over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why are my abs the last thing to come in

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
WTF? I am sitting here right now grabing my stomach and I can grab some fat with both hands. However my chest, delts, and arms cut, and veiny and I can see the little fingers on my rib cage.

No matter what I do, no matter how good I deit my abs come in top 2 or the top 4 at best. I always seem to hold fat there when every other bodypart is ripped.

secondly, my abs tend to stick out, almost like 'Roid Gut for a lack of a better term. Even my friends notice it they say"Your sotmach is not fat and you can see the abs when flexed but when relaxe it kind of sticks out". That is the #1 priorty of what I want to fix, the abs sticking out thing. I have never done GH or IGF.

Can you guys help out ion this. Any idea why it is sticiking out? Anything I can take to lessen it, Clen, ECA, NYC, I even have PGF2 here which I have used in my bis and tris. I read if you use it in the abs it kills the fat cells there but I dread how my it would cramp me up and make me shit shooting it that close to the stomach.

Please help.

you may want to try an anti-e if you are not running any right now to see if that helps

bloded said:
you may want to try an anti-e if you are not running any right now to see if that helps

I'm not on anything, I haven't been on since early dec.

There is a topic over on Animals boardin the FAQ section titled Just say no to E...the following paragraphs came from that post

The presence of E causes addition of fat not only subq, organ, interorgan, but also intramuscularly! So that great bulking hormone you are taking which is adding so much muscle is just adding fat INTO the muscle and when you diet, that fat will be the first to go. That's why a user would believe they are getting bigger 'muscle' on 'bulking AS'.

The fat from the E is going to go around the waist, too which is the most detrimental and difficult to get rid of and all too many are forgetting about. In fact, there was a study in the paper telling of how many more people with 'waste' fat are substantially more likely to have health problems

So your saying take Nolvadex, Clomid or Arimidex even while I am off cycle, or just post cycle and maybe on cycle?
It is very important to me to lose that extended look on my abs and the problem of them being the last to come in .

For me, it's VERY similar. Fat on obliques and lower back. I'm back down to 6% and getting fairly defined everywhere, including abs but still have the love handles.

A man's midsection is the first place fat goes and last to leave - with women it's tighs and ass. Some people just aren't as gentically predisposed to waist fat - LUCKY BASTARDS!

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying you can't lose it, it's just the LAST to go.

xcel

I'd also like to hear some opinions on this because I have similar issues. Even at my leanest, I can look good in pictures when I'm contracting my abs, but when they are relaxed my stomach is distended. I will be hitting the anti-e's pretty hard though so we'll see how that works.

xcelbeyond said:
Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying you can't lose it, it's just the LAST to go.

xcel

Yeah, and it when it goes it isn't a sustainable look. Sure for a few days around a competition, but not for any real length of time... :mad:

DrG

have u tried hanging leg raises(with the straps not dip machine)?? if not give it a try, i got mine for $60....i also have that "roid gut" when my stomach is relaxed. ive never used gh or igf either. i think it is genetic, but in my opinion i think testosterone increases it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member