over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why are so many pcp’s idiots?

Dvo36

Registered
I recently had my physical with a new doctor (who informed me he was leaving the practice after less than a year). When I told him I was on TRT his whole demeanor changed. He started lecturing me about all the sides and getting my PSA’s checked. I told him he’s seen my bloodwork and that it was excellent on 160mg. He said “we like to do things naturally around here.” He said Test can cause Sleep apnea...I had previously mentioned I occasionally snore. I told I don’t have sleep apnea as I’m fully refreshed when I wake up. It’s sad that even after seeing the numbers, this guy had to put TRT down. Have you ever heard of a PCP prescribing Test? I got my script from a clinic.

have you been tested for sleep apnea?

if you put in all the time, effort, and money that it takes to become a doctor, you would do everything you could to avoid ambulance chasers.

No, but I do snore if I’m exhausted and had a long day. I would only get tested if
I lacked energy during the day.

I certainly understand why pcp’s are overly cautious; however, if your bloodwork
Is good on TRT and you feel good it should be supported.

There are no long term studies showing TRT is healthy when used long term. I am hoping it is but I don't pretend thst wishes always come true. Many drugs can make people feel good without having negative short term blood test results. An Drs worty about being sued.

I just think it’s sad that some of these guys (not all)will write a script for something like aderall but if you’re free test is near the bottom they won’t do anything. Luckily we have the ability to pick and choose our doctors!

I just think it’s sad that some of these guys (not all)will write a script for something like aderall but if you’re free test is near the bottom they won’t do anything. Luckily we have the ability to pick and choose our doctors!

generally speaking, you need to be diagnosed with ADD or ADHD by a clinical psychologist in order to get Adderall nowadays.

at least in the US

Is that really hard to get diagnosis? Seems like it’s pretty common nowadays lol.

i thought the ill effects of aas were due to the test level itself being too high not the fact that you inject it. being in the normal range shouldn't cause problems.

There seems to be some debate from various studies I’ve read about the upper limit for normal range. The lab my doc uses say 1100.

I recently had my physical with a new doctor (who informed me he was leaving the practice after less than a year). When I told him I was on TRT his whole demeanor changed. He started lecturing me about all the sides and getting my PSA’s checked. I told him he’s seen my bloodwork and that it was excellent on 160mg. He said “we like to do things naturally around here.” He said Test can cause Sleep apnea...I had previously mentioned I occasionally snore. I told I don’t have sleep apnea as I’m fully refreshed when I wake up. It’s sad that even after seeing the numbers, this guy had to put TRT down. Have you ever heard of a PCP prescribing Test? I got my script from a clinic.

Get another doctor . That guy sounds like a closed minded cunt!

Why do I need to lower it? My RBC is good. If I dropped my TRT dosage that would drop my free test which is perfect where it is now.

JJB1- I am getting another doc because he left the practice. What are the odds of a PCP being in favor of TRT though? lol

Why do I need to lower it? My RBC is good. If I dropped my TRT dosage that would drop my free test which is perfect where it is now.
I believe Emeric is making this recommendation due to the fact that most labs cap their high end of normal around 1197ish give or take.

I had a great pcp that left as well. I seen two and both are idiots but the first guy I seen sounded like a complete moron. They spend most their time prescribing blood pressure meds to elderly people and when patients with random issues come in they don't have the training to deal with it.

I need to take my own advice and keep shopping for a new doc. I have patients come into my work and state they fired their doctor. That's the perspective we all should have. They work for you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131