advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why are the doses getting bigger and bigger?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I can't help but notice lately that more and more people are asking about higher and higher doses and longer and longer cycles , some of which are 1500-2000mg/wk for 16-25 weeks !!!
and it seems alot of these list are from guys that don't or don't plan to compete!!

is the trend now just to be more lax in your diet and training and just up the dose to compensate for it??

it seems like their is almost no regard for health anymore , some guys run cycles for 5-6 months then when their labs comeback horrible they are on here ask what they can do to fix it!!
it's like the obese person standing at the chinese buffet wondering why they cany lose weight
"what can I take to lose this fat?!?!"
you can take your ass home and have a salad rather than ANOTHER plate of pork fried rice and peanut butter chicken.

sorry for the rant it just bugs me when guys come on here asking about what drugs they should take to get lean or bulk up
you wanna get on somthing to get you lean , get on a fucking diet and step mill!!!
you wanna "bulk up" stop eating like your girlfriend dammit , their are quick and easy ways to do shit but the end result genery ain't what your looking for.

"man i got ripped taking 200mcg T3 , 180mcg clen , 500mg tren and 30mg winstrol a week and I still ate McDonalds 3x a week!!"

that's great but now you have a heart condition , your HDL is 4 and your blood pressure is a billion over a million!! (good job , hope it was worth it)
all for what , so you don't look like the rest of the fat phrat boys at spring break??

I wish peoe would realize that they could cut their drug use in half , take th money they saved , hire a trainer and they would be miles ahead of the game and far healthier
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I agree bro. If they dont wanna listen, let them find out the hard way. I guess they will never learn. They think its Pro dosage type, peer pressure too.
Rome wasnt built within a day but they want the short cut but there is health risk involve. Typical smart ass young generation!

doses get larger to compensate for hard work and consistancy. B-boy had a thread a long time ago that was titled "a gram of test is all you need" or something like that. it was basically about his off season plan. the entire plan was about shit tons of hard work in the gym and at the table.

This is PROFESSIONALMUSCLE. But, a lot of people read threads about ADVANCED methods, including advanced drug protocals, that pertain to ADVANCED bodybuilders and think the solution is drugs. what they dont seem to realize is to complete at an elete level, these athletes need to turn over every stone because theyre far beyond the level of development that their DNA says they can be at. and their competition is donig the same.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with large doses and long runs of AAS. But there is a disconnect between drugs and work for they guys trying to get to what could be considered and elite level of development. B-boy, Dusty, shelby..etc. put in years upon years of work that would make a goddamn machine tired. What your seeing now is a search for a short cut and a lack of reading comprehension.

Osirius is a great example...elite physique, tons of hard work, massive knowlegde of the science behind everything he does. and when O makes a post, he has a concise point, but honestly...that point is going way over the heads of people reading it that cant fully comprehend the reasoning behind his methodology.

there is a major disconnect between information offered and comprehension of that information. This is PRO muscle. this is advanced bodybuilding. but it is also a public board so you will see people posting that have only enough understanding to get themselvs in trouble.

I am a young guy 26 and for me after reading all the posts about your only as big as your dose etc, i lost track of what my goal was. I thought for a minute there I wanted to compete got caught up in the moment.

I will say this, for the guys who are always preaching about health...thank you. please dont stop and think that you are fighting a battle you cannot win. i was on the gh15 1050mg of tren ace ew 1gram of eq ew and 1 gram of test ew with 10ius ed lol! I felt like a fucken maniac, with that amount of androgens in your system you are not you. i think it put a strain on a great relationship i had, and all for what...

if i was competing i 100% see why you need the higher doses. I would do anything to win if i competed, upping my dose is a no brainer and probably the easiest thing to increase to get better results. how long does it take to draw out a few more cc's of anything every couple days.

I have soooooo much respect for a lot of you guys here. The ones that compete...you guys are warriors man. Mad respect. This sport is fucken brutal.

I can't help but notice lately that more and more people are asking about higher and higher doses and longer and longer cycles , some of which are 1500-2000mg/wk for 16-25 weeks !!!
and it seems alot of these list are from guys that don't or don't plan to compete!!

is the trend now just to be more lax in your diet and training and just up the dose to compensate for it??

it seems like their is almost no regard for health anymore , some guys run cycles for 5-6 months then when their labs comeback horrible they are on here ask what they can do to fix it!!
it's like the obese person standing at the chinese buffet wondering why they cany lose weight
"what can I take to lose this fat?!?!"
you can take your ass home and have a salad rather than ANOTHER plate of pork fried rice and peanut butter chicken.

sorry for the rant it just bugs me when guys come on here asking about what drugs they should take to get lean or bulk up
you wanna get on somthing to get you lean , get on a fucking diet and step mill!!!
you wanna "bulk up" stop eating like your girlfriend dammit , their are quick and easy ways to do shit but the end result genery ain't what your looking for.

"man i got ripped taking 200mcg T3 , 180mcg clen , 500mg tren and 30mg winstrol a week and I still ate McDonalds 3x a week!!"

that's great but now you have a heart condition , your HDL is 4 and your blood pressure is a billion over a million!! (good job , hope it was worth it)
all for what , so you don't look like the rest of the fat phrat boys at spring break??

I wish peoe would realize that they could cut their drug use in half , take th money they saved , hire a trainer and they would be miles ahead of the game and far healthier
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bro its the old addage.....the mind thinking....hey if im getting lean on 100mcg clen a day imagine how lean i would get on 200mcg a day

People really dont wanna put in the time in the kitchen, downing 6-9 clean meals a day. Training hard, getting progressively stronger and taking little baby steps which eventually equal one MASSIVE step in change.

We cant change it though....and will never be able to, we can advise...but face it, if your talking to a young guy....your standing there say a 270lbs monster and you say OK you can get to my look/size running Test, GH eatin a tonne of foods, and blasting and cruising correctly...whilst keeping your health in check....OR Exhibit B (the other 270lbs monster in the gym) says You have to run high doses of tren, test and various other drugs, that way you can be looser with your diet and not care....there more likely inclined to slip that guys way as thats what they believe is the missing key = DRUGS!

I hope to prove to many people this is not the way, i am a firm believe in the way DC runs his clients, and have and will follow this...stick to my guns no matter what anyone else says.

Saying that...i would kill for a McDonalds right now :banghead::banghead:

Its our current culture; the world continues to spue out garbage that feeds our desires. The media makes it appear we have to dress a certain way, drive a fancy sports car and have the right look to get the attention you need to reach the top or meet the hot girl.

It's hard for young men to see 20 years down the road; too bad they can't learn and live from the older wiser men on this forum.

some are impatient. what i have learned, slow and steady.

its human nature to slack on whats hard and exploit and take advantage of what can come easy to reach their end goal, be it using study aids and drugs to be a cut above the competition to get into medical school while being able to party or using large amounts of drugs and slacking on diet to attain a physique that would be god of hormonas approved

it doesn't really bother me so much in bodybuilding but in real life it really does tick me off when people take the easy road and step on others or exploit drugs to be better than others at something whether it is in athletic competition or the olympics, i mean there are lives on the line and families to feed. at least in bodybuilding the only person you are destroying is yourself.

Well, there's this mentality, "eat like a 250lb guy" to become that. So it has been applied to gear. "Cycle like a 250lb guy". It's just not the same thing. LOL.

I think also, that there's a huge number of people running "reasonable" doses of gear, but we don't hear from them. I think some of the guys posting up huge/long cycles are looking for approval for the risky shit they're doing. The "recklessness of youth". haha.

Guys who run TRT levels of different gear, cycle at double TRT doses and make gains doing so, have fewer problems (fewer reasons to post questions) and know that if they say they're making gains on it, it's gonna start a shit-storm with the guys who think you gotta take a gram of Test to be 190lbs. Just not worth it.

True, this is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE. And if you're a Professional or near it, then big doses are in context. But be realistic about where you are, in terms of physical development, and make choices accordingly.

Last edited:
Yep and all that bullshit gh15 dosage talk.

there is always a new thing with that guy

first it was deca

then it was high dose of hgh at least 10-15 iu

then it was high dose of trenbolonie, high high dose

then it was equipona, high high doses of equipona

then it was high dose of hgh and slin, slin abuse

then now it is primobolana, high high dose of primobolana

i wonder what is next

1 - Internet, message boards (this guys takes so much I must take more if want to be bigger)

2 - Availability (20 years ago you could not sit at home and order gear online from your home, now it's as easy as read newspaper every morning)

3 - Price (only few out of thousand bodybuilders could run few grams test few grams anabolic and 16+ hgh, igf des, antiestrogen fat burnerss etc 20 or so years ago legit gear. Now if you average paying job basically you could do as much as you want as long as you want)

4 - Thinking "My gear is underdosed that means I must take a lot more"

and at the end you have massive drug abusers

People think that every time they use something that they have to use more..

Rather than reassessing their diet or training, if they plateau they immediately increase the dose.

This is a very generalized statement and I know now everyone is like this.

People think that every time they use something that they have to use more..

Rather than reassessing their diet or training, if they plateau they immediately increase the dose.

This is a very generalized statement and I know now everyone is like this.

This seems to be the mentality now. Although a certain dose will only get you so big, it won't do it in 10 weeks. If you blast and cruise you can run the same blast again and again for a, while and makes steady gains. There comes a point where dose must go up but id rather do some overtime and increase gh first

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

i think they just want it now they wanna get bigger faster and they wanna get ripped faster. i would rather run the minumum and work as hard as possible in the gym and in the kitchen before i ever upped the dose.

it not only the size of the doses that got to "the bigger the better" and went out of control , together is the physiques . ascetics and symmetry went out of the window in search of marshmallow looking bigger and bigger size.

It's the I want it now attitude. Seems to be typical in America.

Would it be healthier to keep gear lower than 1g a week and run higher GH?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131