advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why are the doses getting bigger and bigger?

Anyway I have commented enough. Barbie will be back from her first night out in ages and very drunk so just killing time. Life is good :D

Dude I'm sorry but everytime you mention "Barbie" this is the image I get...I know she's a real individual but I just can't shake that association.

Attachments

• thumb1.jpg
    thumb1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 455
Dude I'm sorry but everytime you mention "Barbie" this is the image I get...I know she's a real individual but I just can't shake that association.

How did you get that pic :confused: I only sent it to Queefer :eek:

I agree with what is being said here about people taking high dosages and not needing them, or not knowing what they are doing to their health. I think one thing we all forget though is many of us on this board get our stuff from UGL's. Many of these UGL's may be underdosed! Lets say I take 500mgs/week of test prop, and I honestly don't see or get much from it. I then up the dose to 900mgs/week, and I start noticing a difference. I tell everyone I am doing 900, but I may realistically be doing 500. All I am saying is people may think they are doing 1gram, but could be doing 500mgs. Maybe from this UGL they truly do need to take 1gram, who knows? If someone only has a couple of cycles under there belt even from the same UGL, they will never truly know what they need until they get the correct dosed shit.

:confused: if a person is 21 or 51 its still no ones fucking business what they do with their body.

I love the attitude that everyone is going to die from steroids that is running rampant on this board. As romano said " show me the body's".

you're absolutely right b-boy the point I'm trying to make is that these guys take doses that arn't needed resulting in poor health , they they come asking what happened or why did this happen to them , and their friends and loved ones point the finger at steroids thather than the real culprit which is the abuse of the steroids. Drugs are just like alcohol , guns and cars , when used properly they are fine but when you get reckless and irresponsible then that's when you get into trouble with them.

I could care less who takes what and why , don't give two shits if they die from it , what I do care about is being stereo typed as a reckless dumbass that abuses high doses of drugs due to laziness in my training and eating.

just like people blame steroids for Lyle Alzado's brain cancer!! we here all know thats total bullshit.

Agreed. It's like people think they are competing with each other to see who can juice less. Fuck what everyone else does. If you want to take higher doses for more size, it's your life. Some people need more than others and they might even be healthier than the ones who juice less due to genetics or other variables.

i'm currently on 25mg of test, come at me bro

come_at_me_bro.jpg

Last edited:
^ sick genetics ! holy fuck

I hope the kids grows up to 5'10 at least

Actually to help you shake that association here is a pic of Barbie checking herself before her night out :D

qyh3xg.jpg

I know BBoy doesn't take any insulin. I don't think it is some magic drug. I know many who hate it. I have never tried it so couldn't say. If you have it you have it... all in the genetics.

But some guys I look at and I do think that is boatloads of insulin and gh... I may be wrong I may not be. But I know alot of big guys and they tell me they take alot... doesn't mean some don't... like I stated I know BBoy is huge and he hates it.

I thought he did take slin? I mean not that I care, just thought I saw him post about it before. I could very well be wrong.

In any case, I think slin is only really effective when people take it multiple times a day in high doses. That's why I don't bother. That and I don't want that nasty gut. I experimented once with it for a few weeks and then asked myself "what the fuck am I doing?" so I stopped and threw my humalog in the trash.

We all know the risks, most even understand them.
but we all think it will not happen to us.

human nature mate.

spot on

I had to spread the wealth:D
I thought he did take slin? I mean not that I care, just thought I saw him post about it before. I could very well be wrong.

In any case, I think slin is only really effective when people take it multiple times a day in high doses. That's why I don't bother. That and I don't want that nasty gut. I experimented once with it for a few weeks and then asked myself "what the fuck am I doing?" so I stopped and threw my humalog in the trash.

spot on
About 6 months ago I did the same. Sometimes I wonder if that would be the missing link for me.

spot on
YOU ARE CORRECT! i used it for a whole 4 weeks this entire offseason, its about all that i can stand to take it, i hate how i feel on slin, thats all there is to it for me. besides my waist is thick enough already so i don't need to add anymore thickness to my waistline. :lightbulb:

After reading all the posts,, I have to say this comment by NPC finest stood out

.you have to take price into consideration too. Gear is MUCH cheaper then it was back in the day

I think that results in LOWER QUALITY ,, we all know in this world you get what you pay for theres no free bees

In saying that I think that is a big contributing factor,

If everyone used script test, hombrew tren (from pellets), and Pharm grade GH I think the maximum or what we all consider High dose would be changed..

What is considered high dose anyways, thats the real question high dose to me might be low dose to you...

Taking steroids doesn't make you a bad person, taking more steroids doesn't make you a bad person.

Risking your health doesn't make you a bad person, is uncle bob a bad person for being a fat ass? No.

Risking your health to gain muscle isn't stupid, Yesterday I went bunjee Jumping. I could have died for 10 seconds of fun, many people have. Am I stupid? No, its called living your life.

Health isn't everything, most the people I know who are healthfreaks are never as happy as the fat dude eating garlic fries.

Health is somewhat important to me but it aint everything, how many people here that are talking down on steroids have a stressful job? I sure as fuck do, my day is a constant struggle and leaves me exhausted. I am fairly certain that my job is going to kill me faster than steroids will. But I love my job, and I am going to continue doing this job. Is that dumb? Well I guess it is based on what people on here say.

I had to spread the wealth:D

About 6 months ago I did the same. Sometimes I wonder if that would be the missing link for me.

It could very well be, but it could also ruin your physique if you don't do it right, which you know already.

YOU ARE CORRECT! i used it for a whole 4 weeks this entire offseason, its about all that i can stand to take it, i hate how i feel on slin, thats all there is to it for me. besides my waist is thick enough already so i don't need to add anymore thickness to my waistline. :lightbulb:

Good move IMO. You've gone far enough without it.

Yes thats why I mentioned you cos I know you dislike it and don't use it (tried it) and look amazing.

You know what, some people use more drugs to try and get bigger.

What do you do when your training and eating plan is spot on, yet don't grow or add more fat than muscle when you try eating more?

Not everyone can be 260 12% on 750mg test and 400mg deca.

The option is to up the dose to try and grow more.

Now, at some point you get all those side effects because of the high doses yet you're still relatively small. You got shit genes. Life ain't fair.

Stop with the bullshit that all the 240+ pounders here simply train harder and eat better.

You can only train hard and eat well to an extent.... I mean eating 7,8g more of protein at each meal or whatever ain't gonna compensate for the difference that GENETICS makes.

You know what, some people use more drugs to try and get bigger.

What do you do when your training and eating plan is spot on, yet don't grow or add more fat than muscle when you try eating more?

Not everyone can be 260 12% on 750mg test and 400mg deca.

The option is to up the dose to try and grow more.

Now, at some point you get all those side effects because of the high doses yet you're still relatively small. You got shit genes. Life ain't fair.

Stop with the bullshit that all the 240+ pounders here simply train harder and eat better.

You can only train hard and eat well to an extent.... I mean eating 7,8g more of protein at each meal or whatever ain't gonna compensate for the difference that GENETICS makes.

Thank you. It is so fucking easy to train smart and eat like a bodybuilder. That is not the key, drugs are.

What's wrong w republicans?
Exactly, yeah vote for the party that destroys everything they touch and can’t figure out what bathroom to use like democrats lol, In today’s world you don’t have to be a republican ,but you absolutely can’t be a democrat, bunch of screw ups

Exactly, yeah vote for the party that destroys everything they touch and can’t figure out what bathroom to use like democrats lol, In today’s world you don’t have to be a republican ,but you absolutely can’t be a democrat, bunch of screw ups
I agree with the sentiment but did you really have to bump a decade old thread for this 😂

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear