tripped and inadvertently fell into a Reddit thread...skinny-fat kids in their mom's basement gym giving advice because they read what someone else wrote, someone who also had no experience. These are the same guys who comment on pro bodybuilder's YouTubes telling them their form is bad.
I honestly have never seen someone so out of touch with reality…to challenge someone to a local NPC show in 2023 in classic physique of all things (I was too big for Classic at my first show at 25 lmao) when you are literally skinny fat, train inconsistently and haven’t even USED steroids…it truly boggles the mind.

YouTube commenter material indeed.

Guess what guys! Next year I’m competing at the Olympia! I’m only 220 on stage but I’ll be 250 next year. Follow my training log!

…what?!?!

I got rid of the annoying fuck after receiving multiple PMs. He reminded me of that TrinityD character. Tired of his delusional mind, combating and being an idiot. Every thread he is in turns into a disaster. Anyways, this board is not for him. Some people will never see clearly in life. GradeZPhysique is definitely one of those.
Noooo how will we see his progress (or lack of) next year when he smokes us all?

Was he an old banned member trolling?

I’m referring to people who have trouble gaining lean muscle mass. Some refer to them as skinny fat.
Good info I think your post was a gem in a thread with a lot of drama. Hands on experience where guys with shit genetics did Best on a simple bro split. All the science and Reddit guys usually say "up the volume you need more more more"." I remember when I first started lifting there were a lot of articles specifically "tips for hardgainer " that were all based simple low volume routines.

Wondering how did you discover to lower protein and add those calories back in from carbs? Trial and error?

So 2 twins with shit genetics...one 400/300/60...one 200/500/60. Equal calories, the second would gain a greater percentage of his weight as lbm in your opinion?

Was he an old banned member trolling?
Nah, he has been on this forum since 2013. What is shocking to me is how this idiot lasted this long. He cries victim and if you go way back, he was talking shit to other members way back then. Took a swipe at BigAs beginner growth methods, a few times at John Meadows, just to mention a few of his stupidity.

He actually looks like crap and if I looked like that after 10 years, natural or not, I STFU and be embarrassed. He is just some Google warrior who thinks he is a know-it-all from it. Just another guy who is beyond delusional. A TrinityD candidate.

Speaking of TrinityD:

Speaking of TrinityD:

Not the same guy. TrinityD was 20 years old back in 2015.

Not the same guy. TrinityD was 20 years old back in 2015.
Nah, it's absolutely the same guy. Well, the same Derek Ethan Etebari that was identified as being him back when he got banned.

Nah, it's absolutely the same guy. Well, the same Derek Ethan Etebari that was identified as being him back when he got banned.
Forget what he looked like now. Could be, but there is a few with that name. He was out of San Francisco at the time. What he die of? This is young.

Good info I think your post was a gem in a thread with a lot of drama. Hands on experience where guys with shit genetics did Best on a simple bro split. All the science and Reddit guys usually say "up the volume you need more more more"." I remember when I first started lifting there were a lot of articles specifically "tips for hardgainer " that were all based simple low volume routines.

Wondering how did you discover to lower protein and add those calories back in from carbs? Trial and error?

So 2 twins with shit genetics...one 400/300/60...one 200/500/60. Equal calories, the second would gain a greater percentage of his weight as lbm in your opinion?
I’m a big advocate of a high protein diet. But I’ve learned that protein is like hormones—too much of a good thing can do more harm than good because my body becomes toxic. Hard gainers don’t have as much muscle mass as easy gainers. This means hardgainers can’t utilize as much protein as easy gainers. The extra protein does not make their muscles bigger or give them additional strength. A hard gainers digestive system becomes overloaded—making them toxic over time which can over work the liver and kidneys, allowing ammonia and other toxic substances to build up in the bloodstream. This can lead to hepatic encephalopathy, a condition marked by a decline in brain and nervous system function. Excessive protein intake can cause severe gas, lethargy, bad breath, constipation, diarrhea, high cholesterol, dehydration and kidney stones.

NOTE: When I forced down too much protein, I gained fat weight, not muscle weight. When I reduced my protein intake from 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight to only 1 gram per pound of body weight, my frequent painful kidney stones left. I haven’t had a kidney stone in 12 years! I don’t have to drink as much fluid to get a pump in the gym. Nor do I have to urinate as often. My endurance in the gym went up due to having extra energy. My brain functions better. I’ve also remained leaner, fuller and get better pumps in the gym by reducing my protein intake and replacing it with some plant based foods like apples.

TrinityD. So many come
And go I had forgotten. Was he scamming people or just full of Bologna?

I wonder how he died or what happen?

TrinityD. So many come

Yes they do. Some last longer than others. There was also the guy that stated he was the fastest high school kid in Texas, All State in everything, etc.

You made the world a better place on this day sir. We all thank you!

Well too late now, since @pesty4077 got rid of him but all I was going to tell him is

Never brag about what you will do in the future; you have no idea what tomorrow will bring. When you accomplish what you set out to, you will not need to brag, you can let your actions speak for themselves.

TrinityD. So many come

He was the one claiming to be a nurse and this top trainer. A few guys fell for his google wizard skills. They even voted for this fraud as featured member, lol.I called him out over a few things he said.

You can always tell the type who just use Google to answer compared to top notch guys who really know their shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131