advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why are you here at Professional Muscle?

I came for the sponsors... stayed for the information/brotherhood.

I'm a newer member but I can honestly say I'm here to educate myself and broaden my knowledge as well as find trustworthy sponsors.

I am here for the community, reading about everyone's personal experiences, and the wealth of info and support on this board.

I joined because I went to the old Underground (Varix) and it was closed. I did a search of my old handle, hd250, and saw Pekkerwood ask about my whereabouts so I joined. I am not as active on these boards as I once was, but I love to read up and apply it to my current research methods. Also, I occasionally run into some old bros, and it feels good to know we havent killed ourselves yet.

The info here is great and informative. I've forgotten how I stumbled across this site. I started reading various posts and threads and realized that this was the place for me to really learn the truth about the bodybuilding lifestyle. It's been a great education for me.

I mainly come on here for the sponsors, and to help people... And of course, to learn a thing or two.

I am here for THE OFFICIAL ASS THREAD and that's it. But all kiddin aside you can tell by all the posts I have how experienced and valued I am here.

I stumbled onto this site from a google search, was blown away by how much relevant, quality information from every level of weightlifter/bodybuilder on every possible topic that applies to our hobby/lifestyle/obsession. I learn something new most every time I log on.

why im here

I've been in the BB world since the early 90's and alot has changed. But I like to learn new things about training, nutrition and gear. Also, if I can help a newbie I dont mind. We didn't have the internet back then. Kids have it made today........can find out almost anything about gear on the net.

I was told about this site by my brother, after the first 10 min of going through the threads I had more info than 5 years in the gym. This is a great site, learn something every time I get on. So much info!:headbang:

#140 (permalink) Today, 01:19 PM
discohornet
Registered Member Join Date: Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by befitwithme
I find this statement ridiculous!!!! I am new to this site somewhat but been training and competing for 30 yrs now so are you going to say i dont know if something isnt working?

You probably know when something is working. But you haven't spent the time on board learning how to be a good board member. This is a social circle that takes some time to get used to. There are right ways of doing things and wrong ways, and spending time on a forum is great way to learn. I'm not talking about the right way to do steroids. For crying out loud, I think way too many people spend countless hours going over minutiae that will fail to reward them later.

I'm talking about the right way to ask for things, the right way to contribute meaningfully, the right way to contact a mod before posting something that should be held with discretion. These are all things that new people to forums should have to cope with learning before being accepted as a decent member.

And believe me, there are plenty of people with way more than 50 posts here who still haven't learned how to be good board members, so 50 is a very liberal number.

BECAUSE THERE ARE GUYS ON THIS BOARD THAT ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS KIND OF STUFF!
AND THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE TO GET A GLIMPSE OF THE BOARD WORKING LIKE THIS.

IPGEAR

I ended up on this board because years ago I had questions and this was the place to get honest answers. Of course the board has changed some over the years, but it is still a good place to ask questions and receive feedback...thanks to all who contribute to this board, you are appreciated.

Because of WHY.......

As far back as i can remember whenever iv done anything iv searched for WHY. HOW it works. From my baseball swing studying wind resistance, methematical formulas of faster/lighter bat vs. heavier/slower bat choices, down to every last detail...to wrestling and weight displacement etc.....

This was the first and ONLY place where you could get advice but when you ask WHY or HOW it works you probably got a bigger more in depth answer than you expected! not just "because it works for me n my buddies"......

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear