advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why are you here at Professional Muscle?

;)

Because it's the best board on the net. Way too much info here to go anywhere else. Because most of the members give great feedback and are knowledgable in the area of fitness. I still lurke on other boards, but this is home. I was on here way way back after the UG went down, went away and now back.

To completely change myself image no the inside and the outside.

Been stuck in a rut in life for the past 13 years due to a medical condition, its no over but i understand the specifics and understanding is the way to acceptance.

So, as a hardgainer being 5 Foot 11 and weighing about 115 lb's, breaking the appetite barrier first.

TTC

Without Alin, chances are I'd have never even known about PM! LOL! :p

Back around 2000, I was trying to educate myself about AAS, when my Google searches led me to a board called Steroid-encyclopaedia... they had a list of sponsors, and Alin was one of them... on his website a link to ProMuscle that had just started. I read a few threads, and though they were quite short, I liked the tone and lurked for about two years till the idea of competing grew bigger in my head. I then joined to be able to ask the questions I needed the answers to... soon it became my second home and I can say I made some great friends on here, like JT, Lynx, Oldfella, Iabadman or M, just to name a few. :)

I hardly post anymore mainly due a decreased interest for the sport, but however still read from time to time like I'd read the daily news... an old habit! Big A's contributions especially... rare but precious for the man doesn't speak if he has nothing clever to say. :p Intelligence is not so common on BB board these days... ;)

Last edited:
I'm here because this is the best board on the net. So much knowledge here. Nothing else even comes close.

Without Alin, chances are I'd have never even known about PM! LOL! :p

Back around 2000, I was trying to educate myself about AAS, when my Google searches led me to a board called Steroid-encyclopaedia... they had a list of sponsors, and Alin was one of them... on his website a link to ProMuscle that had just started. I read a few threads, and though they were quite short, I liked the tone and lurked for about two years till the idea of competing grew bigger in my head. I then joined to be able to ask the questions I needed the answers to... soon it became my second home and I can say I made some great friends on here, like JT, Lynx, Oldfella, Iabadman or M, just to name a few. :)

I hardly post anymore mainly due a decreased interest for the sport, but however still read from time to time like I'd read the daily news... an old habit! Big A's contributions especially... rare but precious for the man doesn't speak if he has nothing clever to say. :p Intelligence is not so common on BB board these days... ;)

Phidias, glad you still pop-in. I posted that Mike's physique was the first I had seen, but you were probably right up there too.....your physique is one of the best i've seen here brother.

Hope you get the fire to post here more again...peace brother:)

To keep one foot in the culture. Hard to leave when it was such a dominant force in your life. Joined back in the Ryroid days. Left around VV's heyday. Now with 2 kids and a much different outlook on life. Self prescribed HRT and twice a year labs keep my totals up and other parts working like a teen ager:D

I'm here for real world information you can't find anywhere else

I'm here to continue to learn about aas, peptides, diet, and training. As the game evolves, one must strive to stay current.

I came here because, I remember BigA from the Gade days and his wealth of knowledge and how this board has grown over the years. I do know BigA personally and have met him, he is truly a nice guy. He has done alot for me but I cannot go into details. I am happy to have him as a Aussie mate and good to see an Aussie taking the forum by storm. You wont find any of the Pro's knowledge anywhere else. Alot of Pro tend to hush up but BigA speaks the truth. Great forum and this is always my home, great people whom I love very much, its like a family here.

Im here to be distracted during finals week

I am a long time member of a much smaller board which I really enjoy but PM is like going from my home town to the big city. The info and experience here is unlimited. Information flies around this board like crazy. I like "The Official _____ Thread" threads. So much info on one particular item or topic goes into these threads it's unreal.

I came across this form while searching about different AAS. I've always had a fascination with them and their roll in this world. The fascination started at a young age and I have always wanted to know more but did not know where to start. Thanks to the help of this form I have been able to gather a plethora of valuable information regarding to this topic. Peoples experiences will win out in the long run on most topics in this world. The topic at hand is one of them because it is not respected and for other reasons of course. I am here to learn from others and experiment based on educated guesses. It will allow me to lessen the mistakes along the way and preserve my future.

I came here to learn all I could before I competed for the first time. I never left and still learn something new almost everytime I visit.

I dont go anywhere else for my BBing info.

I'm a big fan of the way Big A tells it and I too have made some good friends.

I also like the fact that theres a lot of non BBing stuff on here :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131